Lynch your empty chairs!!!!!!!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It seems that this campaign season, there have been many strange things. Clint Eastwood yelling at an empty chair that represented Obama was one of the stranger, and now, it's gotten even weirder........................they're lynching empty chairs...........

At least two recent incidents in which empty chairs were hung from trees by rope have critics decrying what they say are racially offensive displays meant to symbolize the “lynching” of President Barack Obama.

In Austin, Texas, a homeowner hung an empty folding chair from a tree branch in front of his house and later attached an American flag to it. He reportedly told a Democratic political blogger who inquired about it: “You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you.”

In Centreville, Va., an empty chair with a sign reading “Nobama” was strung from a tree in or near a park. “In short, this appears to be a crude metaphor for the lynching of President Obama,” wrote the blogger who posted the photo.

The image of an empty chair has been associated with Obama ever since Clint Eastwood’s headline-grabbing, non-conformist speech at the Republican National Convention three weeks ago in Tampa, Fla. The 82-year-old actor-director talked to an empty chair as if the Democratic president were sitting in it, criticizing and mocking the “invisible Obama” for 12 minutes.

“When somebody doesn't do the job, you've got to let them go," Eastwood said before making a throat-slashing gesture.

Empty chair 'lynchings': Anti-Obama protests gone too far? - U.S. News

Has the GOP gone so far batshit crazy that they consider these forms of protest a good way to go?

Has the GOP gone so far batshit crazy that they consider these forms of protest a good way to go?

Nope... we are just sick and tired of being lied to and this man is just showing his frustrations.

If ya dont like it... too freekin bad.

Actually, Mittens has been doing most of the lying this campaign.

Wanna talk about that out of the 47 percent that Mittens derided in his little speech to wealthy donors, 2/3rds of them actually PAY PAYROLL TAXES? Like Jon Stewart said, they're working, but they're not working hard enough. And..........another large portion of that 47 percent is people who are RETIRED AND ON SS.

The 47 percent pay taxes too.

The dummies are more concerned about this than about our leaders lying to us about what really happened in Libya.

Hell, I may go hang a chair from my front porch too!

Fuck Obama!!!

Nope... we are just sick and tired of being lied to and this man is just showing his frustrations.

Wanna talk about that out of the 47 percent that Mittens derided in his little speech to wealthy donors, 2/3rds of them actually PAY PAYROLL TAXES? Like Jon Stewart said, they're working, but they're not working hard enough. And..........another large portion of that 47 percent is people who are RETIRED AND ON SS.

No... I dont give a rats ass about what Romney said.

I know what he was saying, and it was for the most part true... remember, he didnt have the exact numbers in front of him, but I bet ya he could tell ya what the national debt is, Unlike Obama.

omg,

now people are being accused of LYNCHING A FUCKING CHAIR..

US NEWS...my gawd

It seems that this campaign season, there have been many strange things. Clint Eastwood yelling at an empty chair that represented Obama was one of the stranger, and now, it's gotten even weirder........................they're lynching empty chairs...........

Just a lil' White-trash "cardio", I guess.

eusa_doh.gif

Gotta stay in-shape for livestock-"chasin'"!!

texas-texas-idiots-redknecks-white-trash-morons-racists-kkk-demotivational-poster-1242885027.jpg

omg,

US NEWS...my gawd

They're not being "accused", news agencies are reporting on it. If they have pictures of it in your front yard, that's not "accusing", that's actually reporting, because the event happened.

You sound like you could use a dictionary.

Obama supporters could hang a bag of monopoly money and horse shit in their trees in answer, but the whole thing is just so infantile so I think I will just skip it.

omg,

US NEWS...my gawd

They're not being "accused", news agencies are reporting on it. If they have pictures of it in your front yard, that's not "accusing", that's actually reporting, because the event happened.

Considering there is no noose, I think they are accusing them of it being lynched when clearly it's just tied to a tree

:)

They are also reporting on this Gleefully knowing Idiots like yourself will repeat it, and attribute it to all Republicans and anyone who does not raise their hands in salute to King Obama the first.

The dummies are more concerned about this than about our leaders lying to us about what really happened in Libya.

Hell, I may go hang a chair from my front porch too!

Fuck Obama!!!
I pretty-certain Obama doesn't "go, that way".....

1189214541_2.jpg

....but, you can keep fantasizing, if you want!!!

Obama supporters could hang a bag of monopoly money and horse shit in their trees in answer, but the whole thing is just so infantile so I think I will just skip it.

So, the monopoly money represents Mittens and the bag of horse shit is Ryan?

Remember............you said that is what they could hang in their trees in answer to the conservatives hanging chairs in their yards, which means that it should be an opposite response, because they're on the other side of the aisle.

omg,

US NEWS...my gawd

They aren't reporting... they are tattling to their minions.

Journalism is pretty much dead here in Ameritopia.

omg,

US NEWS...my gawd

Anti-Obama protest gone to far....DEAR GAWD hilarious
A friggern CHAIR people:lol:
so I guess what Eastwood said WAS TRUE...Obama is a empty suit sitting in a empty chair....oh my sides

Last edited:

No... I dont give a rats ass about what Romney said.

I know what he was saying, and it was for the most part true... remember, he didnt have the exact numbers in front of him,......

Wow......he's quite the lil' businessman!!!

323.png

omg,

US NEWS...my gawd

Considering there is no noose, I think they are accusing them of it being lynched when clearly it's just tied to a tree

:)

They are also reporting on this Gleefully knowing Idiots like yourself will repeat it, and attribute it to all Republicans and anyone who does not raise their hands in salute to King Obama the first.

You might have a point, but only if the people doing it say that it's tying a chair to a tree, but they didn't......................they said themselves it was a lynching in effigy.

Forum List

Back