Lynch your empty chairs!!!!!!!

They're not being "accused", news agencies are reporting on it. If they have pictures of it in your front yard, that's not "accusing", that's actually reporting, because the event happened.

You sound like you could use a dictionary.

Considering there is no noose, I think they are accusing them of it being lynched when clearly it's just tied to a tree

:)

They are also reporting on this Gleefully knowing Idiots like yourself will repeat it, and attribute it to all Republicans and anyone who does not raise their hands in salute to King Obama the first.

You might have a point, but only if the people doing it say that it's tying a chair to a tree, but they didn't......................they said themselves it was a lynching in effigy.

So what!!

I would say the cost/benefit analysis of lynching a chair would come down heavily on the cost side.

I'm sure the redneck yahoo is yucking it up with his wifesister over his imagined cleverness, but Obama's base is not as energized to vote for him this time around. However, the sight of a symbolic lynching is likely to recharge them in a big way.

I can't believe they call this NEWS

US news, is that like the Globe magazine or something where a two headed person sings in stereo

I've friggen heard it all now..lyinching a chair is anti-Obama protesting gone to far:lol:

Last edited:
I would say the cost/benefit analysis of lynching a chair would come down heavily on the cost side.

I'm sure the redneck yahoo is yucking it up with his wifesister over his imagined cleverness, but Obama's base is not as energized to vote for him this time around. However, the sight of a symbolic lynching is likely to recharge them in a big way.

omg:lol:

Check out this rocket lawn chair. Now this is a great idea!

lawn_chair.jpg

Considering there is no noose, I think they are accusing them of it being lynched when clearly it's just tied to a tree

:)

They are also reporting on this Gleefully knowing Idiots like yourself will repeat it, and attribute it to all Republicans and anyone who does not raise their hands in salute to King Obama the first.

You might have a point, but only if the people doing it say that it's tying a chair to a tree, but they didn't......................they said themselves it was a lynching in effigy.

So what!!

So, it doesn't represent a hanging chair as you suggested, it represents an actual lynching in effigy, according to the people doing it. So what if there is no actual noose? The persons doing it already stated it as such.

NaziCons are sooo funny. Ignorant and dangerous, but funny. They are still excited about a babbling old man, probably wearing Depends, incoherently talking to an empty chair. Sooo funny...

Has the GOP gone so far batshit crazy that they consider these forms of protest a good way to go?

Nope... we are just sick and tired of being lied to and this man is just showing his frustrations.

If ya dont like it... too freekin bad.

Hey...go and lynch your chair. You have a perfect right to do so.

And we've got a perfect right to call you batshit crazy.

Obama supporters could hang a bag of monopoly money and horse shit in their trees in answer, but the whole thing is just so infantile so I think I will just skip it.
Too late.

You Teabaggers are always the ones to dream-up Jr. High humor.

303.gif

Has the GOP gone so far batshit crazy that they consider these forms of protest a good way to go?

Nope... we are just sick and tired of being lied to and this man is just showing his frustrations.

If ya dont like it... too freekin bad.

Actually, Mittens has been doing most of the lying this campaign.

Wanna talk about that out of the 47 percent that Mittens derided in his little speech to wealthy donors, 2/3rds of them actually PAY PAYROLL TAXES? Like Jon Stewart said, they're working, but they're not working hard enough. And..........another large portion of that 47 percent is people who are RETIRED AND ON SS.

The 47 percent pay taxes too.
Really? I've heard some good ones coming from Obama....oh, and half truths are still lies.

omg,

now people are being accused of LYNCHING A FUCKING CHAIR..

US NEWS...my gawd

They're not being "accused", news agencies are reporting on it. If they have pictures of it in your front yard, that's not "accusing", that's actually reporting, because the event happened.

You sound like you could use a dictionary.

They aren't reporting... they are tattling to their minions.

323.png

That's supposed to make sense, huh?

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid fuckin' English-challenged Teabaggers

If ya dont like it... too freekin bad.[/SIZE][/FONT]

If you far-right folks don't like being lied to, then stop watching Fox News.

Simple as that.

oooo, it's not like we haven't heard that before...:rolleyes:

So, you've been warned, shown the lies and misleading information, and yet continue to plug in each night for a hardy helping of impotent rage?

The studies about Fox news viewers being less intelligent and misinformed don't bother you?

If you far-right folks don't like being lied to, then stop watching Fox News.

Simple as that.

oooo, it's not like we haven't heard that before...:rolleyes:

So, you've been warned, shown the lies and misleading information, and yet continue to plug in each night for a hardy helping of impotent rage?

The studies about Fox news viewers being less intelligent and misinformed don't bother you?

well little one, I don't watch fox news or the lamestream pravda media...so you know where you can stick your impotend rage..:lol:

Forum List

Back