Looks like Black Votes Matters

That is something we would have to determine as a society, isn't it? I certainly don't claim to know how it should be done in detail. Just that it should be done.
I think its something one should consider. When you say "we" what do you mean? Whites? Conservatives?

After my previous statements, why on Earth would that be your conclusion? Seems you're the one trying to make everything about skin color, friend-o.
Because typically when a person says we should test someone that test is based on what they believe is character, intelligence etc. I mean I wouldnt say lets test someone and then use a test written by white people for example. So I have to believe that like so many white conservatives your beliefs and standards would come into to play. Am I wrong?

Yes. You are wrong. Because our society is composed of much more than just white people. And white people don't all think the same way, believe it or not.
Not all but enough to be a major influence in this country. So the logic goes that if "white thought" is used to do the determination how is that valid when there are others in this country that dont ascertain character the way whites do?

There is no such thing as white thought. Just as there is no such thing as black thought. And that sort of close-mindedness is proving to be the slow, pustule-ridden death of this nation.

I think its something one should consider. When you say "we" what do you mean? Whites? Conservatives?

After my previous statements, why on Earth would that be your conclusion? Seems you're the one trying to make everything about skin color, friend-o.
Because typically when a person says we should test someone that test is based on what they believe is character, intelligence etc. I mean I wouldnt say lets test someone and then use a test written by white people for example. So I have to believe that like so many white conservatives your beliefs and standards would come into to play. Am I wrong?

Yes. You are wrong. Because our society is composed of much more than just white people. And white people don't all think the same way, believe it or not.
Not all but enough to be a major influence in this country. So the logic goes that if "white thought" is used to do the determination how is that valid when there are others in this country that dont ascertain character the way whites do?

There is no such thing as white thought. Just as there is no such thing as black thought. And that sort of close-mindedness is proving to be the slow, pustule-ridden death of this nation.
There is both white thought and Black thought. I use Black thought everyday and out work white boys trying to take me down. The death of this nation will be whites inability to face your racist past and your denial of the racism you currently enjoy.

There is both white thought and Black thought. I use Black thought everyday and out work white boys trying to take me down. The death of this nation will be whites inability to face your racist past and your denial of the racism you currently enjoy.

Are you trolling? Be honest. I won't hold it against you. I used to do a bit of trolling myself back in the day.

Are you trolling? Be honest. I won't hold it against you. I used to do a bit of trolling myself back in the day.
A little but I am dead serious about my question. Glad to see you can think.

I only have a problem with race baiting racists looking for sympathy while biting the hand that feeds their sympathies. Seems pretty ungrateful and a winless fight, why bother they have absolutely no intention of resolution or fair judgement.

Last edited:

I only have a problem with race baiting racists looking for sympathy while biting the hand that feeds. Seems pretty ungrateful and a winless fight, why bother?
Who do you know that is looking for sympathy and why do you think anyone is being fed by you?

I used to be the only white guy working at a fast food place with a bunch of black kids. And they told me all kinds of crazy shit. But one of the stories that stood out most to me is the smartest guy there, which includes myself, telling me how the other black kids harassed and ridiculed him because he "talked white". He said that was one of the things that disappointed him the most about black people (or, at least, the black kids in his school); that they associated being intelligent and well-spoken with being white. He was sad that they held themselves to such a low standard, and that they tried to drag others down to their level who wanted to do well in school and be successful in the larger world.

He also told me stories about the various ways white people had condescended to him and even screamed slurs at him in the street (which actually surprised me, because I thought that period of American history was over). So it's not like he was all one-sided with his criticisms.

BTW, we were all kids. Before anyone decides to attack him or me for working fast food.

White supremacy is natural
I pity you.
Harboring so much hate & stupidity will certainly shorten your life span
So you can't tell me how I'm wrong?

Why do you think the colored people are invading White countries?
First of all WHITES invaded North America numbnuts. Second, we then brought in blacks by the boatload.
So much stupid.....
Point out the stupid if you can.

I used to be the only white guy working at a fast food place with a bunch of black kids. And they told me all kinds of crazy shit. But one of the stories that stood out most to me is the smartest guy there, which includes myself, telling me how the other black kids harassed and ridiculed him because he "talked white". He said that was one of the things that disappointed him the most about black people (or, at least, the black kids in his school); that they associated being intelligent and well-spoken with being white. He was sad that they held themselves to such a low standard, and that they tried to drag others down to their level who wanted to do well in school and be successful in the larger world.

He also told me stories about the various ways white people had condescended to him and even screamed slurs at him in the street (which actually surprised me, because I thought that period of American history was over). So it's not like he as all one-sided with his criticisms.
The thing I usually find when Black people make that complaint is that they think talking english instead of Ebonics is ok. Its not if youre around Black people that speak predominantly Ebonics in social settings. if you are in a business setting or school then thats fine. I was never teased for being smart or speaking correct english because I understood that if you want to communicate with someone you use their language. Everyone used to call me Malcolm because when I would tell the teachers about something they were either lying about or ignorant of I would do it in english. I got nothing but praise for being intelligent.

Yeah white reality and Black reality are worlds apart. Hence my question about determining the character of people coming into the country.

I only have a problem with race baiting racists looking for sympathy while biting the hand that feeds. Seems pretty ungrateful and a winless fight, why bother?
Who do you know that is looking for sympathy and why do you think anyone is being fed by you?

Eh, start accepting the facts about yourself, you're the one with the ingrained racist attitude.

Eh, start accepting the facts about yourself, you're the one with the ingrained racist attitude.
I dont believe I am racist. I just have a healthy understanding of whites.

You're as bad as tank, don't kid yourself. Just the flip side of the same coin

I don't think he's racist. He's definitely extremely prejudiced, though, assuming he's actually serious.

I'm not sure what people with a separatist mentality like yours hope to achieve. Neither blacks nor whites are going to have their own country within the United States. So you're going to have to learn to deal with people who don't necessarily look, think, or act like you. Or else I'm afraid it's going to be a long and bumpy road ahead.

You're as bad as tank, don't kid yourself. Just the flip side of the same coin
Thats low. How dare you insult my intelligence!! I dont think I've ever experienced someone as dumb as Tank. :laugh:

Given the perception of what's happening with the murder situation in Chicago and other inner cities, I don't see BLM as having much credibility. 50 years after the Great Society the sense I gather is that most of white America has grown tired of the excuses which likely explains Trump's rise and Hillary's fall as much as anything.

I've read plenty of your posts ... you're a racist, get someone else to candy coat and justify it for you.

I don't think he's racist. He's definitely extremely prejudiced, though, assuming he's actually serious.

I'm not sure what people with a separatist mentality like yours hope to achieve. Neither blacks nor whites are going to have their own country within the United States. So you're going to have to learn to deal with people who don't necessarily look, think, or act like you. Or else I'm afraid it's going to be a long and bumpy road ahead.
I can say without a doubt I get along with most races/ethnicites except whites. There are a few exceptions of course. My god daughter and some of my family and friends. However they dont think "white". Dont get me wrong. Some of them are just white and they cant help it. Very nice people and will do anything for you but naive and white. My problem is with the racist whites.

He thinks black people are inherently superior to whites, if that's not racism I don't know what is.

Given the perception of what's happening with the murder situation in Chicago and other inner cities, I don't see BLM as having much credibility. 50 years after the Great Society the sense I gather is that most of white America has grown tired of the excuses which likely explains Trump's rise and Hillary's fall as much as anything.
BLM has credibility where it counts. In the Black and "hispanic" community. What other people think about BLM has no effect on that standing.

Forum List

Back