Looks like CAT 4 Hurricane WILLA is going to POLEAX the "CARAVAN". Trump's fault?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Is Trump so powerful that he controls THE WEATHER and can conjure up a HURRICANE to deal with the mobile mob on it's way to the United States?

Maybe these invaders should have waited until after Hurricane season....oopsies.

HURRICANE WILLA

174337_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

What is the exact location of this invasion at present?

The INVASION left the southern city of Tapachula in the early afternoon Monday bound for Huixtla, about 25 miles (40 kilometers) away.

Oh, good lord, they are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY south.

Google Maps

Look like Trump conjured up his Global Warming storm too soon.

Soros' Democrat lackeys will figure out a way to get em to the border right before the Midterms. Bet on it.

What? More rain heading to Texas ? Quick, cut some more FEMA welfare checks for another red state.

What? More rain heading to Texas ? Quick, cut some more FEMA welfare checks for another red state.

Every liberal twat in F;orida that can take FEMA money, DOES IT....believe me.

You do know that liberals live in Red States, right?

Who did Florida vote for in 2008 and 20012?

The left often says republicans are for hurricanes, so logically trump is doing it if it was true

Can't deal with the subject, so you try to change it. Interesting however a boring overused tactic.

Every liberal twat in F;orida that can take FEMA money, DOES IT....believe me.

You do know that liberals live in Red States, right?

Who did Florida vote for in 2008 and 20012?

Florida panhandle is deep red.
Who cares? They had a disaster and people died and lost their belongings. Leave it up to a piece of shit like you to try and politicize it.

Well, considering that the hurricane will be hitting the west side, and the caravan is on the east side of Mexico, as well as considering that it will cross northern Mexico and they are still way far south, I don't think the hurricane is gonna be much of a deterrent.

Forum List

Back