Looks like Obama is getting closer to a win with Russia

But I was told that Obama was playing checkers while Putin was playing chess by multiple cons here. Is that not the case?
Obama has a wimpier dog than Putin. According to the right wing piss rags, this is evidence of...something.

Brave Americans in the oil industry had to do Obama's job for him, if Obama had his way oil would be $200 a barrel and Russia would be swimming in cash.

Russia's economy is exiting perhaps even the third world, but there's that thing about unintended consequences. Frankly, Russia has as good a claim to Crimea as anyone, and the real problem is that because Putin's economy runs along lines more like Corleone than capitalism, Russia cannot succeed in free markets. It's a no win.

Brave Americans in the oil industry had to do Obama's job for him, if Obama had his way oil would be $200 a barrel and Russia would be swimming in cash.

Yet other oil producing states aren't facing economic collapse

Viva Obama!

Who even knows what the hell you are talking about anymore, a psychiatrist maybe.

I have a strong feeling that a bunch of liberals are having collective masturbation about Russian economy. Though I'm afraid there may be no expected orgasm: oil prices may rise again as usual. Don't forget a saying: "He laughs the last, who laughs best". Besides, do you really think your clown on a golf cart with 40% rating can be even taken seriously????

Last edited:
Who even knows what the hell you are talking about anymore, a psychiatrist maybe.

I have a strong feeling that a bunch of liberals are having collective masturbation about Russian economy. Though I'm afraid there may be no expected orgasm: oil prices may rise again as usual. Don't forget a saying: "He laughs the last, who laughs best". Besides, do you really think your clown on a golf cart with 40% rating can be even taken seriously????

So Putin is getting a kicking and looks like Europe is finding more alternative energy supplies so Russia is loosing out there too...

Your love affair is coming to an end... But hey you love killer of innocent civilians...

So Putin is getting a kicking and looks like Europe is finding more alternative energy supplies so Russia is loosing out there too...

Your love affair is coming to an end... But hey you love killer of innocent civilians...
Fracking is the main player in this, something liberals typically oppose. obama could stop it but he gets credit for the unintended (or were they?) consequences? You libs are amazing.

Lads,
Here 8217 s just how bad the Russian crisis is 8230 in three graphs

RUSSIANS WOKE UP to a message from their central bank chief today:

We have to learn to live in a different zone, to orient ourselves more towards our own sources of financing, and to give a chance to import substitution.
Basically, Elvira Nabiullina was telling the country to ‘suck it up’.

The rouble continued to free-fall today despite the regulator’s interest rate hike to 17% last night. The currency lost 20% of its value since the beginning of the week, compounding its 56% loss in the year to date.

So here you have it. No one invaded, no shots fired. So bit of sanctions and changes to oil prices and bingo. Bit of luck and mild winter in Europe and we can negociate next year. Putin the poodle should be in a new frame of mind.

Obama and Europe strategy looks on course... So we will take the Hard Right congrats.

Russia's current predicament is a result of fracking - something Obama has opposed at every opportunity. How is he entitled to an ounce of credit for it?

Forum List

Back