Looks like Black Votes Matters

Who's to blame for mexico?
Whites invaded Mexico.
and there it is tank...white lefty blaming America first...there will be more forthcoming...it is the commie credo
Tanks not a white lefty. Hes a white, inbred, racist redneck.
I did not call him a white lefty but I am sure he, like most Americans, are glad that is the one name you did not call him comrade
I can think of one that most americans would hate to be called. A white male conservative.
lol...big deal, not sure what you mean by "most Americans" but name one communist that would not absolutely despise being called that...just some perspective comrade

Whites invaded Mexico.
and there it is tank...white lefty blaming America first...there will be more forthcoming...it is the commie credo
I did not call him a white lefty but I am sure he, like most Americans, are glad that is the one name you did not call him comrade
I can think of one that most americans would hate to be called. A white male conservative.
lol...big deal, not sure what you mean by "most Americans" but name one communist that would not absolutely despise being called that...just some perspective comrade
You seem to be on the same intellectual level as Tank. You do realize that "communist" is a political ideology not a country? Were do they find you ignorant white boys that make me laugh so hard when you say whites are smarter than other races? :laugh:

You seem to be on the same intellectual level as Tank. You do realize that "communist" is a political ideology not a country? Were do they find you ignorant white boys that make me laugh so hard when you say whites are smarter than other races? :laugh:
I see my point wasn't lost on you since you found it necessary bail on that exchange comrade, and I don't know even one of those white boys that doesn't live in the NYC area...So if ya want to join them, move to New York City

I see my point wasn't lost on you since you found it necessary bail on that exchange comrade, and I don't know even one of those white boys that doesn't live in the NYC area...So if ya want to join them, move to New York City
What are you even talking about retard?

How about instead of judging people based on what they look like, we instead test the quality of their character and their minds and use that information to make determinations on who should and who should not be allowed into the country?

Seems pretty basic to me.

How about instead of judging people based on what they look like, we instead test the quality of their character and their minds and use that information to make determinations on who should and who should not be allowed into the country?

Yes. But that doesn't happen .

Yes. But that doesn't happen .

No, in large part because certain groups are terrified of non-whites, and others are hell-bent on shaming white people and treating non-whites with kid gloves instead of holding them to account. They decry a "lack of diversity" when the diversity we should be striving for is diversity of ideas, not the diversity of melanin or genitalia.

God, I hate the regressive left. Maybe even more than the blatant racists and fear-mongering right-wingers. At least the latter two groups don't pretend to be saints.

Whose standards would you be using to judge the quality of their character and minds?

Whose standards would you be using to judge the quality of their character and minds?

That is something we would have to determine as a society, isn't it? I certainly don't claim to know how it should be done in detail. Just that it should be done.

What are you even talking about retard?
That must have been one expensive college comrade

That is something we would have to determine as a society, isn't it? I certainly don't claim to know how it should be done in detail. Just that it should be done.
I think its something one should consider. When you say "we" what do you mean? Whites? Conservatives?

I think its something one should consider. When you say "we" what do you mean? Whites? Conservatives?

After my previous statements, why on Earth would that be your conclusion? Seems you're the one trying to make everything about skin color, friend-o.

After my previous statements, why on Earth would that be your conclusion? Seems you're the one trying to make everything about skin color, friend-o.
Because typically when a person says we should test someone that test is based on what they believe is character, intelligence etc. I mean I wouldnt say lets test someone and then use a test written by white people for example. So I have to believe that like so many white conservatives your beliefs and standards would come into to play. Am I wrong?

He said "as a society"...your tuition refund is in the mail

Because typically when a person says we should test someone that test is based on what they believe is character, intelligence etc. I mean I wouldnt say lets test someone and then use a test written by white people for example. So I have to believe that like so many white conservatives your beliefs and standards would come into to play. Am I wrong?

Yes. You are wrong. Because our society is composed of much more than just white people. And white people don't all think the same way, believe it or not.

He said "as a society"...your tuition refund is in the mail
Which society short yellow bus? Your society is nothing like mine.

Yes. You are wrong. Because our society is composed of much more than just white people. And white people don't all think the same way, believe it or not.
Not all but enough to be a major influence in this country. So the logic goes that if "white thought" is used to do the determination how is that valid when there are others in this country that dont ascertain character the way whites do?

Forum List

Back