Lost my Pastor Today

Anyone not covered by the blood of Christ dies with their sin still attached. They will be tried at the White Throne Judgement. The Judge will be Christ, the most loving, forgiving soul that ever walked the earth. It is up to you to plead your case. Good luck with that. Satan is the prosecutor and will demand justice be served.

You can receive favor you don't deserve right now, or get what's coming to you later. For those who wish to escape the courtroom drama, accept your brother's gift with thanksgiving and reserve your seat at the table of the Lord. And by all means, enjoy your coronation. You are the royal child of God almighty. It doesn't get any better than that. Nothing hateful about it. Christ cured Jew and Gentile.
You are made in the image of your Father. You are eternal. You never cease to exist. Choose wisely. Choose eternal life through Christ.
Kind of long winded

I take that as saying 5 billion will not go to heaven because they do not accept Jesus as their savior

Am I right about your view.....simple question

As clear as it gets:
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'. It isn't that God is picky, it's just that Christ is the only one with the pure blood necessary to cover sin permanently. It was used to blot out our sins once and for all.
And God doesn't care what brick and mortar house of worship you walk into. His son died for every one of us, just in case your sun god, or crystal lets you down and you need someone to turn to.
God condemns no one to death. Our choices are our own. He gave the opportunity for an eternity of bliss available to every person that has walked the earth.
What more do you require of Him?

Last edited:
Jesus said the gate is narrow to enter in, and the road to destruction is broad. Can't get much clearer than that. As the old black gospel song says, " You better have Jesus and that's all". A denomination or organization won't save you, only faith in Jesus. I've studied that bible for 35 years and that's all I find. Jesus is the Truth, the Life, and the Way. No one comes to the Father except by Him.

Some factions in the RC want to get back to the Christian sect's early roots and take a lesson from the so-called 'Charismatics', and quit relying on its entrenched bureaucracy to survive. The 'Charismatic Renewal' movement is still around, and has had success in Africa, but results of course vary around the world. It seems to cause some problems for the Church intellectuals and theologians. The NT certainly highlights Jesus charisma, though, and the charismatics are popular, and if they're also great entertainers so what, that's an added bonus. Not everybody can watch a Charles Stanley for hours on end, his great educational insights and intellect not withstanding, and he isn't averse to music and singing in his church, either. The theology is a broad and universal enough tent to include all kinds of ministries, and people have different needs.

Not everybody need give a hoot about obscure meanings and assorted dry points of theology, and in fact it's doubtful most people should concern themselves with them if they haven't been properly educated on how to read the bible anyway; it was all originally transmitted orally, and limited to being taught to scholars by other scholars in the first place, and it's certainly debatable whether the coming of the printing press and the mass distribution and popular access has been a good or a bad thing, given all the divisions it has caused over theological sophistries and general weirdness. Most followers in the early days didn't have bibles, or even had to worry about a 'canon' until assorted sociopaths and morons came along and made it necessary to separate the weirdos from the orthodox, yet The Way grew like gangbusters, despite heavy persecutions and having to operate underground for centuries.

As for the comment about 'mega-churches', churches get large for the same reasons lots of other associations do, bigger is much more efficient and can provide far more services and social outreach, education, etc., and some pastors are just a lot better and more successful than others, like the one reported on in the OP. These pastors should be allowed to thrive and encouraged to grow their ministries. It's extremely tough for small churches to survive, despite that according to assorted idiotic sex fetishists and sociopaths all pastors are filthy rich and only in it for the money ....(snicker)

Celibacy isn't normal, and is a silly stupid policy, for any sect, not just Catholics. The RC has been an important institution for the West, despite its failings, its contributions are vast and critical to western survival and prosperity early on, and it should take note of legitimate criticisms and act on them; at the upper levels it seems to have long ago forgotten what's there for and what it should be focused on. And, it should finally admit the blatantly obvious and allow the Churches to be fun places and entertainment is just fine; the Apostles themselves had no problems partying a lot, so just what is the problem, other than bureaucrats nobody wants to hear droning on and on?

The Charismatic Renewal and the Catholic Church – Catholic World Report

Zealous renewal, not fundamentalist revolution

Between its charismatic phenomena on the one hand, and its adherence to Church doctrine on the other, the Catholic Charismatic Renewal has the potential to rile people up all round. But with four years to go before its 50th anniversary, and in the light of the official sanctions by bishops from Italy to Argentina to Korea—not to mention messages of encouragement from Paul VI, John Paul II, and Benedict XVI—surely this group deserves the benefit of the doubt and unprejudiced scrutiny. As recommended in 1998 by the future Pope Benedict, then Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, speaking about ecclesial movements in general:

we must not allow the establishment of a blasé enlightenment that immediately brands the zeal of those seized by the Holy Spirit and their naïve faith in God’s Word with the anathema of fundamentalism, allowing only a faith for which the ifs, ands, and buts become more important than the substance of what is believed. [1]

While the Catholic Charismatic Renewal may to all outer appearances seem unruly, unconventional, and a tad fanatical, in actual fact, if a bishop anywhere were to tell a Catholic Charismatic Renewal group to close down, close down they would. The CCR can be considered a possible antidote to the deviations of modernism and the infiltration of pagan spirituality and the politics of liberation theology into the life of the Church, bringing into obedience to the Magisterium elements that attract so many to Pentecostalism: overt spirituality, rediscovery of Scripture, the use of charismatic gifts, and a return to the rejoicing, full-bodied mode of primitive Christianity.

So, do tell us exactly what is wrong with 'primitive Christianity', i.e. Jesus's original ministry and 'blase enlightenment', whatever that inane term is supposed to mean? Jesus ran with a rough crowd, thugs, tax collectors, whores, party animals, and the like, not a bunch of anal retentive priests with cushy administrative jobs. Many of the 'evangelicals' should ask themselves the same questions re just what is 'acceptable' and why having fun is 'wrong' in a worship service when it isn't so in the NT.

Last edited:
Anyone not covered by the blood of Christ dies with their sin still attached. They will be tried at the White Throne Judgement. The Judge will be Christ, the most loving, forgiving soul that ever walked the earth. It is up to you to plead your case. Good luck with that. Satan is the prosecutor and will demand justice be served.

You can receive favor you don't deserve right now, or get what's coming to you later. For those who wish to escape the courtroom drama, accept your brother's gift with thanksgiving and reserve your seat at the table of the Lord. And by all means, enjoy your coronation. You are the royal child of God almighty. It doesn't get any better than that. Nothing hateful about it. Christ cured Jew and Gentile.
You are made in the image of your Father. You are eternal. You never cease to exist. Choose wisely. Choose eternal life through Christ.
Kind of long winded

I take that as saying 5 billion will not go to heaven because they do not accept Jesus as their savior

As clear as it gets:
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'. It isn't that God is picky, it's just that Christ is the only one with the pure blood necessary to cover sin permanently. It was used to blot out our sins once and for all.
And God doesn't care what brick and mortar house of worship you walk into. His son died for every one of us, just in case your sun god, or crystal lets you down and you need someone to turn to.
God condemns no one to death. Our choices are our own. He gave the opportunity for an eternity of bliss available to every person that has walked the earth.
What you just posted confirms what I have been saying

Your God is a God of hate <actually, I think the hate is in you and you pass it on as God>

You are so wrapped up in your petty views of religion that you assume God will sentence 5 billion people to hell

The Pope has it right. God loves ALL his children regardless of religious belief

Kind of long winded

As clear as it gets:

Your God is a God of hate <actually, I think the hate is in you and you pass it on as God>

You are so wrapped up in your petty views of religion that you assume God will sentence 5 billion people to hell

The Pope has it right. God loves ALL his children regardless of religious belief

Sure god loves all of his children. But some of them have a drivers license.

Kind of long winded

As clear as it gets:

No, He does not. God loves His children. Not all humans are His children. Those who call Him Father are His children.
God hated Jezebel so much He wouldn't let her be buried in His earth. He literally turned her into dog shit. He hated Esau in the womb. Malachi 1:3
The Pope is wrong, and so are you.

Kind of long winded

As clear as it gets:

No, He does not. God loves His children. Not all humans are His children. Those who call Him Father are His children.
God hated Jezebel so much He wouldn't let her be buried in His earth. He literally turned her into dog shit. He hated Esau in the womb. Malachi 1:3

Who is religious knows deep in the own heart: Everyone is a child of god.

Kind of long winded

As clear as it gets:

Even Hitler?

Kind of long winded

As clear as it gets:

Everyone has the ability to be a child of God. Christ made sure He left no one out while paying for the sins of mankind. Not all choose to accept the propitiation that the Son of God came here to offer. Those that do, are the called Children of God.
We are talking about one person, Jesus Christ, not a religion. No matter what church or foxhole you are in, Christ is all inclusive. Call His name and He can snatch you right out of the jaws of hell.
If you know about Christ, but simply refuse His gift of a sin free salvaged soul, what about that makes you a child of God?
Will there be Satan worshippers in Heaven? No, they will reside with their father, Satan, for eternity.

If we were all children of God, Christ's death on the cross would have been unnecessary. If we could work off sin, Christ's death on the cross would have been unnecessary. The man they call Jesus died in your place. Accept His gift and live. This life is merely basic training. Your eternal life is what is up for grabs. Secure it and become co-heir with Christ.

God makes a very clear distinction between those who are and those who are not His children:
"Those who are not for me, are against me." Matthew 12:30

Last edited:
Kind of long winded

As clear as it gets:

Even Hitler?

Yes, Hitler.

Kind of long winded

As clear as it gets:

Damn...what a despicable thing to post

Your claim that God wil send anyone who has not accepted Jesus is pure hate

Kind of long winded

As clear as it gets:

Everyone has the ability to be a child of God.

Everyone is a child of god.

Christ made sure He left no one out while paying for the sins of mankind. Not all choose to accept the propitiation that the Son of God came here to offer. Those that do, are the called Children of God.

I know what's written in the bible. Sometimes I think it would had been better we had not made the bible. But the bible is much more then only some splinters of wood.

We are talking about one person, Jesus Christ, not a religion.

Sure someone is able to speak about Jesus without rebound in god, but I am not sure about what this is.

No matter what church or foxhole you are in, Christ is all inclusive.

Christ is what? A mass-touristic event?

Call His name and He can snatch you right out of the jaws of hell.

What an irreal nonsense. Do good deeds - then you have a better chance to avoid the second death after your first death.

If you know about Christ, but simply refuse His gift of a sin free salvaged soul, what about that makes you a child of God?
Will there be Satan worshippers in Heaven? No, they will reside with their father, Satan, for eternity.

If we were all children of God, Christ's death on the cross would have been unnecessary. If we could work off sin, Christ's death on the cross would have been unnecessary.

I do not see your problem. God died for everyone on the cross.

The man they call Jesus died in your place.

Sorry: God dies with me - not instead of me and not against me or instead of anyone or against anyone.

Accept His gift and live.

His gift? ... His body and blood.? ... Accept? ... We will see. ... In worst case I can also live with his decision to have to die on my own.

This life is merely basic training. Your eternal life is what is up for grabs. Secure it and become co-heir with Christ.

Short circuit in the pathos subroutines?

God makes a very clear distinction between those who are and those who are not His children:

"For the one who is not against us is for us", said Jesus, how Mark 9:40 reports. That's why I let live "people like you".

And he is truth, way and life. He! Not you nor I - He decides! I'm really interested who will be in his heaven, except I don't have chance to be there because you preoccupied heaven with your hell, which you call "life". I do not have any problem to meet in his heaven Mary and Joseph, Socrates and Aristotle, the Dalai Lama and Mahatma Gandhi and so on and so on ...

Last edited:
Lost my Pastor Today

They always move the predator pedophiles around.

As clear as it gets:

Christ made sure He left no one out while paying for the sins of mankind. Not all choose to accept the propitiation that the Son of God came here to offer. Those that do, are the called Children of God.

I know what's written in the bible. Sometimes I think it would had been better we had not made the bible. But the bible is much more then only some splinters of wood.

Sure someone is able to speak about Jesus without rebound in god, but I am not sure about what this is.

What an irreal nonsense. Do good deeds - then you have a better chance to avoid the second death after your first death.

If we were all children of God, Christ's death on the cross would have been unnecessary. If we could work off sin, Christ's death on the cross would have been unnecessary.

Sorry: God dies with me - not instead of me and not against me or instead of anyone or against anyone.

His gift? ... His body and blood.? ... Accept? ... We will see. ... In worst case I can also live with his decision to have to die on my own.

This life is merely basic training. Your eternal life is what is up for grabs. Secure it and become co-heir with Christ.

"For the one who is not against us is for us", said Jesus, how Mark 9:40 reports. That's why I let live "people like you".

And he is truth, way and life. He! Not you nor I - He decides! I'm really interested who will be in his heaven, except I don't have chance to be there because you preoccupied heaven with your hell, which you call "life". I do not have any problem to meet in his heaven Mary and Joseph, Socrates and Aristotle, the Dalai Lama and Mahatma Gandhi and so on and so on ...

Pure bullshit. If you are right, then God is a liar.
God makes it quite clear who His children are. Not all are. If Jezebel was one of God's children, why would God turn her into kibbles and bits? Not enough good works? What are your work standards for Heaven? Did she get a D- ? Did He turn her into dog food and THEN take canine excrement to Heaven?

You proved my point. "Those that are not for me are against me". Who is against him?
And Christ reiterates, "...for the one who is for us is not against us". Do you not get that there are 2 types mentioned here? What makes you think that those who are against Him are going to Heaven with those who are for Him?

If Christ is the way, and no one goes to the Father unless it is through Him, why do you expect to see those who try to get to the Father through Buddha, through the sun, through Allah, through a crystal? If you are right, then Christ is a liar.

Good works? God says your own works are like filthy rags. You say they'll get you into heaven. Which of you is lying?

You quote Christ, and then call Him a liar. No one goes to the Father except through him, or according to you, by doing good works. So, what good work are you going to do today to mitigate your sin? Are your works graded on a scale?

God makes it quite clear who His children are. Not all are. If Jezebel was one of God's children, why would God turn her into kibbles and bits? Not enough good works? What are your work standards for Heaven? Did she get a D- ? Did He turn her into dog food and THEN take canine excrement to Heaven?

You proved my point. "Those that are not for me are against me". Who is against him?
And Christ reiterates, "...for the one who is for us is not against us". Do you not get that there are 2 types mentioned here? What makes you think that those who are against Him are going to Heaven with those who are for Him?

If Christ is the way, and no one goes to the Father unless it is through Him, why do you expect to see those who try to get to the Father through Buddha, through the sun, through Allah, through a crystal? If you are right, then Christ is a liar.

Good works? God says your own works are like filthy rags. You say they'll get you into heaven. Which of you is lying?

You quote Christ, and then call Him a liar. No one goes to the Father except through him, or according to you, by doing good works. So, what good work are you going to do today to mitigate your sin? Are your works graded on a scale?

I needed a long time to give you an answer. I was not happy about his waste of time in a wrong moment of my life. But you was a Christian - so I thought it makes sense to do so. Now I would just simple say: Take the bible and throw it in the next waste paper basket and start again. Chistlamism is the wrong answer. If you like to make an aggressive ideology out of the Christian religion then you are totally wrong. God is logos. God is love. Everywhere for everyone god is always in the center of every perception. The only problem is "to know" this. But everyone is able to find him, you too. Your problem seems to be to unlearn what's not true and to see everything new again. God is always new. I guess in your culture you call this "to be born again in Christ", but even this grew to become an ideology of loneliness within your culture. . So let me think you have a chance to be renewed in the spirit of Christ, although my hope for you is not very high. You attack your own spiritual body - and again I wasted to much time in a wrong moment.

yes they moved the child molesters around....
So do school districts. In Los Angeles, they moved the child molesters around so much, they finally ended up with a school whose entire personnel were child molesters, right down to the janitors. Miramonte school actually had to close because after the arrests there were no more teachers or administrators.

Now is that a Catholic school?

So sad.

Forum List

Back