Lowest of Any President At This Point...

How could so many be duped into believing that an inexperienced & failed "Community Organizer" would be a great leader? It really is so perplexing.

I know what you mean....I never could figure out how they could be duped by a former frat boy either but they put him in twice and left us a fine mess to clean up.

Obama is a dilettante who reads a book and calls it "life". His sum total of experience was a few years as a "Community Organizer". This is a man who has never had a real job.

In my book, a "Community Organizer" is a glorified hippie. Hippies are good for one thing - punching in the face.

Next time you decide to elect a pot smoking hippie to the "highest" office in the land, don't be surprises when he fails. Better yet, punch the hippie in the face before he runs.

Hey, Shithead Slander............you DO realize that some of the best things in the 20th century came from hippies, right?

Personal computers, cell phones, Google, the internet, and just about all the stuff that makes modern day life bearable.

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream is also made by hippies.

The Beatles (who had the most influence on music in recent times) were also hippies.

Oh yeah, as far as the pot smoking part? Might wanna re-think that again, as Harvard Medical School, The Royal British Medical Society, as well as quite a few other doctors have shown that cannabis can help with ADD, Alzheimer's, chemo treatment for cancer patients, has already shown promise for those with autism, as well as is non harmful to the human body. Smoking cigarettes makes you 21 times more likely to get lung cancer than someone who doesn't smoke at all. Smoking pot only, lowers your cancer rate to 0.93 to 0.73, which means you have a LESS incidence of lung cancer than someone who doesn't smoke at all.

Incidentally, cannabis was legal all the way up until 1939, when Henry P. Anslinger (who was a racist in the FBI), was looking for a way to lock up all the Afro-Americans and Hispanics legally.

Since they were the biggest consumers of cannabis, they made cannabis illegal by the tax stamp act. You had to bring your product into the county office to get one issued, but if you had some in your possession WITHOUT a stamp, they took you to jail. Kind of a Catch-22. Cannabis was made illegal because of racism.

If you don't support the legalization of cannabis, then, by virtue of what made it illegal in the first place, that makes you a racist as well.

Oh yeah........after the buds have been harvested? The rest of the plant can be used for things like fiberglass (Corvette uses hemp fiber for their fiberglass bodies), paper, cloth, food, and bio-fuel.

Yeah........tell me again how bad them pot smoking hippies are ya fucking 'tard.

Beats the fuck out of living in the dark ages like you ya fossil.

Oh......by the way........next time you feel like punching a hippie, you may wish to remember that some of them know martial arts.

Last edited:
Obama is a dilettante who reads a book and calls it "life". His sum total of experience was a few years as a "Community Organizer". This is a man who has never had a real job.

In my book, a "Community Organizer" is a glorified hippie. Hippies are good for one thing - punching in the face.

Next time you decide to elect a pot smoking hippie to the "highest" office in the land, don't be surprises when he fails. Better yet, punch the hippie in the face before he runs.

Why did you elect a cokehead then?

Hey, Shithead Slander............you DO realize that some of the best things in the 20th century came from hippies, right?

Personal computers, cell phones, Google, the internet, and just about all the stuff that makes modern day life bearable.

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream is also made by hippies.

The Beatles (who had the most influence on music in recent times) were also hippies.

Oh yeah, as far as the pot smoking part? Might wanna re-think that again, as Harvard Medical School, The Royal British Medical Society, as well as quite a few other doctors have shown that cannabis can help with ADD, Alzheimer's, chemo treatment for cancer patients, has already shown promise for those with autism, as well as is non harmful to the human body. Smoking cigarettes makes you 21 times more likely to get lung cancer than someone who doesn't smoke at all. Smoking pot only, lowers your cancer rate to 0.93 to 0.73, which means you have a LESS incidence of lung cancer than someone who doesn't smoke at all.

Incidentally, cannabis was legal all the way up until 1939, when Henry P. Anslinger (who was a racist in the FBI), was looking for a way to lock up all the Afro-Americans and Hispanics legally.

Since they were the biggest consumers of cannabis, they made cannabis illegal by the tax stamp act. You had to bring your product into the county office to get one issued, but if you had some in your possession WITHOUT a stamp, they took you to jail. Kind of a Catch-22. Cannabis was made illegal because of racism.

If you don't support the legalization of cannabis, then, by virtue of what made it illegal in the first place, that makes you a racist as well.

Oh yeah........after the buds have been harvested? The rest of the plant can be used for things like fiberglass (Corvette uses hemp fiber for their fiberglass bodies), paper, cloth, food, and bio-fuel.

Yeah........tell me again how bad them pot smoking hippies are ya fucking 'tard.

Beats the fuck out of living in the dark ages like you ya fossil.

Oh......by the way........next time you feel like punching a hippie, you may wish to remember that some of them know martial arts.

pyzamdoggieowned.png

Last edited:

I don't know who you are talking about. Is it George Bush?? I know he is an alcoholic, but he did drugs, too????

Unfortunately, American society has gotten lax on hippie punching to the point I thought I should write an FAQ to better explain the issue to those who don't currently engage in the punching of hippies. Hopefully one day this will all become so natural again that a hippie punching FAQ will be about as necessary as a flipping people off in traffic FAQ.

HIPPIE PUNCHING FAQ

Q. Where is best to punch a hippie?
A. About the face. That's where the hippie is most annoying.

Q. What is a hippie?
A. Generally, a hippie is an annoying, useless. Actually, less than useless, as they are not happy until they prevent other people from being useful as well. In fact, Scientists have determined that the only evolutionary purpose of a hippie is for punching as a stress release for productive members of society.

Q. Are there any other uses for hippies than punching them?
A. No, there are no other uses.

Q. Couldn't they be ground up and used as chum?
A. They're too gummy.

Q. Where do hippies come from?
A. There's basically waste products of a productive society, as they only come from middle class to upper middle class families. Thus its important for parents to make sure they tell children the importance of not being a hippie while also making them cut the lawn and do other non-hippie, productive activities.

Q. Where can hippies be found?
A. Their main habitat is the college campus and can be found in the vicinity thereof. Occasionally they have mass migrations to city areas to work as a large group (a group of hippies is known as a "protest") to make loud noises and annoy people. In this way, they are like geese, except with more excrement. Also, they have large puppets.

Q. What are the benefits of punching hippies?
A. What aren't? It gives you exercise, increases your intelligence and sexual prowess, helps the economy, defeats terrorism, and helps orphans find families. Also, scientists say that each time you punch a hippie, they get one step closer to curing cancer.

Q. Hippies smell. Do I have to worry about getting that smell on my fist?
A. Always carry around hand sanitizer in case you punch a hippie. Make sure to put it on your knuckles.

Q. Is it okay to punch a hippie on a Sunday?
A. Check local laws. Some counties have blue laws preventing striking hippies on a Sunday. Other think that's the best day for punching hippies.

Q. Just to be clear, are you talking about physically striking hippies or are you talking metaphorically about "punching" hippies through rhetorical means or through your actions against narcissistic hippie ideals?
A. Can't it be both?

Q. Well, one of those is a valid point and the other I'm pretty sure is assault.
A. Maybe you're a hippie.

Q. Since you're writing both sides of this FAQ, you're actually accusing yourself of being hippie.
A. Shut up. I really hate you.

Q. Now this is getting a little weird.
A. You're the reason dad never loved me!

Q. Dude.
A. Why won't you die!

Q. Okay... let's dial this down a little. It's not me you're angry at. It's them. They're the ones at fault. Remember?
A. Are you going to have me hurt people again?

Q. That is not your concern. You do what I tell you, or I will make your life miserable. Do you understand?
A. I understand.

Q. Where does the term "hippie" come from?
A. It's derived from the word hipster.

Last edited:
I don't think the current poll has to be the end of President Obama's ability to govern. It does show that his talk of bipartisanship was short lived. The poll serves as a warning that a different direction than what Mr. Obama is traveling needs to take place.

From the numbers thrown about, it appears almost all Republicans and a significant number independents are not in his camp. I even hear some concern from Democrats over his progress. A wide ranging ideology behind the Democrats will fracture and leave us with three years of little progress in war or the economy.

Hey Slander...........hopefully one day you and I can meet face to face.

I'll even wear my tie dye and sandals.

Then we'd see how much you'd punch a hippie. But, first swing you ever took at me would be your last.

I'd tear your fucking arms off.

Then we'd see how much you'd punch a hippie. But, first swing you ever took at me would be your last.

:lol::lol:

ABikerSailor...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeA7a0uS3A[/ame]

Unfortunately, American society has gotten lax on hippie punching to the point I thought I should write an FAQ to better explain the issue to those who don't currently engage in the punching of hippies. Hopefully one day this will all become so natural again that a hippie punching FAQ will be about as necessary as a flipping people off in traffic FAQ.

HIPPIE PUNCHING FAQ

Q. What is a hippie?
A. Generally, a hippie is an annoying, useless. Actually, less than useless, as they are not happy until they prevent other people from being useful as well. In fact, Scientists have determined that the only evolutionary purpose of a hippie is for punching as a stress release for productive members of society.

A. They're too gummy.

A. There's basically waste products of a productive society, as they only come from middle class to upper middle class families. Thus its important for parents to make sure they tell children the importance of not being a hippie while also making them cut the lawn and do other non-hippie, productive activities.

A. Their main habitat is the college campus and can be found in the vicinity thereof. Occasionally they have mass migrations to city areas to work as a large group (a group of hippies is known as a "protest") to make loud noises and annoy people. In this way, they are like geese, except with more excrement. Also, they have large puppets.

A. What aren't? It gives you exercise, increases your intelligence and sexual prowess, helps the economy, defeats terrorism, and helps orphans find families. Also, scientists say that each time you punch a hippie, they get one step closer to curing cancer.

A. Always carry around hand sanitizer in case you punch a hippie. Make sure to put it on your knuckles.

A. Check local laws. Some counties have blue laws preventing striking hippies on a Sunday. Other think that's the best day for punching hippies.

Q. Just to be clear, are you talking about physically striking hippies or are you talking metaphorically about "punching" hippies through rhetorical means or through your actions against narcissistic hippie ideals?
A. Can't it be both?

Q. Well, one of those is a valid point and the other I'm pretty sure is assault.

Q. Since you're writing both sides of this FAQ, you're actually accusing yourself of being hippie.

Q. Dude.
A. Why won't you die!

Q. Okay... let's dial this down a little. It's not me you're angry at. It's them. They're the ones at fault. Remember?

Q. That is not your concern. You do what I tell you, or I will make your life miserable. Do you understand?
A. I understand.

Entertainment provided by Zander. Underwritten by Shitibank, where being 30% government owned is just not enough for Obama. Produced by a lot of free time. Directed by the Conservatives for hippie punching.

ABikerSailor...

:clap2::clap2: internet tough guys really are like cartoons!!!

Yeah.......like you and your stupid "punch a hippie in the face" deal.

At least, I take on people who have a fighting chance, you're just a pussy Slander.

ABikerSailor...

:clap2::clap2: internet tough guys really are like cartoons!!!

ABS is like 120 pounds soaking wet.

All that aggression is clearly repressed homosexual desire.

Actual clip of ABikerSailor's ship... (He's the Indian)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw[/ame]

New Gallup information showing no other president has had as low approval as does Obama at this point in their respective terms.

Obama currently sits at 47% - and the bottom of the pile...

___

The next 11 presidents, both Democrats and Republicans, all had higher job approval ratings than Obama at this stage of their tenure. Their ratings were:

-- George W. Bush, 86 percent
-- Bill Clinton, 52 percent
-- George H.W. Bush, 71 percent
-- Ronald Reagan, 49 percent
-- Jimmy Carter, 57 percent
-- Gerald Ford, 52 percent
-- Richard Nixon, 59 percent
-- Lyndon Johnson, 74 percent
-- John Kennedy, 77 percent
-- Dwight Eisenhower, 69 percent
-- Harry Truman, 49 percent

FOXNews.com - Obama's 47 Percent Approval Lowest of Any President at This Point

Makes total sense. Anyone who hates women as much as he does has got have repression issues.

Makes total sense. Anyone who hates women as much as he does has got have repression issues.

Yeah, he does hate women.

Perhaps he suffers from small dinkus applicopus????

HIPPIE PUNCHING FAQ

Q. What is a hippie?

A. They're too gummy.

A. Can't it be both?

Q. Dude.
A. Why won't you die!

A. I understand.

Now... that's jest funny. I don't care who ya are. :lol:

Get a grip people. Your faces won't actually crack if you laugh a little. Hippies ARE funny.

I'm a Republican, Taft Republican, big supporter of Ron Paul... But the thing is I wouldn't trust a poll from Fox News... I just find Fox News to be like other media outlets, brain washing society to their own opinion.
I don't like Obama as much as any other SMART American in this country, but their is one thing I do give the guy, he's probably the most popular president around the globe since John F. Kennedy.

New Gallup information showing no other president has had as low approval as does Obama at this point in their respective terms.

Obama currently sits at 47% - and the bottom of the pile...

___

The next 11 presidents, both Democrats and Republicans, all had higher job approval ratings than Obama at this stage of their tenure. Their ratings were:

-- George W. Bush, 86 percent
-- Bill Clinton, 52 percent
-- George H.W. Bush, 71 percent
-- Ronald Reagan, 49 percent
-- Jimmy Carter, 57 percent
-- Gerald Ford, 52 percent
-- Richard Nixon, 59 percent
-- Lyndon Johnson, 74 percent
-- John Kennedy, 77 percent
-- Dwight Eisenhower, 69 percent
-- Harry Truman, 49 percent

FOXNews.com - Obama's 47 Percent Approval Lowest of Any President at This Point

You do realize this has no significance whatsoever?

Oh, right, no you don't ....

Forum List

Back