Lurch thinking about another run in 2020: ‘I Want to See What Joe Is Going to Do’

Trump would destroy Kerry by bringing up his Viet Nam service and fake medals.

and Kerry would destroy Trump with Trump's analogies of fighting his own personal Vietnam with hookers & venereal disease, and avoiding service in Vietnam with his glue on bone spurs........
If you'd vote for John Kerry, you're an absolute moron.

I never said I would vote for him, did I? No I did not & I would not.

So, who U gonna vote for? Popeye?

and Kerry would destroy Trump with Trump's analogies of fighting his own personal Vietnam with hookers & venereal disease, and avoiding service in Vietnam with his glue on bone spurs........

Has he declared as a Democrat candidate? Every other cartoon character has.

Has he declared as a Democrat candidate? Every other cartoon character has.

I think Popeye is screwing Olive Oil & frying chicken but then WTF do I know ............

That wouldn't matter because Trump has actually done something while in office, rather than posing like Kerry has for 40 years.

Sure Trump has done something; He bitches like a fucking little girl every fucking day, on fucking Twitter.
It's driving you crazy, huh.

Pretty soon the DeathRATS will need a third CLOWN CAR!

VZ-GS-CRNU-TO-BZ.jpg

Former Secretary of State and failed 2004 presidential candidate John Kerry is reportedly thinking about making another White House run, but he told the New York Times on Tuesday that he is waiting to see if former Vice President Joe Biden will officially enter the 2020 race.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Get in now John, there’s always room for another loser!

Especially a proven loser!
How quickly you all forget how many candidates there were in 2012 and 2016.
Most of them were just trying to sell books or preserve their legacy and knew they had no chance.

This is wide open because Democrats are crazy enough to vote anyone who jumps in the race.

If you really believe that, Bonebrain, then bring Kerry on.
The problem with all Leftist candidates now is that to assuage the Leftard base anymore to get contributions and support, they have to be so far out of contact with reality to the normal folk that they immediately expose themselves as fringe kooks to all but the brain-dead, freaks, pervs, special interests, gimme crowd and dumb idealistic kids too young to yet know anything about the world other than what their Comedy College professors fed them.

That wouldn't matter because Trump has actually done something while in office, rather than posing like Kerry has for 40 years.

Sure Trump has done something; He bitches like a fucking little girl every fucking day, on fucking Twitter.
/——-/ While you bitch 24/7 on USMB

The only person that the Democrats have a chance in hell of having beat Trump?

Is this guy. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats are lost in the wilderness. They jumped into bed with muslims and now it's biting them in the ass.

Pretty soon the DeathRATS will need a third CLOWN CAR!

VZ-GS-CRNU-TO-BZ.jpg

Former Secretary of State and failed 2004 presidential candidate John Kerry is reportedly thinking about making another White House run, but he told the New York Times on Tuesday that he is waiting to see if former Vice President Joe Biden will officially enter the 2020 race.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Get in now John, there’s always room for another loser!

Especially a proven loser!

The more the merrier. Should be on highly entertaining laugh a minute run for the nomination.

They will need all the luck they can get to beat Trump.

Good luck you pack of dweebs. LOL

Forum List

Back