Mac on the view today... Roe is wrong and Whoopie should be in shackles..

Jeepers

Feb 11, 2008
Charleston SC
Actually he did appoligize to whoopie for forgetting the strict constructionist judges would usher in the return of slavery... Hassleback... the lone Mac supporter in the lot stymied him by bringing up Roe vs Wade... While bush says "I dont care how they get here from Cuba", Mac says Roe is wrong... hmmm.. not a very good way to garner and keep the moderate vote..

Oh crap.. forget one of the best parts... Mac said that Palin NEVER asked for earmarks as Govenor.. Sr moment or out right lie.. I think she is on record asking for nearly 200milion...

Oh crap.. forget one of the best parts... Mac said that Palin NEVER asked for earmarks as Govenor.. Sr moment or out right lie.. I think she is on record asking for nearly 200milion...
I couldn't find the you tube for that, but even the LIBERAL MEDIA called him out on that lie.

My guess is that they will book her for a one on one with Elizabeth ...
Yeah really! She can't handle Gibson's questions no way she is going to go head to head with Whoopi! ANd I think Silence is right on the Nov 5th hopefully it is to talk about her failed VP run.

Palin cut more than $200 mill from the earmark bag. I believe she asked for 3 earmarks, and cut more than half the earmarks the state was receiving.

Pretty good. Does Obama have something to compare it to?

Palin cut more than $200 mill from the earmark bag. I believe she asked for 3 earmarks, and cut more than half the earmarks the state was receiving.

Youre trying to justify Macs outright lie... is that what I'm hearing?

Well according to McCain she didn't take any! Cutting them in half doesn't mean she didn't take any. And tell me where the bridge to nowhere money went?

focus allie... focus

we're talking about PALIN here... what SHE'S DONE...

I know it fun to play smoke and mirror politics and try to muddy the waters with bullshit but try to stay with us...

Palin asked for earmarks
Palin received earmarks
Palin spent earmarks

Palin = lying sack of shit....

thank you for your time and attention to this matter..

Youre trying to justify Macs outright lie... is that what I'm hearing?

Actually, unless I hear a clip, I won't believe it's a lie based on what's said in here or anywhere else. I need a clip or a transcript.

Not that I think it's terribly important.

Maybe in this clip... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gUWzGCdRWM]YouTube - McCain Pt2: VP Pick, Lies,[/ame]

Actually I am pretty sure its right there towards the beginning...

Actually, unless I hear a clip, I won't believe it's a lie based on what's said in here or anywhere else. I need a clip or a transcript.

Not that I think it's terribly important.

a transcript:

WALTERS: What is she going to reform specifically, senator?

MCCAIN: Well, first of all, earmark spending, which she vetoed a half a billion dollars worth in the state of Alaska.

WALTERS: She also took some earmarks there.

BEHAR: A lot.

MCCAIN: No, not as governor she didn’t, she vetoed…

WALTERS: As Mayor.

MCCAIN: Well, look, the fact is that she was a reform governor.

the video can be seen at the link below

Think Progress On ‘The View,’ McCain Falsely Claims Palin Never Requested Earmarks As Governor Of Alaska

I await your concession on this matter Allie! :eusa_whistle:

Good grief. Is that all you guys can pull up? Mistakes made on the campaign trail?

It isn't like a concentrated effort to pull the wool over the public's eyes. She vetoed hundreds of millions of dollars in earmarks. She halved the earmarks that were already in place.

This is semantics. Carry on.

Good grief. Is that all you guys can pull up? Mistakes made on the campaign trail?

It isn't like a concentrated effort to pull the wool over the public's eyes. She vetoed hundreds of millions of dollars in earmarks. She halved the earmarks that were already in place.

This is semantics. Carry on.
I agree, I don't think he lied about that one. He's just very confused and doesn't have any idea of Palin whatsoever.

Forum List

Back