Looks like Black Votes Matters

I don't think he's racist. He's definitely extremely prejudiced, though, assuming he's actually serious.

I'm not sure what people with a separatist mentality like yours hope to achieve. Neither blacks nor whites are going to have their own country within the United States. So you're going to have to learn to deal with people who don't necessarily look, think, or act like you. Or else I'm afraid it's going to be a long and bumpy road ahead.
I can say without a doubt I get along with most races/ethnicites except whites. There are a few exceptions of course. My god daughter and some of my family and friends. However they dont think "white". Dont get me wrong. Some of them are just white and they cant help it. Very nice people and will do anything for you but naive and white. My problem is with the racist whites.

Dunno what to say. You clearly have life all figured out. Nothing I write is going to convince you otherwise. So I hope you live and work in a place where you don't have to interact with white people much, because you wouldn't enjoy their company by virtue of their skin color, and I'm sure they would be uncomfortable having to be near someone who despises them, especially for such a dumb reason.

Last edited:
I don't think he's racist. He's definitely extremely prejudiced, though, assuming he's actually serious.

I'm not sure what people with a separatist mentality like yours hope to achieve. Neither blacks nor whites are going to have their own country within the United States. So you're going to have to learn to deal with people who don't necessarily look, think, or act like you. Or else I'm afraid it's going to be a long and bumpy road ahead.

He thinks black people are inherently superior to whites, if that's not racism I don't know what is.

Maybe you two have something in common after all then.

He thinks black people are inherently superior to whites, if that's not racism I don't know what is.

I try to be careful with my words when talking about matters of race. Being pro-european white doesn't automatically equal anti-black. It's a fact that their presence here in the United States causes more harm than good.

Given the perception of what's happening with the murder situation in Chicago and other inner cities, I don't see BLM as having much credibility. 50 years after the Great Society the sense I gather is that most of white America has grown tired of the excuses which likely explains Trump's rise and Hillary's fall as much as anything.
BLM has credibility where it counts. In the Black and "hispanic" community. What other people think about BLM has no effect on that standing.

I do wish the organization well in any effort to respect life in those communities. From your perspective how's that working out?

Given the perception of what's happening with the murder situation in Chicago and other inner cities, I don't see BLM as having much credibility. 50 years after the Great Society the sense I gather is that most of white America has grown tired of the excuses which likely explains Trump's rise and Hillary's fall as much as anything.
BLM has credibility where it counts. In the Black and "hispanic" community. What other people think about BLM has no effect on that standing.

I do wish the organization well in any effort to respect life in those communities. From your perspective how's that working out?

According to Asclepias, black people are violent only because they've been infected by white philosophy. This brain infection took place at some point after whites kicked their asses out of ancient egypt and stole all of their advanced technology and claimed it as our own.

How about instead of judging people based on what they look like, we instead test the quality of their character and their minds and use that information to make determinations on who should and who should not be allowed into the country?

Seems pretty basic to me.
Whose standards would you be using to judge the quality of their character and minds?

That is something we would have to determine as a society, isn't it? I certainly don't claim to know how it should be done in detail. Just that it should be done.
I think its something one should consider. When you say "we" what do you mean? Whites? Conservatives?
He said "as a society"...your tuition refund is in the mail
Which society short yellow bus? Your society is nothing like mine.

Which society short yellow bus?
America big red!

Your society is nothing like mine.
I know comrade

Last edited:

I try to be careful with my words when talking about matters of race. Being pro-european white doesn't automatically equal anti-black. It's a fact that their presence here in the United States causes more harm than good.

Statistically, that may not be inaccurate.

But to explain why the numbers are the way they are ... and you start treading onto some thorny ground.

There's no reason why things can't improve on that front. America has failed black Americans. But we should not, can not, remove them from responsibility as well; the crime and low achievement is becoming increasingly less excusable as the years go by. I don't think ideas of race can be eliminated. I don't believe a color-blind society can ever exist. I do, however, believe that intrinsically, race is not very important. It's people like Asclepias that continue to make sure it remains important.

You must not have read their mission statement. Dont worry. Its a typical mistake whites make and why we laugh at you when you say silly shit like BLM has no credibility.

But to explain why the numbers are the way they are ... and you start treading onto some thorny ground.

There's no reason why things can't improve on that front. America has failed black Americans. But we should not, can not, remove them from responsibility as well; the crime and low achievement is becoming increasingly less excusable as the years go by. I don't think ideas of race can be eliminated. I don't believe a color-blind society can ever exist. I do, however, believe that intrinsically, race is not very important. It's people like Asclepias that continue to make sure it remains important.

What more can America do that we haven't done already to appease black people? Repeat the BS narrative about racist cops? Give them all of our stuff as reparations? 50 years ago when blacks were less free, they did not commit nearly as much crime as they do now. What gives?

Damn right. Race is vitally important. The only way Blacks are going to overcome the racism is by never quitting. thats really the only issue. Hopelessness. They need to know who they are and why it only seems hard to get ahead. Whites cant stop you. They can only do their best to make you quit. They should embrace the struggle against racism because it force you to be mentally stronger than those that oppress you. Once all Blacks totally reject white ideology and philosophy they will move past this state they seem to be stuck in.

You must not have read their mission statement. Dont worry. Its a typical mistake whites make and why we laugh at you when you say silly shit like BLM has no credibility.

It is certainly a difference of perception between us of where that credibility counts.

What more can America do that we haven't done already to appease black people? Repeat the BS narrative about racist cops? Give them all of our stuff as reparations? 50 years ago when blacks were less free, they did not commit nearly as much crime as they do now. What gives?

Stop treating them with low expectations. That's the single best thing America can do for black people. When the expectations rise, so too will the people to meet them.

That, and actually roll up our sleeves to help. People think they can just throw money at poverty and it will go away. Horseshit. Hard work. That's what it takes. Anyone who starts talking about how much they donated to the poor is either stupid or insincere.

According to Asclepias, black people are violent only because they've been infected by white philosophy. This brain infection took place at some point after whites kicked their asses out of ancient egypt and stole all of their advanced technology and claimed it as our own.
Nope. The infection took place during the transatlantic slave trade and again after the colonization of Africa.

It is certainly a difference of perception between us of where that credibility counts.
Obviously. You think your perception counts but it doesnt. If it did BLM would just fade away like you wish it would.

Damn right. Race is vitally important. The only way Blacks are going to overcome the racism is by never quitting. thats really the only issue. Hopelessness. They need to know who they are and why it only seems hard to get ahead. Whites cant stop you. They can only do their best to make you quit. They should embrace the struggle against racism because it force you to be mentally stronger than those that oppress you. Once all Blacks totally reject white ideology and philosophy they will move past this state they seem to be stuck in.

What exactly is white ideology? Like, science and philosophy? Pretty sure those existed all over the world for thousands of years. Same thing with the arts. Really confused about this. Perhaps you can elaborate?

What exactly is white ideology? Like, science and philosophy? Pretty sure those existed all over the world for thousands of years. Same thing with the arts. Really confused about this. Perhaps you can elaborate?
No. We gave whites science and philosophy not once but twice. You can ask the greeks about that one. They admitted it. White ideology is exactly what it sounds like. White thought. Great example here. You guys think north (hemisphere) is where europe is. Black thought is the exact opposite. The ancient Egyptians believed North was pointing the direction of south Africa. They claimed thats where they came from and thats where the gods lived.

You cant do much. Youre just a low lying white trash racist with no power. What the wealthy whites can do is fork over past due wages. What congress can do is give us 400 years of affirmative action just like the founding fathers gave whites. I guarantee we will blow you out of the water and make your gains look like kids play in comparison.

White supremacy is natural
I pity you.
Harboring so much hate & stupidity will certainly shorten your life span
So you can't tell me how I'm wrong?

Why do you think the colored people are invading White countries?
If whites are superior why did the moors ruled them for almost 8 centuries...and brought them out of the dark ages? And where were white people when the pharaohs were building the pyramids and doing magnificent things?

No. We gave whites science and philosophy not once but twice. You can ask the greeks about that one. They admitted it. White ideology is exactly what it sounds like. White thought. Great example here. You guys think north (hemisphere) is where europe is. Black thought is the exact opposite. The ancient Egyptians believed North was pointing the direction of south Africa. They claimed thats where they came from and thats where the gods lived.

What? You're joking, right?

I mean, technically, all our ancestors came from Africa, but there was not much movement overseas until fairly recently in human history, all things considered.

Before the slave trade, race wasn't even really a thing. National identity was what really mattered to people. Race was a social construct designed to dehumanize the slaves, so that people wouldn't feel as much empathy for them. Ultimately, it failed, because many white people sympathized with the slaves and helped them, though of course it's been a long slog ever since.

I'm not exactly a history wiz, but maybe you should take a trip to the library. Isn't this basically NOI propaganda??

What? You're joking, right?

I mean, technically, all our ancestors came from Africa, but there was not much movement overseas until fairly recently in human history, all things considered.

Before the slave trade, race wasn't even really a thing. National identity was what really mattered to people. Race was a social construct designed to dehumanize the slaves, so that people wouldn't feel as much empathy for them. Ultimately, it failed, because many white people sympathized with the slaves and helped them, though of course it's been a long slog ever since.

I'm not exactly a history wiz, but maybe you should take a trip to the library. Isn't this basically NOI propaganda??
White thought is what makes you think I am joking. I am serious.

Yes all of our ancestors came from Africa. However your ancestors went through a recessive mutation and interbred with neanderthals. Yes there was movement over seas and i can prove it but your white thought will probably close your mind to it.

I agree. Whites definitely made up the concept of races due to a inferiority complex. There is no other explanation for how they defined the races but insecurity. A child could read the words and see the insecurity dripping from them.

Where do you think I did my research? When whites say "propaganda" what they really mean is "i am comfortable with the brainwashing I have received at the hands of white thought. I wont cause my brain cognitive dissonance by investigating."

Forum List

Back