Looks like Black Votes Matters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by eagle7_31, Oct 5, 2017.

1. John Shaw

John Shaw VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    There is no such thing as white thought. Just as there is no such thing as black thought. And that sort of close-mindedness is proving to be the slow, pustule-ridden death of this nation.

2. Asclepias

Asclepias Work Hard Play Hard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,031
    There is both white thought and Black thought. I use Black thought everyday and out work white boys trying to take me down. The death of this nation will be whites inability to face your racist past and your denial of the racism you currently enjoy.

3. John Shaw

John Shaw VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    Are you trolling? Be honest. I won't hold it against you. I used to do a bit of trolling myself back in the day.

4. Asclepias

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,031
    A little but I am dead serious about my question. Glad to see you can think.

5. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,511
    So much stupid.....

6. Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1 Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,509
    I only have a problem with race baiting racists looking for sympathy while biting the hand that feeds their sympathies. Seems pretty ungrateful and a winless fight, why bother they have absolutely no intention of resolution or fair judgement.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  7. Asclepias

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,031
    Who do you know that is looking for sympathy and why do you think anyone is being fed by you?

8. John Shaw

John Shaw VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    I used to be the only white guy working at a fast food place with a bunch of black kids. And they told me all kinds of crazy shit. But one of the stories that stood out most to me is the smartest guy there, which includes myself, telling me how the other black kids harassed and ridiculed him because he "talked white". He said that was one of the things that disappointed him the most about black people (or, at least, the black kids in his school); that they associated being intelligent and well-spoken with being white. He was sad that they held themselves to such a low standard, and that they tried to drag others down to their level who wanted to do well in school and be successful in the larger world.

He also told me stories about the various ways white people had condescended to him and even screamed slurs at him in the street (which actually surprised me, because I thought that period of American history was over). So it's not like he was all one-sided with his criticisms.

BTW, we were all kids. Before anyone decides to attack him or me for working fast food.

9. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,398
    Point out the stupid if you can.

10. Asclepias

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,031
    The thing I usually find when Black people make that complaint is that they think talking english instead of Ebonics is ok. Its not if youre around Black people that speak predominantly Ebonics in social settings. if you are in a business setting or school then thats fine. I was never teased for being smart or speaking correct english because I understood that if you want to communicate with someone you use their language. Everyone used to call me Malcolm because when I would tell the teachers about something they were either lying about or ignorant of I would do it in english. I got nothing but praise for being intelligent.

Yeah white reality and Black reality are worlds apart. Hence my question about determining the character of people coming into the country.

• Funny Funny x 1