Trump: "10% tax cut...for middle income...coming in next week...."

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Trump doing what he does best.
Lying.

When asked by a reporter how he was going to do it, he said by resolution.

So the White House is furiously trying once again to cover Trump's ass:

"""Behind President Trump’s talk of an imminent middle-class tax cut, his advisers are holding discussions on a far more modest proposal to ask Congress to eventually hold a symbolic vote promising a tax cut in the future."""

White House officials discuss symbolic tax vote as Trump touts imminent cut for middle class

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

"""Behind President Trump’s talk of an imminent middle-class tax cut, his advisers are holding discussions on a far more modest proposal to ask Congress to eventually hold a symbolic vote promising a tax cut in the future."""

White House officials discuss symbolic tax vote as Trump touts imminent cut for middle class
Why does the crime party want us to pay more tax?

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

^ celebrates Trump’s tariffs

Trump talks big and exaggerates. I have no doubt they're working up a plan, but 10% would be the MOST extreme. Strikes me only a fool would believe it's a straight-up 10% for anyone with a middle class income.

Long live Trump MFers..........He's doing us a bang-up job.

• Banned
OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

Is that what my post says?
See, this is why I think Trumpers are dumb asses.

Trump is pandering to the middle class to buy a few more votes. I give the guy credit for working to keep the GOP majorities. Reality says that the tax cuts need to end so we can pay for the increased spending. I'm not liking the tax cuts unless they generate enough revenue to pay for themselves, and that is NOT HAPPENING. So the tax cuts need to go, along with a lot of spending.

• Banned
Trump talks big and exaggerates. I have no doubt they're working up a plan, but 10% would be the MOST extreme. Strikes me only a fool would believe it's a straight-up 10% for anyone with a middle class income.

He's doing a great job of keeping that bag over your head while your golden years are getting ransacked.

McConnell eyes cuts to Medicare, Social Security to address deficit ...
www.msnbc.com/rachel.../mcconnell-eyes-cuts-medicare-social-security-address-defic...
Oct 16, 2018 - After his tax breaks increased the deficit, Mitch McConnellwants to close the gap by cutting Medicare and Social Security. ... will increase the deficit, I think it will be beyond revenue neutral,” McConnell saidin December 2017.
Trump trillion-dollar-plus deficits are putting America on a path to fiscal ruin

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/mts0718.pdf
Don't hold your breath waiting for that tax cut.

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

Is that what my post says?
See, this is why I think Trumpers are dumb asses.
Yeah liar, it says you are against tax cuts. No matter how he said he would do it, you and the rest of the traitor herd will cry like little girls about it. So why do you want us to pay more?

He's doing a great job of keeping that bag over your head while your golden years are getting ransacked.

McConnell eyes cuts to Medicare, Social Security to address deficit ...
www.msnbc.com/rachel.../mcconnell-eyes-cuts-medicare-social-security-address-defic...
Oct 16, 2018 - After his tax breaks increased the deficit, Mitch McConnellwants to close the gap by cutting Medicare and Social Security. ... will increase the deficit, I think it will be beyond revenue neutral,” McConnell saidin December 2017.
Trump trillion-dollar-plus deficits are putting America on a path to fiscal ruin
Don't hold your breath waiting for that tax cut.
I'm in my golden years right now troll, how am I being ransacked? You idiots don't even know what resolution means.

Maybe he will get it done.

Let's wait to call him a liar.

Did Obamacare drop prmiums by $2500/year? Did liberals call Obama a liar before it happeend?

Let's wait and see.

Trump's Whopper Liar-Festival Houston Rally was epic. Everything was lied about, even the number of attendees was almost tripled and a refugee caravan was turned into an ISIS invasion. Plus, a big tax cut was promised to all poor and middle-class folks next week.

Trump is pandering to the middle class to buy a few more votes. I give the guy credit for working to keep the GOP majorities. Reality says that the tax cuts need to end so we can pay for the increased spending. I'm not liking the tax cuts unless they generate enough revenue to pay for themselves, and that is NOT HAPPENING. So the tax cuts need to go, along with a lot of spending.

So lying is OK with you.
Ah, Republican "values".

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

Why does the other crime party want our national debt to go even higher?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why didn’t he pass a working class tax break in the first place ? Instead of selling out to the wealthy , who were already doing great!

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

^^^^

Buys cheap shit made by slave labor and anti Unions

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

Why does the other crime party want our national debt to go even higher?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Liar, spending makes debt go higher, not tax breaks.

Maybe he will get it done.

Let's wait to call him a liar.

Did Obamacare drop prmiums by $2500/year? Did liberals call Obama a liar before it happeend?

Let's wait and see.

Dumbass.....Congress is in recess.
There is no bill drawn up. There's no one around to vote on it next week.
And he can't pass a tax break with a resolution.
How is Fox framing this for you fucking morons?

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

^^^^

Buys cheap shit made by slave labor and anti Unions

That will only take you so far.

Tariffs will cost Caterpillar $200 million, so it's going to raise its prices

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

There is no limitation to the lies Trump will tell

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

There is no limitation to the lies Trump will tell
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Forum List

Back