LSTU#4: Lies, Damned Lies, and Lies (Reprise)

Its the same thing the left did with Obama. And the right did with bush. And the left did with <insert anyone>
Its called being a partisan hack.
On lies, IMO, Trump has the quantity sold up. However, he lacks the quality.
IMO, if the left really gave a fuck about trumps lies, they wouldn't let the letter D lie to them every fucking day.
Disingenuous hackery.
Then let me paraphrase if I can to make sure I understand you. (And thanks for answering honestly without attacking me!)

You're saying that Trump's lies are tolerable because 1) everybody tolerates the lies from their side, and 2) Trump's might lie often but he doesn't make egregious lies. Is that correct?

I don't know what "lies" you are speaking of or how you believe that he has intentionally misled the American people in order to take them down a bad path....but then again, I'm not a leftard. I do not participate in elections because I know the real score.....but I find it rather ironic that the very leftards/SJW snowflakes that were so sure that the Hildebeast was going to win while overlooking all of her corrupt dealings including child trafficking and her ties to Laura Silsby and Jeffery Epstein are standing on a soapbox and acting like they are some kind of modern day Diogenes that is waving around some lamp seeking "truth". Trump's enemies are MY enemies and until he proves me wrong otherwise? I have got his back 100 percent.

We have that jug-eared mulatto queer and his transgendered "wife" and the dyke Valerie Jarrett (confirmed commies) two miles down the road from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue directing community organizers" with George Soros money from his NGOs. We are not going to put up with this shit......the pushback is coming in a BIG way and if we end up stacking up bodies of leftards like cordwood to burn? So be it.........this communist "Deep State" coup d e'tat that is happening right under our noses is going to come with a very heavy price that I KNOW that leftards are not willing to pay.

Liberal Seeks To Understand #4
I'll admit to being a liberal, so speak slowly and use small words please. :) Although I can get salty, here I'm just trying to understand conservatives' POV on issues. This is an honest question. As before, I'll return respect with respect and crudeness with crudeness.

What do conservatives feel about Trump lying?

No politician tells the truth all the time. That's a sad but accurate fact of life in politics, so I'm not saying Obama or Hillary are paragons of truth. They are not, especially Hillary.

But liberals are confused over why conservatives don't call out or complain about Trump's lies. To us, these aren't just spin or partisan arguments. For example, Trump's comments on Obama releasing 122 Gitmo fighters (when Obama only released nine)***, the non-existent Sweden terrorist attack, and his claim that crime rates are up when they're actually down are all easily proven incorrect. At least from my perspective, conservatives (especially Trump supporters) are quiet on these lies.

What am I missing here? Do you feel that Trump is telling the truth and these "lies" are distortions by the liberal media? Is there a "bigger picture" argument that Trump might get details wrong but he's still correct as a whole? Or what?

Again, I'm just trying to grok the other side so I can be less ignorant and more sympathetic. Cheers!

*** EDIT: I misunderstood Trump's quote. He talked about 122 former Gitmo detainees returning to the battlefield are from Obama. However, this is still a lie, as Obama only released nine of those 122 returning fighters.
Fuck you

No. I think you are a habitual liar.

Fine....believe what you half brain tells you to believe.......

NOW........who is MORE dangerous......me as a "habitual liar" on this forum.....or the orange clown as a habitual liar from the oval office?

If you can answer that question honestly, you'd be less stupid.

No. I think you are a habitual liar.

Fine....believe what you half brain tells you to believe.......

NOW........who is MORE dangerous......me as a "habitual liar" on this forum.....or the orange clown as a habitual liar from the oval office?

If you can answer that question honestly, you'd be less stupid.

What has Trump lied about that has affected me in the least?

You cannot even pin down what lies he has told except to parrot headlines claiming he lied with no information as to why it is a lie in the first place?

What has Trump lied about that has affected me in the least?

You cannot even pin down what lies he has told except to parrot headlines claiming he lied with no information as to why it is a lie in the first place?

I'm sure you hate the HuffPost.......Nonetheless, just to educate that half brain of yours, look at this....

The First 100 Lies: The Trump Team's Flurry Of Falsehoods | The Huffington Post

Huffy Poo lies more than you do, were that even conceivable.

There is NOTHING on that list that affects me in the slightest. How about you?

Last edited:
I stand by what I said in that quote.
You know, I came here to escape my liberal bubble to better understand and connect with conservatives. And I've had some great responses from Trump supporters and other conservatives.

But many libs say something along the lines of, "Trump fans can't think rationally. If you point out a problem, they'll never admit it. They worship him too much." I thought that was unfair, but sadly, you fit that quite well. I feel bad for you that you know you're incorrect and don't have the maturity or strength to admit it. Take care.

Liberal Seeks To Understand #4
I'll admit to being a liberal, so speak slowly and use small words please. :) Although I can get salty, here I'm just trying to understand conservatives' POV on issues. This is an honest question. As before, I'll return respect with respect and crudeness with crudeness.

What do conservatives feel about Trump lying?

No politician tells the truth all the time. That's a sad but accurate fact of life in politics, so I'm not saying Obama or Hillary are paragons of truth. They are not, especially Hillary.

But liberals are confused over why conservatives don't call out or complain about Trump's lies. To us, these aren't just spin or partisan arguments. For example, Trump's comments on Obama releasing 122 Gitmo fighters (when Obama only released nine)***, the non-existent Sweden terrorist attack, and his claim that crime rates are up when they're actually down are all easily proven incorrect. At least from my perspective, conservatives (especially Trump supporters) are quiet on these lies.

What am I missing here? Do you feel that Trump is telling the truth and these "lies" are distortions by the liberal media? Is there a "bigger picture" argument that Trump might get details wrong but he's still correct as a whole? Or what?

Again, I'm just trying to grok the other side so I can be less ignorant and more sympathetic. Cheers!

*** EDIT: I misunderstood Trump's quote. He talked about 122 former Gitmo detainees returning to the battlefield are from Obama. However, this is still a lie, as Obama only released nine of those 122 returning fighters.
Fuck you
Let's see. Lack of fact, logic, or intelligent comment? Check.
Vulgar? Check.
Not responding to the original topic? Check.
Unable to defend Trump? Check.

Ladies and gentleman, we have a Trump supporter in the house! Let's give him a big round of applause! (Seriously, he's very thin-skinned and needs affirmation from others. Yes, he can read this but don't worry. He doesn't understand big words like "affirmation.")

Has anyone ever scrutinized any other two month old presidency in history like angry hysterical lefties are doing today? If you did it to the last president you may have been arrested by Hussein's crazy A.G.'s for a freaking hate crime. Stupid lefties listen to hyper critical left wing blogs and then decide that the president is lying when he says "make America great again" and then they forget about Hussein saying "wean America off fossil fuel" (and make America poor again). Angry hypocrite lefties still think that corporations are the enemy even after Hillary accepted 350k a pop from Wall Street banks for 15 minute mystery speeches.

Has anyone ever scrutinized any other two month old presidency in history like angry hysterical lefties are doing today? If you did it to the last president you may have been arrested by Hussein's crazy A.G.'s for a freaking hate crime. Stupid lefties listen to hyper critical left wing blogs and then decide that the president is lying when he says "make America great again" and then they forget about Hussein saying "wean America off fossil fuel" (and make America poor again). Angry hypocrite lefties still think that corporations are the enemy even after Hillary accepted 350k a pop from Wall Street banks for 15 minute mystery speeches.
So what you're saying is that Trump does lie, but it's no more than other politicians? That if you applied to same level of scrutiny on past presidents, you'd find something very similar? Or are you saying that Trump doesn't lie often but the liberal media hypes it to look like Trump lies often?

Forum List

Back