Louisiana Sheriff Serves Senator Mary Landrieu Subpoena To Appear In Court

And Sheriff Joe is really close to finding the real birth certificate.

And John Boehner is going to sue the president and have Lois Lerner arrested.

I know this is about her residency but I can't find it in the article. In fact, I can't find anything that says WHY she was served.

I read the article twice. Maybe I'm just tired.

Have a problem with accusing US Representatives and US Senators with Residence issues when they are required to spend almost the entire year in DC. Guess what the Dems can do the same to Republicans.

Lawsuit tossed:
Judge Tosses Challenge To Mary Landrieu Residency
The U.S. Constitution says a senator must be an inhabitant of the state he or she represents at the time of the election. The judge said that means a challenge could be filed only after a winner is chosen by voters, in either the Nov. 4 election or the Dec. 6 runoff.
US Constitution Article I Section III:
1) they must be at least 30 years old, 2) they must have been citizens of the United States for at least the past nine years, and 3) they must be inhabitants of the states they seek to represent at the time of their election.
Not Resident. Inhabitant. Blame the Founding Fathers for changing that very word from Resident.

Last edited:
Mary Landrieu's permanent residence is her multi million dollar house in DC. She claims her parents house in New Orleans as a residence. Still living with your parents at 50 years old, huh Mary?

Have a problem with accusing US Representatives and US Senators with Residence issues when they are required to spend almost the entire year in DC. Guess what the Dems can do the same to Republicans.

ever hear of commuting on a weekly basis? living in a hotel or apartment in DC during the week? They actually work less than half of the year. Come on, get real on this.

ever hear of commuting on a weekly basis? living in a hotel or apartment in DC during the week? They actually work less than half of the year. Come on, get real on this.

The people that need to get real are the one's that think this is going anywhere. Perry has a better chance of being convicted in Texas. If you want to talk politicos in hot water with the courts, why no bail for Perry? Smells like the fix is in!!!

The people that need to get real are the one's that think this is going anywhere. Perry has a better chance of being convicted in Texas. If you want to talk politicos in hot water with the courts, why no bail for Perry? Smells like the fix is in!!!
Ya cause after all the Governor may run. Moron.

Ya cause after all the Governor may run. Moron.

I'm the moron? You didn't even construct a sentence that makes sense! :lmao:

Up to age 26, when (under Obamacare rules) they are no longer infants, it is usual for liberals to reside openly with related adults. After 26 they typically relocate to the basements on cast-off couches. There's nothing to be concerned about in this instance. Why it's not at all abnormal for liberals to be absent for weeks at a times while sleeping off the effects of one thing or another.

and if she was a republican this would be the lead story on every network for weeks on end. Rules and laws are for everyone but liberals and democrats. Sick, our society is sick.

Mary Landrieu's permanent residence is her multi million dollar house in DC. She claims her parents house in New Orleans as a residence. Still living with your parents at 50 years old, huh Mary?

That way she can get health Insurance on her parents policy....
I think it's a provision of ObamaCare.... :biggrin:

subpoena a person to show up in court because there isn't going to be any court ....

what kind of RW bs will surface next?

and if she was a republican this would be the lead story on every network for weeks on end. Rules and laws are for everyone but liberals and democrats. Sick, our society is sick.

Everyone knows this just a political ploy and knows where Landrieu lives. This is totally different than the abuse of power that led to the Perry indictment, for example.

Forum List

Back