Love Jim Parsons & what he said about cast and crew of Big Bang Theory

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Since my other post, yes, I have watched the show, and found
it well written, produced and performed. The writers and show
capitalized on Jim's natural quirkiness and his intelligence, which
shows in his statement made about the series coming to an end.

This guy is top class, always the top of his profession. Love him,
with or without a TV show that amazingly brought out his best talents!

Jim Parsons Speaks Out Following Reports He Is the Reason 'Big Bang Theory' Is Ending

In a lengthy Instagram post on Thursday, Parsons gushes about the cast, the writers and the fans who made it possible for the sitcom to go on so long in the first place. Alongside a pic of the main cast with a drawn heart encircling them, Parsons took six separate slides to say everything he wanted to say. "❤️Swipe for my caption to this picture which was too long to just write here (not surprising given the circumstances) ❤️," he explains.

d1e9a54e9f793b6b86139d9472b6499a

"I will miss all of you and all of this more than I can say."
The Big Bang Theory," the 45-year-old actor writes. "I feel very fortunate that we have another 23 episodes to shoot this season because I am hopeful that with each and every one, my level of REALLY accepting this fact will sink in."" data-reactid="28">"It is hard (nearly impossible, actually) to really accept that this is a picture of the first of the final 24 episodes we will shoot for The Big Bang Theory," the 45-year-old actor writes. "I feel very fortunate that we have another 23 episodes to shoot this season because I am hopeful that with each and every one, my level of REALLY accepting this fact will sink in."

Parsons goes on to describe his deep thanks for the fans of the long-running CBS show.

"Something else I feel grateful for - and this gratitude needs no time to 'sink in' or become more 'realized;' this grateful-feeling is always with me but is multiplied in this moment of us announcing our final season - but I feel such intense gratitude for our devoted viewers who are the ACTUAL reason we have been graced with the opportunity to explore these characters for 12 years of our lives," he says.

Hidden Figures star also shares his kind words for the show's crew. " data-reactid="31">The Hidden Figures star also shares his kind words for the show's crew.

(please use link to read the entire statement, but I'd cut off the annoying music/speakers. Sorry about that!)

Jim Parsons Speaks Out Following Reports He Is the Reason 'Big Bang Theory' Is Ending

In a lengthy Instagram post on Thursday, Parsons gushes about the cast, the writers and the fans who made it possible for the sitcom to go on so long in the first place. Alongside a pic of the main cast with a drawn heart encircling them, Parsons took six separate slides to say everything he wanted to say. "❤️Swipe for my caption to this picture which was too long to just write here (not surprising given the circumstances) ❤️," he explains.

The Big Bang Theory," the 45-year-old actor writes. "I feel very fortunate that we have another 23 episodes to shoot this season because I am hopeful that with each and every one, my level of REALLY accepting this fact will sink in."" data-reactid="28">"It is hard (nearly impossible, actually) to really accept that this is a picture of the first of the final 24 episodes we will shoot for The Big Bang Theory," the 45-year-old actor writes. "I feel very fortunate that we have another 23 episodes to shoot this season because I am hopeful that with each and every one, my level of REALLY accepting this fact will sink in."

Parsons goes on to describe his deep thanks for the fans of the long-running CBS show.

"Something else I feel grateful for - and this gratitude needs no time to 'sink in' or become more 'realized;' this grateful-feeling is always with me but is multiplied in this moment of us announcing our final season - but I feel such intense gratitude for our devoted viewers who are the ACTUAL reason we have been graced with the opportunity to explore these characters for 12 years of our lives," he says.

Hidden Figures star also shares his kind words for the show's crew. " data-reactid="31">The Hidden Figures star also shares his kind words for the show's crew.

(please use link to read the entire statement, but I'd cut off the annoying music/speakers. Sorry about that!)

I've watched the show since its beginning, and though the stories have been highly diluted due to the necessary expansion of secondary characters and should have probably been cancelled two seasons ago, they still come up with a pretty good show here and there. Some of my favorites are "Fun With Flags." This was supposed to be Galecki's show but he and everyone quickly became the straight man around the quirkiness of Cooper who literally stole the show. Too bad Cooper isn't the quirk he started out to be and has been "normalized" They built a background and story around most every character except Nayyar who remained an extraneous, underutilized and fairly uninteresting character. But at least Parsons still has the voice overs for the spinoff which seems to be doing well even though I rarely watch it.

Still, the show was at its best under the original formula of four geek tech nerds lusting after the unobtainably hot neighbor (whose no longer that hot). I'll be sorry to see it end.

I've watched the show since its beginning, and though the stories have been highly diluted due to the necessary expansion of secondary characters and should have probably been cancelled two seasons ago, they still come up with a pretty good show here and there. Some of my favorites are "Fun With Flags." This was supposed to be Galecki's show but he and everyone quickly became the straight man around the quirkiness of Cooper who literally stole the show. Too bad Cooper isn't the quirk he started out to be and has been "normalized" They built a background and story around most every character except Nayyar who remained an extraneous, underutilized and fairly uninteresting character. But at least Parsons still has the voice overs for the spinoff which seems to be doing well even though I rarely watch it.

Still, the show was at its best under the original formula of four geek tech nerds lusting after the unobtainably hot neighbor (whose no longer that hot). I'll be sorry to see it end.
i agree,it should have ended a few seasons ago..........years ago it seemed every episode was funny......the last few seasons many of the episodes were ho-hum.....

Forum List

Back