Lynch your empty chairs!!!!!!!

omg,

now people are being accused of LYNCHING A FUCKING CHAIR..

US NEWS...my gawd

They're not being "accused", news agencies are reporting on it. If they have pictures of it in your front yard, that's not "accusing", that's actually reporting, because the event happened.

You sound like you could use a dictionary.

Anti-Obama protest gone to far....DEAR GAWD hilarious

Uh....that's "t-o-o far", Daisey-Mae.

111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

I would say the cost/benefit analysis of lynching a chair would come down heavily on the cost side.

I'm sure the redneck yahoo is yucking it up with his wifesister over his imagined cleverness, but Obama's base is not as energized to vote for him this time around.
If you keep tellin' yourself (that), you're gonna have a much tougher time than 2008!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

329.gif
329.gif
329.gif
329.gif
329.gif

520.gif

532.gif

Nope... we are just sick and tired of being lied to and this man is just showing his frustrations.

If ya dont like it... too freekin bad.[/SIZE][/FONT]

If you far-right folks don't like being lied to, then stop watching Fox News.

Simple as that.

oooo, it's not like we haven't heard that before...:rolleyes:
Ya' know....if'n you folks would quite drinkin' that ho-made "shine".....

TakingBackThePants.jpg

....those voices (in your head) will more-than-likely "disappear"!!​

If you far-right folks don't like being lied to, then stop watching Fox News.

Simple as that.

So, you've been warned, shown the lies and misleading information, and yet continue to plug in each night for a hardy helping of impotent rage?

The studies about Fox news viewers being less intelligent and misinformed don't bother you?

You're assuming FAUX Noise fans are literate.

Homer-Brain-X-Ray-the-simpsons-60337_1024_768.jpg

So, you've been warned, shown the lies and misleading information, and yet continue to plug in each night for a hardy helping of impotent rage?

The studies about Fox news viewers being less intelligent and misinformed don't bother you?

well little one, I don't watch fox news or the lamestream pravda media...so you know where you can stick your impotend rage..:lol:
Haven't got none o' that, there electrisical-stuff out-your-way (yet), huh??​

The dummies are more concerned about this than about our leaders lying to us about what really happened in Libya.

Hell, I may go hang a chair from my front porch too!

Fuck Obama!!!
I pretty-certain Obama doesn't "go, that way".....

1189214541_2.jpg

....but, you can keep fantasizing, if you want!!!

how much did they pay you Shamen to be Ned Beatty's stunt double and squeal like a pig?...

They're not being "accused", news agencies are reporting on it. If they have pictures of it in your front yard, that's not "accusing", that's actually reporting, because the event happened.

You sound like you could use a dictionary.

Anti-Obama protest gone to far....DEAR GAWD hilarious

Uh....that's "t-o-o far", Daisey-Mae.

111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

dont listen to what people say Shamen.....she is probably a nice girl....have you set a date yet?....

Imprison those who would insult obama!

How about just tying a string to a chair, is that good enough?

Forum List

Back