Louisiana Sheriff Serves Senator Mary Landrieu Subpoena To Appear In Court

As for the skank in trouble with the law in Louisiana....if she sold her property in the state she resides in and then claims her parent's house as her home, she could be charged with fraud.

Moving in with mom and dad is fraud? That's really stretching the concept!

Of course it would be an issue. Both parties play the same games. You are very naive if you do not know that.

So you admit it's just a game. That's basically what I said. "Everybody does it" isn't a defense.

you used it as a defense in post #27. its your argument, not mine. But your concession is accepted.

Hardly the same thing. I talked about Cruz being questioned. Show me where he's been called into court.

if he decides to run for POTUS, there will be a court case. I guarantee it.

McCain did not pay lawyers to prevent disclosure of his records. Obama paid millions to the Seattle law firm of Perkin Coie LLP to keep his college and pasport records from public view. THAT IS A FACT. But you don't care when it pertains to your messiah, do you? You have no interest in full disclosure from obama, but you demand it from everyone else. pathetic.

{Sigh} It's so funny when you capitalize fact. It doesn't make it more true. It is not a fact.

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

Obama 8217 s 8216 Sealed 8217 Records

As for the skank in trouble with the law in Louisiana....if she sold her property in the state she resides in and then claims her parent's house as her home, she could be charged with fraud.

She is over 50 years old. I know that you libs are not able to live on your own, but come on, she is a senator--------------------living with her parents??????????????? are you really that fricken stupid?

it was a generic "you" referring to you as all liberals and dems (of which you are one). I cannot help it if you are offended by those who share your beliefs.

That's intellectual laziness. If I've done something, accuse me. Don't expect me to make excuses for what others may have done. Isn't this the same kind of thing conservatives whine about with regard to racism?

She is over 50 years old. I know that you libs are not able to live on your own, but come on, she is a senator--------------------living with her parents??????????????? are you really that fricken stupid?

When you spend part of your time in DC and part of your time in your home state, it doesn't make fiscal sense to maintain homes in both locations if your family has a perfectly good house you can use when you are there.

I thought you were one of those fiscal conservatives there are myths about.

Extended families living together have a long history, your prejudices notwithstanding.

McCain did not pay lawyers to prevent disclosure of his records. Obama paid millions to the Seattle law firm of Perkin Coie LLP to keep his college and pasport records from public view. THAT IS A FACT. But you don't care when it pertains to your messiah, do you? You have no interest in full disclosure from obama, but you demand it from everyone else. pathetic.

{Sigh} It's so funny when you capitalize fact. It doesn't make it more true. It is not a fact.

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

OK, then please post his college records from Columbia and Harvard, his admission applications, and his scholarship and loan records.

also, please post his passport records.

you claim its all available, so it should be easy for you to post them for us--------------------we'll we waiting---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and waiting----------------------------------------------------------------and waiting.

I have a house in Colorado that I rent out because my job forced me to a new state. I am no longer a Colorado resident by law but I still have my house and plan on moving back in the future.

This must be too deep for your shallow mind.

When you spend part of your time in DC and part of your time in your home state, it doesn't make fiscal sense to maintain homes in both locations if your family has a perfectly good house you can use when you are there.

I thought you were one of those fiscal conservatives there are myths about.

She has a 2 million dollar house in DC, no property in her name in La. Do you know how much a senator makes? are you telling us that she can't afford her own house in La?

Extended families living together have a long history, your prejudices notwithstanding.

see my reply to wytch, I'm not going to repeat it for you

OK, then please post his college records from Columbia and Harvard, his admission applications, and his scholarship and loan records.

you claim its all available, so it should be easy for you to post them for us--------------------we'll we waiting---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and waiting----------------------------------------------------------------and waiting.

What does all that have to do with residency? Trying to distract us from the real issue? I guess I should bring up the way the fix is in in Texas when Perry was released without bail. A man headed for that kind of disgrace should be considered a flight risk.

What does all that have to do with residency? Trying to distract us from the real issue? I guess I should bring up the way the fix is in in Texas when Perry was released without bail. A man headed for that kind of disgrace should be considered a flight risk.

I did not bring up McCain, Cruz, or Obama. I just responded to others. Maybe a course in reading comprehension is in your future.

wytch claimed that all of obama's records are available, I merely asked her to post them to end the debate. but she won't because they aren't available and everyone knows it.

wytch claimed that all of obama's records are available, I merely asked her to post them to end the debate. but she won't because they aren't available and everyone knows it.

I never claimed they were available. Stop adding to your lying because you got caught in a lie. They are not sealed by an "Obama Lawyers". College records are sealed by a law the protects all citizens.

Asking President Obama for something that no other President has had to produce is just more birther bullshit.

No matter Landrieu's residence status, it is funny that she has to run against Obama's policies like going after the oil industry and obamacare in order for her to have a chance in the upcoming election.

I never claimed they were available. Stop adding to your lying because you got caught in a lie. They are not sealed by an "Obama Lawyers". College records are sealed by a law the protects all citizens.

Asking President Obama for something that no other President has had to produce is just more birther bullshit.

The media and the left demanded, and received, Bush's college and military records. We also have seen those of both Clintons, Gore, Kerry, McCain, and Romney.

Why is Obama exempt?

The media and the left demanded, and received, Bush's college and military records. We also have seen those of both Clintons, Gore, Kerry, McCain, and Romney.

Why is Obama exempt?

Bush didn't release them, they were leaked to the Press. Romney only released his to take the heat off of not releasing 10 years of tax records as all modern candidates have been doing.

John McCain disclosed his class rank in 2007, but not his grades. John Kerry made his Yale transcript public only after he lost the 2004 election. Sarah Palin didn't talk about her grades until after the 2008 election. One exception is Joe Biden, who released his undergraduate transcript in 1987 as a form of damage control.

Birther Obsession

Why is Obama exempt?

Bush didn't release them, they were leaked to the Press. Romney only released his to take the heat off of not releasing 10 years of tax records as all modern candidates have been doing.

John McCain disclosed his class rank in 2007, but not his grades. John Kerry made his Yale transcript public only after he lost the 2004 election. Sarah Palin didn't talk about her grades until after the 2008 election. One exception is Joe Biden, who released his undergraduate transcript in 1987 as a form of damage control.

Birther Obsession

What is in obama's records that is so damaging? why not just put it out there and shut us up. it would be a huge win for him.

THINK, wytchey. THINK

What is in obama's records that is so damaging? why not just put it out there and shut us up. it would be a huge win for him.

THINK, wytchey. THINK

Why is it that you all would require Obama to produce something no other Presidential candidate had ever had to produce, but don't give a damn that Romney did not produce something that every Presidential Candidate for the last couple of decades has produced? Gee, I'm thinking...what could it be about this President that isn't like the others?

Forum List

Back