Lowest of Any President At This Point...

I'm a Republican, Taft Republican, big supporter of Ron Paul... But the thing is I wouldn't trust a poll from Fox News... I just find Fox News to be like other media outlets, brain washing society to their own opinion.
I don't like Obama as much as any other SMART American in this country, but their is one thing I do give the guy, he's probably the most popular president around the globe since John F. Kennedy.

It's not a Fox Poll - it's a Gallup poll. Fox is simply reporting on it...

Obama's numbers seem to be closely following Ron Reagans. Both entered office in a recession. Both were wildly popular at election and saw their numbers drop. Reagans popularity dropped over a two year period down into the thirties.
Strangely, when the economy recovered, Reagans popularity recovered and he won by a landslide in 1984 (Walter "wheres the beef" Mondale)

With the economy recovering, it looks like Obama's number will also recover. With the Republicans having nobody better than a Walter Mondale....look for an Obama landslide

Even if it is a gallup poll (which means public opinion poll) I don't find the real consensus. I believe he's much popular then what it claims... especially with the undereducated and middle class. Again, I want to point out the fact that I disapprove of his job so far, and the massive spending he's been doing.

Obama's numbers seem to be closely following Ron Reagans. Both entered office in a recession. Both were wildly popular at election and saw their numbers drop. Reagans popularity dropped over a two year period down into the thirties.
Strangely, when the economy recovered, Reagans popularity recovered and he won by a landslide in 1984 (Walter "wheres the beef" Mondale)

With the economy recovering, it looks like Obama's number will also recover. With the Republicans having nobody better than a Walter Mondale....look for an Obama landslide

How is the economy recovering? This has just begun...

Walter Mondale got his butt kicked by Reagan

Do the Republicans have anyone as good as Mondale for 2012?

Not even close

Yeah, sure. :cuckoo:

Reagan enjoyed a massive turnaround on the economy and his tax cuts are credited with producing millions of jobs. Obama has produced ZERO jobs thus far- he has lost 4 million jobs and counting- and he is talking about tax increases, increased regulations, and more entitlement programs. He's going exactly the wrong way and voters will punish him and his party for it.

Not even close

RON PAUL
I don't know if he will run again.... But either way our uneducated easily persuaded society would never give the glitz and glam to Ron Paul, like they did obama.

It's ironic when you think back and realize Bush's was so high because of 9/11 at this point.

I believe that the reason Obama's popularity level is so high is due to the fact that ACORN has probably padded that number like they created all of the illegal votes that got him elected.

You do realize that ACORN has nothing to do with this polling and has never been involved in illegal votes.

Hmmm, me thinks you are misnamed...

Reagan enjoyed a massive turnaround on the economy and his tax cuts are credited with producing millions of jobs. Obama has produced ZERO jobs thus far- he has lost 4 million jobs and counting- and he is talking about tax increases, increased regulations, and more entitlement programs. He's going exactly the wrong way and voters will punish him and his party for it.

The recession Obama is facing is worse than the one Reagan faced. Like Reagan, Obama used deficit spending to drive the economy out of recession.

Like Reagan, Obama will get credit for saving the economy

The recession Obama is facing is worse than the one Reagan faced. Like Reagan, Obama used deficit spending to drive the economy out of recession.

We'll see. I think you are dead wrong.

Obama is a pot smoking hippie with his daddy's credit card. He couldn't carry Ronald Reagan's jock strap.

Not even close

RON PAUL
I don't know if he will run again.... But either way our uneducated easily persuaded society would never give the glitz and glam to Ron Paul, like they did obama.

Ron Paul got around 1% of the Republican vote in the Primary. He was considered to be a crackpot....still is

Obama is a pot smoking hippie with his daddy's credit card. He couldn't carry Ronald Reagan's jock strap.

Somehow you keep confusing obama with Bush. Baby Bush was a pot-smoking hippie deadbeat living off his daddy up until he was 30

and didn't Reagan more than double the national debt?

in 8 yrs.; Obama doubled it in one!!!!

Last edited:

in 8 yrs.; Obama doubled it on one!!!!
Obama went from 10 trillion to 20 trillion?

I do not believe that and if you do you are in bad shape.

Last edited:

You talking about Bush again?
Ohh wait you said pot not coke.

Actually, Reagan TRIPLED the national debt and never had a teaparty in his honor

Actually, Reagan TRIPLED the national debt and never had a teaparty in his honor

Yeah the guy started out with 750 billion in debt I think.

When Ronald Reagan left office the national debt was 53.6% of GDP- large but manageable. When GW Bush left it was at 70.2% of GDP -disgraceful for someone who claimed to be a conservative!

Barry Obama will leave with the national debt over 100% of GDP with no end in sight.

Forum List

Back