Lou Dobbs says Obama a criminal and criminal charges should be brought against him.

Dobbs is still railing against the Clintons and their foundation; CGI! Like most nutty conservatives, it was a "criminal enterprise!" And people support these sickos who go after charities who've helped so many people around the world! It's just unfathomable; the blind hatred of the Clinton detractors! These jerks would sacrifice everything to have Bill & Hillary in disrepute, prison, or preferably dead! :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Who cares what Lou the Slob has to say.

Lou Dobbs is pushing this conspiracy that Obama was the one doing spying and espionage. That the entire Russia/Trump issue is "fake" news and a waste of time.I'm watching his show and I can't believe Fox would let him make these unsubstantiated claims.

:p Lou is absolutely correct. Get over it despite the butthurtness.

Lou Dobbs is pushing this conspiracy that Obama was the one doing spying and espionage. That the entire Russia/Trump issue is "fake" news and a waste of time.I'm watching his show and I can't believe Fox would let him make these unsubstantiated claims.

:p Lou is absolutely correct. Get over it despite the butthurtness.

What is he correct about? That the donuts in the green room are glazed?

Forum List

Back