Lurch thinking about another run in 2020: ‘I Want to See What Joe Is Going to Do’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Pretty soon the DeathRATS will need a third CLOWN CAR!

VZ-GS-CRNU-TO-BZ.jpg

Former Secretary of State and failed 2004 presidential candidate John Kerry is reportedly thinking about making another White House run, but he told the New York Times on Tuesday that he is waiting to see if former Vice President Joe Biden will officially enter the 2020 race.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Get in now John, there’s always room for another loser!

Especially a proven loser!

Holy Shit....19th DemonRAT set to enter presidential field with Massachusetts congressman Seth Moulton!!!!!!!!!

A three-term Massachusetts congressman is poised to join the crowded Democratic presidential field - after he was spotted making a campaign advertisement in his hometown.

Seth Moulton would be the 19th Democrat to throw his hat in the ring if he beats Joe Biden to the punch - and if the former vice-president announces first, he would be the twentieth.

Moulton, 40, was spotted in his hometown of Marblehead, Massachusetts taping his presidential announcement, according to Axios. A source close with the Democratic congressman says he is expected to release the announcement within a week.

'Seth has said he's seriously thinking about running and will announce his decision by the end of the month,' an aide to Moulton, Matt Corridoni, said.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Trump would destroy Kerry by bringing up his Viet Nam service and fake medals.

A low energy guy like Dubya beat his ass like a rented mule 16 years ago.

Why does he think he can be wheeled out of the old folks home and be victorious against Trump?

It would be a pathetic schlonging

"Chopping off heads, chopping off limbs......." Ugh, what an effing traitor.

"I voted for it, before I voted against it". Moron. He's an elitist d-bag who thinks we're all stupid. Sorry, I'd vote for Thing before I'd vote for you.

Last edited:
Kerry is a good fit for this race. There is already a phony squaw and a phony Mexican who is actually an Irishman. A phony Irishman who is actually a Czech would be a fine addition to the campaign

and Kerry would destroy Trump with Trump's analogies of fighting his own personal Vietnam with hookers & venereal disease, and avoiding service in Vietnam with his glue on bone spurs........

Kerry was the author of one of the dirtiest campaign tricks of all time. He had his buddy Dan Rather put the forged Killian letters on TV to try and tar George W. Bush's military record. A lot easier than discussing the issues I guess.

Why did Kerry and Rather think that putting these letters on TV without actually vetting them as to their authenticity was a good idea?

Although you really have to salute Karl Rove when he had his stooge get the phony documents to Rather and Kerry. Rove knew that these guys would just go with it and Rove and Dubya were probably rolling over in laughter watching 60 minutes that Sunday, realizing that it would blow up in their faces.

and Kerry would destroy Trump with Trump's analogies of fighting his own personal Vietnam with hookers & venereal disease, and avoiding service in Vietnam with his glue on bone spurs........

I wouldn't count on it, CK. Trump is a scrapper, and there is a lot to body slam a phony like Kerry about.

Kerry is another snooty Bostonian that looks up his nose at the common people. But his real fault is that he still tries to pander to us.

I remember John Kerry doing his best Fudd impersonation at the gun shop "can I git me a huntin' license here"

I wouldn't count on it, CK. Trump is a scrapper, and there is a lot to body slam a phony like Kerry about.

Kerry is another snooty Bostonian that looks up his nose at the common people. But his real fault is that he still tries to pander to us.

I remember John Kerry doing his best Fudd impersonation at the gun shop "can I git me a huntin' license here"
He should've been at the vet gettin' a rabies tag for that crazy azz wife of his.

VZ-GS-CRNU-TO-BZ.jpg

Former Secretary of State and failed 2004 presidential candidate John Kerry is reportedly thinking about making another White House run, but he told the New York Times on Tuesday that he is waiting to see if former Vice President Joe Biden will officially enter the 2020 race.

How quickly you all forget how many candidates there were in 2012 and 2016.

VZ-GS-CRNU-TO-BZ.jpg

How quickly you all forget how many candidates there were in 2012 and 2016.

and he also forgot the one jack ass with the least (political) experience was voted in as head clown ........

Kerry entering the race sure would up the excitement level, what with his personality of wet cardboard....

Forum List

Back