Trump:"its the calm before the storm. you'll find out!"what the hell do you think he's talkin about?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's talking about the US military, so does he want to attack North Korea?

except when his wife was smiling for a camera, the storm could be the ass whipping she gives the old bastard before she goes to another room and sleeps alone.

This IS the calm before the major storm. Are those wondering about what he said really that blind? Take a look around.

• Banned
been nice knowin ya, everyone! Trump is gonna blow up the world...

POTUS and FLOTUS stood side-by-side in the middle of more than a dozen couples who were lined up for an official photo. CJCS Dunford and his wife stood to their left. An unidentified military leader and his wife stood to POTUS’ right.

“Tell us when you’re ready,” POTUS told the photographer. “Be careful, don’t push.”

“Our faces are tired,” one of the spouses joked.

A couple of seconds later, POTUS pointed around the room and asked members of the pool, “you guys know what this represents?”

“Tell us,” one reporter responded.

“Maybe it’s the calm before the storm,” POTUS replied.

“What’s the storm?” another reporter asked. “On Iran? On ISIS? On what?”

“We have the world’s great military people,” POTUS replied. “Thank you all for coming.”

Kristen Welker of NBC News asked, “what storm Mr. President?”

“You’ll find out,” POTUS replied.

“Give us a hint on your Iran decision,” another reporter asked.

POTUS said “thank you, everybody” and pool was ushered out of the room.

That's Disturbing

Since they are about to sit down to dinner while figuring out the fate of the universe, I hope the wives give good advice

upload_2017-10-5_17-56-19.png

"You'll find out," the president said.

He also praised those assembled for the photo, saying: "We have the world's great military people in this room, I will tell you that."

Earlier in the evening, the president had lauded the group, including his defense secretary and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and said they would be discussing the most pressing military issues facing the country, including North Korea and Iran.

Trump said "tremendous progress" had been made with respect to the Islamic State group, adding, "I guess the media's going to be finding out about that over the next short period of time."

He also denounced Iran, saying the country should not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons, and offered another stark warning to North Korea's Kim Jong Un.

"We cannot allow this dictatorship to threaten our nation or allies with unimaginable loss of life," he said, vowing to "do what we must do to prevent that from happening and it will be done, if necessary. Believe me."

He also said that, moving forward, he expects those in the room to provide him with "a broad range of military options, when needed, at a much faster pace."

Trump, during photo shoot, talks of 'calm before the storm'

Maybe trump's going to do the world a favor and flush himself down the toilet.

Forum List

Back