Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a top witness in the House impeachment inquiry, will be removed...

Vindman was well respected. No black marks.

Until he gave testimony to Congress.

Then the Cult of Trump machine started the shredding process, like they did to Mattis and others.

All of a sudden he became a double agent...

Gen. Zwack: Calling Vindman a ‘double agent’ ahead of testimony is ‘reprehensible’
Vindman, a Ukraine-born American citizen and decorated Iraq War combat veteran, also became the first person to testify who listened in on the July 25 call at the heart of the Ukraine scandal. Even before his arrival, some allies of the Republican president, including Fox News host Laura Ingraham, sought to attack Vindman's integrity and questioned his loyalty to the United States.

On Fox, they accused Vindman of espionage. Republican Congresswoman Liz Cheney wasn't having it.

When Vindman worked in Moscow for the US government, he served under Gen. Peter Zwack, who told The World's Carol Hills that he's deeply troubled by what he calls innuendo and slander directed at Lt. Col. Vindman.

"We worked together in an immensely sensitive time, where we all had to trust each other," Zwack said. "I trusted him with my life then, I would now, and I find preposterous the innuendo that he somehow is a double agent. That was just fear and hate-mongering and I found it reprehensible. And I think it offended me enormously, including, I think a lot of other what you would call fair-minded people, especially that have known Alex as long as we have and have seen him serve our country so well and dedicatedly
."​

The Army’s response to this crap:

Army Defends Lt. Col. Vindman Days after His Commander-in-Chief Called Him a 'Never Trumper'

This is is the man they are shredding:

According to his military record, Vindman's military awards include the Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal (2nd award), Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal (4th award), Army Achievement Medal (3rd award), and many more. He's also earned the Ranger Tab, meaning he's completed one of the most challenging schools in the Army, and the Parachutist Badge.

Vindman deployed to Iraq in September 2004, and despite being wounded in combat by an improved explosive device just a month later, he finished the deployment and returned to the U.S. in September 2005.

Hmmm. Purple Heart Vet vs. Bone Spur Deferment...

That's a tough one.
Bennedict Arnold was a WAR HERO...UNTIL HE WASN'T :ahole-1:
There is a pattern here. They are well respected until they speak out on Trump. Then they are trash. Trumpism is a cult.
As I said to another idiot, Benedict Arnold was a hero until he wasn't
...this is hard for you ABNORMALS, I see that!
Except you cultists are labeling everyone and anyone who stands up to Trump and speaks the truth a “traitor”. I swear you are striving to recreate the old USSR in America.

That's a tough one.
Bennedict Arnold was a WAR HERO...UNTIL HE WASN'T :ahole-1:
There is a pattern here. They are well respected until they speak out on Trump. Then they are trash. Trumpism is a cult.
As I said to another idiot, Benedict Arnold was a hero until he wasn't
...this is hard for you ABNORMALS, I see that!
Except you cultists are labeling everyone and anyone who stands up to Trump and speaks the truth a “traitor”. I swear you are striving to recreate the old USSR in America.
YOU wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your furry ass!

squarepegroundhole2webcr-11-4-19_orig.png

That's a tough one.
You don't undermine the president I don't give a fuck if you are a CMH
Undermining any President could do irreversible damage to the country and our fighting capabilities.

The problem the Lt. Colonel Vindman has is that he doesn't recognize the chain of Command. The President sets foreign policy, not underlings like himself or the Deep State.

Its his job just to implement the policies, whether he likes them or not. If he finds it intolerable, he can quit. Starbucks is looking for veterans to train as baristas if he doesn't like the WH.

Lt Colonel Vindman took a oath to defend and protect the Constitution. He was ordered to appear before Congress in a lawful Congressional oversight hearing. The President does not have the right to abuse his powers. That is not a part of any legitimate foreign policy.

Asking our friends in Ukraine to help America by honoring their treaty in aid in law enforcement is legitimate.

Further, its a fact that the previous government of Ukraine was colluding with Hillary to fix the 2016 election. Ukraine wants to mend fences, because their new President knows that Collusion is wrong. Finding out how Hillary tried to rig the election is how we can find out how to prevent the kind of catastrophe we almost endured in 2016 from ever occurring.

4199BE11-EA2A-417B-B484-42DC8D8B6452.jpeg

gateway pundit ^ | 11/10/19 | Joe Hoft

"""HUGE! Schiff Witness Vindman Testified that He “Thought” President’s “Policy” Was Wrong So He Advised Ukrainians to Ignore the President""" Adam Schiff’s star witness Alexander Vindman testified to the House Intel Committee that he “thought” the President was wrong in his policy with the Ukraine. So he later told Ukrainians to ignore the President. Alexander Vindman’s testimony was recently released and it shows an ignorant underling in the NSC who believed the President’s policy in the Ukraine was flawed and because of this Vindman notified a group of ‘Ukrainians’ to ignore the President’s requests.

3f4agx.jpg

The Gateway Pundit is not a credible source. Pressuring a foreign country to investigate a political rival has nothing to do with a legitimate foreign policy. You are the asshat. Col Vindman is doing his duty by telling the truth.
NOTHING YOU WRITE IS CREDIBLE, ANTI-AMERICAN SCUMBAG!

NOTHING YOU WRITE IS CREDIBLE. IT SHOWS YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A CULT AND CULT MEMBERS ARE VERY WEAK IN THE BRAINS DEPARTMENT. YOU ARE THE SCUMBAG AND THE ONE WHO IS ANTI-AMERICA. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT PATRIOTISM IS. COL VINDMAN SHOWED HIS PATRIOTISM BY TELLING THE TRUTH. TYHE PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO TESTIFY ARE ANTI-AMERICA.
WE AKREADY KNOW YOUVARE A COMMUNIST AND ANT-AMERICAN PIECE OF SHIT....HEVHAD NO PATRIOTISM, ALL THATVTRSITOR HAD WAS HIS WANTING TO BE IN CHARGE. TRYING TO CHANGE WHAT THE PREDIDENT SAID...WHO THE FUCK IS HE TO CHANGE BY HIMSELF WITH NO OTHER INTEL PEOPLE SGREEING, TO ALTER WHAT WAS SAI????.... HE. LIKE YOU ARE SUBVERSIVES. AMERICAN HATERS. LEADERS OF THE COUP TO REMOVE A LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT!

White House disputes Vindman account of transcript edits

Oct 31, 2019 · Vindman testified to House investigators that he tried to suggest changes to the transcript that was released by the White House, but was ..

WE REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT VINDMAN SAID BECAUSE IT WAS CLOSED TO EVRRYONE EVEN CONGRESSMEN ...WHERE WAS THE TRANSPARANCY THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A AILABLE ESPECIALLY IN THE NIXON AND CLINTON TRIALS....IT IS A KANGAROO COURT WITH MOLE . SPYS, AND TRAITORS MAKING OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS THATVTHE PUBLIC HAS NOT SEEN AND NOWSCHITT REFUSESCTO LET REPUBLI ANS CALL THEIRCOWN WITNESSED...PURELY COMMUNIST, AND STALIN TACTICS, AND THEY HAVE SCUM LIKE YOU WANTING TO CIRCUMVENTVOUR CONSTITUTION....PLEASE GO WITH VINDMAN TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY, UKRAINE!

THAT IS THE STANDARD LINE FOR TRUMP SUPPORTERS. HOLDING TRUMP ACCOUNTABLE IS NOT COMMUNIST AND IT IS PRO-AMERICA. YOUR ATTITUDE IS ANTI-AMERICA AS YOUU ALLOW TRUMP TO IGNORE THE CONSTITUTION AND SMEAR ANYONE WHO HOLDS HIM ACCOUNTABLE WHEN HE ABUSES HIS POWER. THAT SHOWS YOU ARE THE PIECE OF SHIT AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT PATRIOTISM IS ABOUT. YOUR IDEA OF PATRIOTISM IS WHAT HITLER PREACHED. YOU ARE THE SUBVERSIVE WHO WANTS TO STAGE A COUP. IMPEACHMENT IS NOT A COUP. IT IS A LEGAL REMEDY FOR HOLDING A PRESIDENT ACCOUNTABLE.

The fact is that Trump is a congenital liar and if it comes down to the White House vs Lt Col Vidman, I will take his word over Trump's.

IT WAS CLOSED TO CONGRESSMEN WHO WERE NOT ON THE COMMITTEE. WE KNOW THE GIST OF WHAT HE SAID. THE RULES DEMOCRATS USED WERE THE SAME RULES REPUBLICANS SET IN PLACE. SCHIFF REQUIRES SCHIFF HAS SAID HE WILL ONLY ALLOW WITNESSES THAT HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE QUID PRO QUO, ONLY 3 OF THE 8 NAMES THAT WERE SUBMITTED HAVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.YOU ARE THE ONE CIRCUMVENTING THE CONSTITUTION. I AND COL VIDMAN ARE IN OUR HOME COUNTRY. YOU SHOULD GO TO RUSSIA WHICH IS A DICTATORSHIP!

So, the swift-boating of Vindman is well underway, I see.

In their shameful subservience Trumpletons are crashing right through every barrier or limit. Mind-boggling.

"""HUGE! Schiff Witness Vindman Testified that He “Thought” President’s “Policy” Was Wrong So He Advised Ukrainians to Ignore the President""" Adam Schiff’s star witness Alexander Vindman testified to the House Intel Committee that he “thought” the President was wrong in his policy with the Ukraine. So he later told Ukrainians to ignore the President. Alexander Vindman’s testimony was recently released and it shows an ignorant underling in the NSC who believed the President’s policy in the Ukraine was flawed and because of this Vindman notified a group of ‘Ukrainians’ to ignore the President’s requests.

3f4agx.jpg

The Gateway Pundit is not a credible source. Pressuring a foreign country to investigate a political rival has nothing to do with a legitimate foreign policy. You are the asshat. Col Vindman is doing his duty by telling the truth.

NOTHING YOU WRITE IS CREDIBLE. IT SHOWS YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A CULT AND CULT MEMBERS ARE VERY WEAK IN THE BRAINS DEPARTMENT. YOU ARE THE SCUMBAG AND THE ONE WHO IS ANTI-AMERICA. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT PATRIOTISM IS. COL VINDMAN SHOWED HIS PATRIOTISM BY TELLING THE TRUTH. TYHE PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO TESTIFY ARE ANTI-AMERICA.
WE AKREADY KNOW YOUVARE A COMMUNIST AND ANT-AMERICAN PIECE OF SHIT....HEVHAD NO PATRIOTISM, ALL THATVTRSITOR HAD WAS HIS WANTING TO BE IN CHARGE. TRYING TO CHANGE WHAT THE PREDIDENT SAID...WHO THE FUCK IS HE TO CHANGE BY HIMSELF WITH NO OTHER INTEL PEOPLE SGREEING, TO ALTER WHAT WAS SAI????.... HE. LIKE YOU ARE SUBVERSIVES. AMERICAN HATERS. LEADERS OF THE COUP TO REMOVE A LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT!

Oct 31, 2019 · Vindman testified to House investigators that he tried to suggest changes to the transcript that was released by the White House, but was ..

WE REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT VINDMAN SAID BECAUSE IT WAS CLOSED TO EVRRYONE EVEN CONGRESSMEN ...WHERE WAS THE TRANSPARANCY THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A AILABLE ESPECIALLY IN THE NIXON AND CLINTON TRIALS....IT IS A KANGAROO COURT WITH MOLE . SPYS, AND TRAITORS MAKING OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS THATVTHE PUBLIC HAS NOT SEEN AND NOWSCHITT REFUSESCTO LET REPUBLI ANS CALL THEIRCOWN WITNESSED...PURELY COMMUNIST, AND STALIN TACTICS, AND THEY HAVE SCUM LIKE YOU WANTING TO CIRCUMVENTVOUR CONSTITUTION....PLEASE GO WITH VINDMAN TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY, UKRAINE!

THAT IS THE STANDARD LINE FOR TRUMP SUPPORTERS. HOLDING TRUMP ACCOUNTABLE IS NOT COMMUNIST AND IT IS PRO-AMERICA. YOUR ATTITUDE IS ANTI-AMERICA AS YOUU ALLOW TRUMP TO IGNORE THE CONSTITUTION AND SMEAR ANYONE WHO HOLDS HIM ACCOUNTABLE WHEN HE ABUSES HIS POWER. THAT SHOWS YOU ARE THE PIECE OF SHIT AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT PATRIOTISM IS ABOUT. YOUR IDEA OF PATRIOTISM IS WHAT HITLER PREACHED. YOU ARE THE SUBVERSIVE WHO WANTS TO STAGE A COUP. IMPEACHMENT IS NOT A COUP. IT IS A LEGAL REMEDY FOR HOLDING A PRESIDENT ACCOUNTABLE.

The fact is that Trump is a congenital liar and if it comes down to the White House vs Lt Col Vidman, I will take his word over Trump's.

IT WAS CLOSED TO CONGRESSMEN WHO WERE NOT ON THE COMMITTEE. WE KNOW THE GIST OF WHAT HE SAID. THE RULES DEMOCRATS USED WERE THE SAME RULES REPUBLICANS SET IN PLACE. SCHIFF REQUIRES SCHIFF HAS SAID HE WILL ONLY ALLOW WITNESSES THAT HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE QUID PRO QUO, ONLY 3 OF THE 8 NAMES THAT WERE SUBMITTED HAVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.YOU ARE THE ONE CIRCUMVENTING THE CONSTITUTION. I AND COL VIDMAN ARE IN OUR HOME COUNTRY. YOU SHOULD GO TO RUSSIA WHICH IS A DICTATORSHIP!
What the literal fuck did I just read?

Did you pass basic English?

All caps, all the time?

Triggered

3f4agx.jpg

COMMITTEE OR NOT ...NO TRANSPARENCY AND ONLY ONE SIDE PRESENTED. TRUMP REFUSED THE RIGHT OF FACING HIS ACCUSERS...AND A PURELY NAZI STYLE COURT HEARING....THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN SEE FOR THEMSELVES THE CORRUPT ACTS OF THE DEMONRATS....SHAMEFUL AND I HOPE YOU ASSHOLES KEEP IT U! YOU ARE THE BEST BET FOR TRUMP REELECTION EXCEPT FOR THESE SABOTEURS AND ANTI-AMERICAN PIECES OF SHIT!

the-squad.jpg

He ADMITTED to attempting to subvert the president.

Can you still remember what I told you, just yesterday, about avoiding to violate the code prohibiting libel? Involving "reckless disregard for the truth"? Or is there just no stopping you?

Do you get it???

If you don't you are beyond help and dumb as the retards that bring this board down regularly.

Coming from you, that's actually brazen.

He ADMITTED to attempting to subvert the president.

Can you still remember what I told you, just yesterday, about avoiding to violate the code prohibiting libel? Involving "reckless disregard for the truth"? Or is there just no stopping you?

Do you get it???

If you don't you are beyond help and dumb as the retards that bring this board down regularly.

Coming from you, that's actually brazen.
There is no stopping me. I am a badass of epic proportions.

In their shameful subservience Trumpletons are crashing right through every barrier or limit. Mind-boggling.

Not one of the drones wonders why Trump hired someone they now claim was so unqualified in the first place.

Are you talking about Vindman? Is there any evidence Trump even knew about him? Or had anything to do with his "hiring"?

Yeah... they really ARE Pieces of $hit when it comes to that, aren't they?

It's actually a quite easily recognizable condition - authoritarian submissiveness. These people go after folks opposed to, or even just contradicting, their chosen Dear Leader with near incomprehensible aggression. They are really losing inhibitions in so doing.

Forum List

Back