Trump to Boeing - rebrand the 737

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
You know, while I thought that the tweet Trump did about the fire in Notre Dame was tone deaf and stupid, the tweet he did after that, telling Boeing to "rebrand" was even more so. He didn't acknowledge that there had been hundreds of people killed, just said that it had "some problems", and Boeing should put in some fancy upgrades, and rename the aircraft.

Not only do we have an idiot for a president, but he appears to have zero empathy as well.

Trump to Boeing: Rebrand 737 Max—But 'What the Hell Do I Know?'

President Donald Trump gave Boeing Co. a little advice Monday morning on Twitter. The company should fix its troubled 737 Max and choose a new name following the Ethiopian Air Lines and Lion Air Crashes.

What do I know about branding, maybe nothing (but I did become President!), but if I were Boeing, I would FIX the Boeing 737 Max, add some additional great features, & REBRAND the plane with a new name,” Trump said on Twitter. “No product has suffered like this one. But again, what the hell do I know?

Two crashes of the plane — Lion Air flight 610 in October off the coast of Indonesia and Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 in March outside Addis Ababa — killed a combined 346 people and led to a global grounding of the jet. Preliminary investigations have pointed to problems with an anti-stall feature.

A wise leader can departmentalize....and it makes sense for Boeing to re brand their problematic aircraft or no one will ever want to step foot on board....
If you want fake tears go to the Clinton house....

Ya yuuuuge! If defective product companies were "serial Killers" then obviously our solution would be switch names and change states, ya 'yuuuge'!

He's a billionaire, and here we have a leftist zero who thinks he can give better business advice.

Here, when a billionaire gives a tip, the first thing that comes to my mind when attempting to critique is whether it could be that, my point was full of shit. Something to think about.

You know, while I thought that the tweet Trump did about the fire in Notre Dame was tone deaf and stupid, the tweet he did after that, telling Boeing to "rebrand" was even more so. He didn't acknowledge that there had been hundreds of people killed, just said that it had "some problems", and Boeing should put in some fancy upgrades, and rename the aircraft.

Not only do we have an idiot for a president, but he appears to have zero empathy as well.

President Donald Trump gave Boeing Co. a little advice Monday morning on Twitter. The company should fix its troubled 737 Max and choose a new name following the Ethiopian Air Lines and Lion Air Crashes.

What do I know about branding, maybe nothing (but I did become President!), but if I were Boeing, I would FIX the Boeing 737 Max, add some additional great features, & REBRAND the plane with a new name,” Trump said on Twitter. “No product has suffered like this one. But again, what the hell do I know?

Two crashes of the plane — Lion Air flight 610 in October off the coast of Indonesia and Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 in March outside Addis Ababa — killed a combined 346 people and led to a global grounding of the jet. Preliminary investigations have pointed to problems with an anti-stall feature.

Just the other day Trump was playing 'Fire Marshall Bill' telling the French how to fight MASSIVE fires inside a nearly 800 year old building.

Now Trump is attempting to tell Boeing how to market their aircraft because, just like two days ago, Trump KNOWS BETTER than anyone.

What a fucking shit show this fucking POTUS is.

There is nothing under the sun this 'sun of a bitch' doesn't KNOW.

Trump for God; he KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he can rebrand his child jails as free daycare for the disadvantaged, suckers will buy that.

/—-/ Products are rebranded all the time numbnuts.

You know, he just said that no product has ever suffered like this one. No mention of people being killed, just that the product was suffering so it needed rebranding.

He would have been better off keeping quiet.

He's not employed by Boeing, he's supposed to be doing the job of president, and so far, he's not doing such a great job. Being more concerned about the product than the people that the product killed is a bad look.

He was just looking for another way to brag about himself, and it could backfire on him, especially if the families of those killed get offended.

Our awesome Pres.Trump is a genius businessman.

It would be a smart business decision for Boeing to rebrand the improved version as the 737-A ..... :thup:

Last edited:

Hell, we all knew he was a sociopath without empathy. It's a hallmark of Narcissistic Personality Disorder ---- "Fuck everybody except Numero Uno". If there was any doubt about that it was dispelled with "I like people who weren't captured", "very fine people", tossing rolls of paper towels at Puerto Rico, children in cages, "shithole countries" and mocking a reporter's congenital disability when the reporter wouldn't lie for Numero Uno.

I missed the Twit about Notre Dame though. I gotta catch up.

Products are rebranded because the original one wasn't selling ------ not because two of them slaughtered 346 people.

He's a billionaire, and here we have a leftist zero who thinks he can give better business advice.

Here, when a billionaire gives a tip, the first thing that comes to my mind when attempting to critique is whether it could be that, my point was full of shit. Something to think about.

Actually he's a pathological liar who CLAIMS TO be a billionaire. Fixed it for ya. Crucial distinction.

You know, he just said that no product has ever suffered like this one. No mention of people being killed, just that the product was suffering so it needed rebranding.

He would have been better off keeping quiet.

Inside of Trump's little, tiny mind, it's ALL ABOUT MONEY & of course Trump's ever so fragile ego.

People don't matter to Trump; especially dead foreigners that are not AmeriKKKans that died on a USA made aircraft, made by a company that has lost over a trillion in valuation in the past few weeks.

A wise leader can departmentalize
Whatever
....and it makes sense for Boeing to re brand their problematic aircraft or no one will ever want to step foot on board....
No, it makes sense for Boeing to create a new aircraft to fill that role which is not compromised by having to fit engines larger than envisaged in the original design. Upgrading and branding is what has fucked Boeing.

Hell, we all knew he was a sociopath without empathy. It's a hallmark of Narcissistic Personality Disorder ---- "Fuck everybody except Numero Uno". If there was any doubt about that it was dispelled with "I like people who weren't captured", "very fine people", tossing rolls of paper towels at Puerto Rico, children in cages, "shithole countries" and mocking a reporter's congenital disability when the reporter wouldn't lie for Numero Uno.

I missed the Twit about Notre Dame though. I gotta catch up.

He tweeted that Notre Dame was burning, and that they should put it out by air dropping water from aircraft. Today, when fire fighters that were there were interviewed, they said that helos couldn't fly over it because of the chimney effect over the fire, and even if they could have, it would have destroyed the building even worse than what it currently is.

There..............got ya caught up.

A wise leader can departmentalize....and it makes sense for Boeing to re brand their problematic aircraft or no one will ever want to step foot on board....

There is no need to rebrand the aircraft. Boeing needs to fix the aircraft and the FAA needs to do their job certifying the fixes so that customers and the flying public can be confident about the safety of the aircraft.

A wise leader can departmentalize
Whatever
....and it makes sense for Boeing to re brand their problematic aircraft or no one will ever want to step foot on board....
No, it makes sense for Boeing to create a new aircraft to fill that role which is not compromised by having to fit engines larger than envisaged in the original design. Upgrading and branding is what has fucked Boeing.

Yep. And what is even worse is that the software update they sent for the MCAS system depended on ONE SINGLE pitot tube. And, the training for the software was pretty lacking too. They didn't do it in a simulator, they trained them with a tablet.

VG6-RBJKBDI3-JTLG5-OGD3-MO3-T5-Q.jpg

Forum List

Back