Camden boys crosss over to Philly to carjack.

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
60-year-old Peter Chan, has died after police say he was carjacked and beaten by two suspects who pulled up on a dirt bike while he was sitting in his car in Northern Liberties.

*** according to the filthy MSM the boys drove the dirt bike and the car back over to Camden and parked the car out back of the house and it was found due to the location device in the brand new 2023 Toyota Highlander as Mr Chan was there to pick up his wife. you can fill in the rest of the blanks.

Last edited:
Where do they come up with this stuff? It's so poorly written that it's almost impossible to figure out what happened.

remember that show ”Bait Car” they had to pull Because of left-wing outrage for the demographics of those taking the bait, so to speak. And of course, there was a show called Cops. They had to take it off the air for the same reason.

Where do they come up with this stuff? It's so poorly written that it's almost impossible to figure out what happened.

i’m sorry I was using voice text and trying to edit it but the story part was copied and pasted, almost as I found it. I’m here on a touch of Thai tablet and I don’t have the stamina of a Thomas Paine 1949. And I was trying to use voice to text to save my pain and agony.

imagine sitting in your car at 9:40 PM right now fooling with the radio waiting on your wife and all of a sudden your windows busted out or your doors jerked open or grabbed and dragged out of the car and beat to death on the cement by a couple of teenagers Any sort of surprise attack probably one holding you one coming up behind with a crowbar, hit over the head who knows?
I’m out driving around a lot but I really don’t feel unsafe? There is a new tactic in CA. I forget what it’s called but it’s the minor fender bender to get you to pull over And then they take your car and kill you if they need to. You’re probably better off driving straight to the insurance parking lot or the police or something I don’t know trouble for leaving the scene of the accident by the deep state.

Forum List

Back