Lovie Smith Fired.

What was the excuse last year?
You dont know much about the Texans obviously. No top 5 QB ,no top 3 receiver,Bill O'brien fucking up the team.
Lovie was a temporary coach from the beginning,he knew that going in. The guy is old as dirt and is ready to retire. Dont know about you but I dont want a coach who's ready to retire grooming our soon to be new QB that would be stupid at best.

I forgot about all the topflight talent the Texans signed in FA last off season... :rolleyes:

What was the excuse last year?
You dont know much about the Texans obviously. No top 5 QB ,no top 3 receiver,Bill O'brien fucking up the team.
Lovie was a temporary coach from the beginning,he knew that going in. The guy is old as dirt and is ready to retire. Dont know about you but I dont want a coach who's ready to retire grooming our soon to be new QB that would be stupid at best.

Im not sure which high-end coach you think a franchise that does its coaches like the Texans have over the last few years is going to attract. Especially in the very start of a rebuild, with an owner and GM who dont have the best luck in the draft.

BTW Bill OBrien wasnt the coach of the Texans for the majority of last season. Culley was.

Im not sure which high-end coach you think a franchise that does its coaches like the Texans have over the last few years is going to attract. Especially in the very start of a rebuild, with an owner and GM who dont have the best luck in the draft.

BTW Bill OBrien wasnt the coach of the Texans for the majority of last season. Culley was.

O'brien was the one who fucked the Texans over.
Like I said you dont know shit about the Texans.
If you'll remember Obrien started the season by going O-4 and he'd already ran off all the decent players.
Why do you think he's back to coaching college ball?

O'brien was the one who fucked the Texans over.
Like I said you dont know shit about the Texans.
If you'll remember Obrien started the season by going O-4 and he'd already ran off all the decent players.
Why do you think he's back to coaching college ball?

How many games in the season again? Culley was the HC for 3/4ths of the season dum dum. He went 4-8.

He's the OC for Alabama. There are at least a few coaching jobs that are worse than that, including the HC of the Texans.

They traded D Hop. I'm guessing Hop wanted to leave once Watson wasn't playing anymore.

How many games in the season again? Culley was the HC for 3/4ths of the season dum dum. He went 4-8.

He's the OC for Alabama. There are at least a few coaching jobs that are worse than that, including the HC of the Texans.

They traded D Hop. I'm guessing Hop wanted to leave once Watson wasn't playing anymore.

If I remember correctly Hopkins was gone before Watson.

If Gruden wins his suit he will have NFL over a barrel, a backwater team GM Or Coaching Job is not Far fetched ...

The bigger the organization, the more arrogant! They believe laws have been legislated to allow them "carte blanche" to run their own affairs no matter the conflict of interest! They lose these cases time and time again, but they have the country by the lavaliers! A sport of something like the NFL has become a YEARLY sport that's spoken of in the HEAT of Summer! It's an addictive thing! Nothing else was spoken of in Chicago when the Bears went on their "Superbowl Shuffle" of 1985! The country had anointed the Bears, America's team with every act performed w/ Bear Uniforms on their backs! I can still recall Sister Sledge using the uniform in their videos! Something like that hasn't been dup'd! Heaven knows they've tried over the decades! :stir: :D;):dev3:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back