Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

The true victims are everyone who votes Republican.

1696346925979.png

The sign has been up since 1984.
People don't listen or observe.

It makes complete sense for Trump's lawyers to desire a bench rather than a jury trial. Putting a billionaire's case in front of hoi polloi jurors would have been the prosecution's dream.

1696347466379.png

New York Judge Arthur Ergoron on Monday said that he is holding a bench trial in New York Attorney General Letitia James fraud lawsuit against former President Donald Trump because "nobody asked for" a jury trial on either side, The Messenger's Adam Klasfeld reported. "Trump isn't getting a jury trial in his $250m civil fraud suit brought against him by New York AG James because his legal team didn't request one on the paperwork," explained The Guardian's Hugo Lowell.

Legal experts were stunned by the revelation, characterizing it as a blunder by the former president's lawyers. "So Alina Habba didn't demand a jury trial?!" wrote MSNBC legal analyst Katie Phang. "I wonder how Trump feels about this screw-up by his legal team." Former U.S. Attorney Harry Litman called the decision "mind-blowing."

Instead, his lawyer will depend on the judgement of a judge who has TDS.

I laugh at the "legal experts" left wing lunatic use.

I understand that you want to use this as a chance to make President Trump look bad.
But in this case, as in a lot of cases. It is simply not true.

The end.
so. as usual. pure queefery from you scumbag.

no law cited, no reasoning offered.

just repetitive bullshit.

hey, maybe you should be on trumps legal team. and then you will get sanctioned. lol

hey, maybe you should be on trumps legal team. and then you will get sanctioned. lol

You are dismissed.

I explained it to Bulldog in breathtaking fashion.

Obviously, Trumpyberra has the Judge, and jury of one, right where he wants um. After all the Dirty Don hires only the best, so no way this was a mistake. The guy runs on Truthiness, exponentially!

Forum List

Back