Low: CNN's Lemon calls Kanye West a "Minstrel show" & brings up his dead mother

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Leftists spewed hate toward Kanye West Thursday night after the hip hop star appeared at the White House with the President and expressed his love for Trump, describing how haters had tried to scare him out of showing support.

LOW: CNN’s Lemon Calls Kanye West A ‘Minstrel Show’ And Brings Up His Dead Mother
----------------------------------------------------

It amazes me how low these leftist skank media will go, I mean really bring up his dead mother. What kind of c word does one have to be , to bring up someones dead mother. Gawd you fkrs are satan himself.

Leftists spewed hate toward Kanye West Thursday night after the hip hop star appeared at the White House with the President and expressed his love for Trump, describing how haters had tried to scare him out of showing support.

LOW: CNN’s Lemon Calls Kanye West A ‘Minstrel Show’ And Brings Up His Dead Mother
----------------------------------------------------

It amazes me how low these leftist skank media will go, I mean really bring up his dead mother. What kind of c word does one have to be , to bring up someones dead mother. Gawd you fkrs are satan himself.

I watch Kanye West on YouTube in the Oval Office with The Donald and I think Kanye was excellent. The Donald should appoint Kanye West to be the new American Ambassador to The UN. He also made some good points about mental health and about how Leftists like to keep Blacks down and on welfare etc.

Kanye West is a low life POS that has proclaimed he NEVER voted.

Pretty amazing shit when you think about it: Here is some jack off entertainer that constantly injects himself into political bullshit YET Kanye himself states he has, "never voted."

Real f***ing winner there. Kanye should be exiled to Siberia for taking for granted his right to vote.

6 Things We Learned From Kanye West's Chicago Radio Interview

The 41-year-old touched on a multitude of hot-button topics, including hopes to eventually reconcile his relationship with Drake, never voting in his life, ..................

Last edited:

Pretty amazing shit when you think about it: Here is some jack off entertainer that constantly injects himself into political bullshit YET Kanye himself states he has, "never voted."

Real f***ing winner there. Kanye should be exiled to Siberia for taking for granted his right to vote.

Yeah, those shifty black folk...

Use of the "M" word (minstrel) is racist and demeaning.

I demand a Congressional investigation followed by immediate prosecution.

Is not the mere accusation NO LONGER enough to have a gallows built?

upload_2018-10-12_9-24-20.png

Paul Joseph Watson

The 41-year-old touched on a multitude of hot-button topics, including hopes to eventually reconcile his relationship with Drake, never voting in his life, ..................
You forgot to call him an "angry negro"! :lmao:

You forgot to call him an "angry negro"! :lmao:

lmao omg that's too funny. I can see it now i'd be in prison for it bahahah.

Forum List

Back