Lyndell reveals God's plan to save our elections.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Mike Lyndell claims to be in direct contact with God, and says God revealed to him the perfect plan to protect the integrity of our elections, and save our democracy. It's so obvious till I don't know why somebody hasn't thought of it before. God told Mr. Pillow that we should deploy Wireless Monitoring Drones, or as Mike called them WMDs, to be deployed over each of the 116,990 polling places in the country to monitor whether voting machines are connected to wifi. He didn't say exactly what technology would be used for the monitoring. Perhaps God will reveal that at a later date. Much is yet to be revaled about God's plan, but for now it's comforting to know that God has assigned Mr. Pillow the task of deploying more than 116,000 seperate WMDs throughout the country. Maga's throughout the country will undoubtably be encouraging him and praying for his success. It can't fail. It's God's plan. I, for one, am greatly relieved.

Might work. You never know until you try. Better than letting the Demwits rig the machines to favor their candidates.

Mike Lyndell claims to be in direct contact with God, and says God revealed to him the perfect plan to protect the integrity of our elections, and save our democracy. It's so obvious till I don't know why somebody hasn't thought of it before. God told Mr. Pillow that we should deploy Wireless Monitoring Drones, or as Mike called them WMDs, to be deployed over each of the 116,990 polling places in the country to monitor whether voting machines are connected to wifi. He didn't say exactly what technology would be used for the monitoring. Perhaps God will reveal that at a later date. Much is yet to be revaled about God's plan, but for now it's comforting to know that God has assigned Mr. Pillow the task of deploying more than 116,000 seperate WMDs throughout the country. Maga's throughout the country will undoubtably be encouraging him and praying for his success. It can't fail. It's God's plan. I, for one, am greatly relieved.

Let me guess...the same conservatives who have just preached about the dangers of WIFI are going to be all for this.

LordBrownTrout Theowl32 shockedcanadian

Care to weigh in on this idea of your boy wanting to make sure WIFI is connected to all polling places?

Mike Lyndell thought Republicans had freedom of speech. He didn't know about the double-tiered situation the once-powerful deep state has planned for their enemies. He was just letting off steam about the varying false narratives the deep state have put this nation through in recent years. I think it will stop when people get mad enough to realize the deep state despises the Bill of Rights protection of citizens not of their political aisle.
Edit: fixed typo.

Last edited:

Decades of crack cocaine addiction destroyed Lyndell's mind

Let me guess...the same conservatives who have just preached about the dangers of WIFI are going to be all for this.

Care to weigh in on this idea of your boy wanting to make sure WIFI is connected to all polling places?

I don't care if it is or isn't. I have to use wifi all the time with my job. Without it, I have no job. So............care to weigh in on........? I do know that blue screen glasses help with the glare and headaches.

How would they do it without drones?
Allowing folks from both sides of the aisle to witness EVERY ballot counted. Making sure that the ballots, themselves, meet the standards necessary to be counted with run through the machines. Basically, there obviously needs to be a lot more oversight in all future elections, as proven by the failings of the past few.

By the way ... I just bought a pair of My Pillow slippers. Super comfortable. On sale for a good price as well.

What crime did Lyndell commit that should earn him a jail sentence.

But back to the topic. Do you believe in fair elections?
Whatever the FBI confiscated his phone for. I believe in fair elections, not whatever your deluded crackhead is about.

Huh? Who is "my boy"?

Last edited:

He only speaks to god after he sniffs a little bit of Mighty Mouse's magic dust.

Forum List

Back