Louisiana Sheriff Serves Senator Mary Landrieu Subpoena To Appear In Court

and if she was a republican this would be the lead story on every network for weeks on end. Rules and laws are for everyone but liberals and democrats. Sick, our society is sick.

Everyone knows this just a political ploy and knows where Landrieu lives. This is totally different than the abuse of power that led to the Perry indictment, for example.

would it be a political ploy if she was a republican? Come on Kon, try to be honest, its Sunday.

would it be a political ploy if she was a republican? Come on Kon, try to be honest, its Sunday.

Ask Pat Robert's (R) Primary opponent in Kansas. He certainly made an issue out of it. Has the Democrat or the Independent running against him made an issue of it?

ny point exactly, both parties use these tactics. However, in Landrieu's case the allegation is accurate. She does not have a Louisiana residence in her name, or her husband's name. Claiming her parents address as hers is a fraud.

Democrap scum want to block Ted Cruz from being POTUS for being born in Canada.

They also tried to block McCain for being born in Panama.

ny point exactly, both parties use these tactics. However, in Landrieu's case the allegation is accurate. She does not have a Louisiana residence in her name, or her husband's name. Claiming her parents address as hers is a fraud.

No...you missed the point. The Republican opponent of the Republican senator used these "tactics" in the Primary race. I'm asking you if you know if the Democrat or the Independent currently running against him in the General (although he Dem is trying to drop out of the race and the GOP is trying to stop him) is bringing up his non residency. Do you know?

and if she was a republican this would be the lead story on every network for weeks on end. Rules and laws are for everyone but liberals and democrats. Sick, our society is sick.

Everyone knows this just a political ploy and knows where Landrieu lives. This is totally different than the abuse of power that led to the Perry indictment, for example.

If she was a Republican, would it even have been an issue? Challenging this kind of thing has been an R and TP thing for 6 years now. You have a lot of nerve asking me to be honest. Is this like the "personal responsibility" thing? When conservative use the term it only seems to all to the "other guy". Sure Cruz's birth has been questioned, but do you seriously think we'd see the kind of nonsense Obama has had to put up with? Your turn to be honest.

No...you missed the point. The Republican opponent of the Republican senator used these "tactics" in the Primary race. I'm asking you if you know if the Democrat or the Independent currently running against him in the General (although he Dem is trying to drop out of the race and the GOP is trying to stop him) is bringing up his non residency. Do you know?

no, nor do I care.

:lol:

Says the Obama birther. Who tried to "block" McCain?

True, where have sub poenas been filed in that case? Maybe Cain was talked about, but he didn't have to endure the kind of foolishness heaped on Obama for 6 years.

If she was a Republican, would it even have been an issue? Challenging this kind of thing has been an R and TP thing for 6 years now. You have a lot of nerve asking me to be honest. Is this like the "personal responsibility" thing? When conservative use the term it only seems to all to the "other guy". Sure Cruz's birth has been questioned, but do you seriously think we'd see the kind of nonsense Obama has had to put up with? Your turn to be honest.

Of course it would be an issue. Both parties play the same games. You are very naive if you do not know that.

Ask Pat Robert's (R) Primary opponent in Kansas. He certainly made an issue out of it. Has the Democrat or the Independent running against him made an issue of it?

Why is that? If she stays there when she's in LA, there's no fraud. To have a case show us she's actually living in TX or MS, when she's not in DC.

True, where have sub poenas been filed in that case? Maybe Cain was talked about, but he didn't have to endure the kind of foolishness heaped on Obama for 6 years.

McCain did not pay lawyers to prevent disclosure of his records. Obama paid millions to the Seattle law firm of Perkin Coie LLP to keep his college and pasport records from public view. THAT IS A FACT. But you don't care when it pertains to your messiah, do you? You have no interest in full disclosure from obama, but you demand it from everyone else. pathetic.

Why is that? If she stays there when she's in LA, there's no fraud. To have a case show us she's actually living in TX or MS, when she's not in DC.

Look up the definition of legal resident. But none of this really matters, she is going to lose in november. Her ties to obama and her votes for obamacare will doom her.

Skank...Democraps researched how to block McCain, you're just too stupid to know given your low IQ and lack of news in the ghetto.

Cruz and McCain didn't go through any effort to block their birth certificates....

McCain did not pay lawyers to prevent disclosure of his records. Obama paid millions to the Seattle law firm of Perkin Coie LLP to keep his college and pasport records from public view. THAT IS A FACT. But you don't care when it pertains to your messiah, do you? You have no interest in full disclosure from obama, but you demand it from everyone else. pathetic.

I demanded "full disclosure" from whom? This is typical wingnut logic. Someone you see as my ally did something, so that means I did something. That's the very definition of pathetic. Why don't I dig up the "crimes" of everyone you know and saddle you with them?

As for the skank in trouble with the law in Louisiana....if she sold her property in the state she represents and then claims her parent's house as her home, she could be charged with fraud.

Of course it would be an issue. Both parties play the same games. You are very naive if you do not know that.

So you admit it's just a game. That's basically what I said. "Everybody does it" isn't a defense.

you used it as a defense in post #27. its your argument, not mine. But your concession is accepted.

Hardly the same thing. I talked about Cruz being questioned. Show me where he's been called into court.

I demanded "full disclosure" from whom? This is typical wingnut logic. Someone you see as my ally did something, so that means I did something. That's the very definition of pathetic. Why don't I dig up the "crimes" of everyone you know and saddle you with them?

it was a generic "you" referring to you as all liberals and dems (of which you are one). I cannot help it if you are offended by those who share your beliefs.

Forum List

Back