Looks like Black Votes Matters

"Racial Tension" has been around all my life. Its part of America.

My observations over a lifetime are:

1) As more and more "Resources" and "Investments" are made in the Black Community; things just get worse and worse.

2) The Federal Government has encouraged (through liberal stupidity of course) the collapse of the Black Family.

3) The Liberals Elites have continued to perpetrate a Grievance Mentality in the Black Community, which is somewhat of a self-fulfilling prophesy....because the Marxist/Democrats assure the Blacks they have no chance to succeed because of White Privilege. With such encouragement, it is not surprising that they fail....but the Good News for Liberal Fools is they stay mad at White People and keep voting for the Marxist/Democrats.

4) The Blacks just had a very liberal, very very liberal BLACK President, not for one term, but two, elected by the votes of White People....and they are madder than ever at the White Man, and worse off than when Obama got elected.

5) Blacks are killing Blacks at a phenomenal rate, and not a Cocksucking/Liberal/Bolshevik/Democrat gives a shit.

I don't see how there is much hope for this country, unless:

1) Liberals come to their senses (not a chance); or
2) the Black Man learns how to help raise his own children. Right now the Federal Government is deeply involved in programs that encourage him & his girl friend to produce as many babies as they can and the Federal Government will pay to take care of them.

Why do you think the colored people are invading White countries?
First of all WHITES invaded North America numbnuts. Second, we then brought in blacks by the boatload.
They are invading all White countries
They re educated you guys and now youre trying to claim they were invading? Didnt you wind up better off instead of regressing completely back to caveman status? I mean you guys took off after they left.

White supremacy is natural
yeah, ya really shouldn't feel and say things like that, minorities are not to blame here...white liberals are the bane of America
Who's to blame for mexico?
Whites invaded Mexico.
and there it is tank...white lefty blaming America first...there will be more forthcoming...it is the commie credo
Tanks not a white lefty. Hes a white, inbred, racist redneck.

White supremacy is natural
yeah, ya really shouldn't feel and say things like that, minorities are not to blame here...white liberals are the bane of America
Whites invaded Mexico.
and there it is tank...white lefty blaming America first...there will be more forthcoming...it is the commie credo
I did not call him a white lefty but I am sure he, like most Americans, are glad that is the one name you did not call him comrade

Whites invaded Mexico.
I did not call him a white lefty but I am sure he, like most Americans, are glad that is the one name you did not call him comrade
I can think of one that most americans would hate to be called. A white male conservative.

Forum List

Back