Looks like Baghdad imploding

I despise Islam, yes.

So now that we see your mind is full of hate and bigotry you should not be afraid to answer in the affirmative that Alaa al-Qureishi's mother deserved to die just for being Islamic.

"So Miss 'Who-Cares' did Alaa al-Qureishi's mother deserve to die because a US President preferred starting a dumb war instead of disarming Iraq peacefully through the UN as he claims to this day that he wanted to do?"

So why did you run away from that specific question?

I don't this person at all. I don't know anything about this person. It could have been a good or a bad person. I think anyone who practices Islam is not a very good person though. They are the ones full of hatred and bigotry. They hate women, children, homosexuals, anyone who doesn't agree with their beliefs.

Why should I care about a person I don't know anything about?

Stop trying to use "emotional" arguments with me. They are not going to work.

Iraq was stable due to Bush policies and Obama pulled the rug out and said none of what we did there mattered and now he has a huge issue that he created in ISIS, and Iraq is fucked. Yes pardon me if I remember what happened in Iraq and blame Obama. You fucking moron,NotfooledbyW.

I do not necessarily agree with the Iraq war, but I feel that America does what it has to do at times. I think Obama was in WAY over his head. I mean, really, he was just a community organizer and a newbie senator. But to be fair, I think Bush made the deal with Al-Maliki to pull out of Iraq by a deadline, which Obama followed.

I do think Obama could have tried a little harder to negotiate with him, but the LIBERALS in our country won't allow that.

I do think Obama could have tried a little harder to negotiate with him, but the LIBERALS in our country won't allow that.

Far left anti-war liberals had little if no effect on Obama war policy. That is confirmed quite well when Obama tripled the number of troops in two huge troop surge in Afghanistan to save the US and the ISAF coalition from sure defeat. And three months into his presidency Obama launched the largest US Marines air to ground assault into Taliban strongholds in Kandahar and Helmand Provinces since the war in Vietnam. That did not impress the Code Pink. Kucinich type lefties at all.

Your tax dollars were used to indirectly but very effectively to kill that Iraqi man's mother in a dumb war started by a US president. You should care about strangers you support getting killed just because they practice Islam.

You probably know little about the 4484 American soldiers that were killed and their survuvers in the dumb war in Iraq as well. So you must not care about them either.

Getting into the moral and emotional aspect of the Iraq invasion and confirmed by the factual aspect brings out the worst in you and we are assured that you are a bigot.

And you asked why Bush43 matters today and the point of my full responses is that interview in USA today is current, and a Shiite man (12 years after the invasion) blames the 2003 invasion not Obama for not keeping some troops there after 2011. His mother and four brothers were killed in 2006 and 2007.

You sit here safe in the states spewing hatred for Islamic people good or bad. My in laws are Muslim - the finest people you would ever meet - while my daughter and son in law are not any religion at all. - I have a ten year old beautiful grand daughter that you apparently despise her grand parents without knowing them. We have spent Christmas with those in-laws and vacations at the ocean.

I also work and am friends with many practicing Muslims and have attended several weddings. They are all good people.

You are not emotionally balanced or mature based on what you write. Your bigotry shines bright here and your judgment and sensibilities are impaired. You are part of much of what is wrong with Americans - and it is very plain to see.

Last edited:

Your tax dollars were used to indirectly but very effectively to kill that Iraqi man's mother in a dumb war started by a US president. You should care about strangers you support getting killed just because they practice Islam.

You probably know little about the 4484 American soldiers that were killed and their survuvers in the dumb war in Iraq as well. So you must not care about them either.

Getting into the moral and emotional aspect of the Iraq invasion and confirmed by the factual aspect brings out the worst in you and we are assured that you are a bigot.

And you asked why Bush43 matters today and the point of my full responses is that interview in USA today is current, and a Shiite man (12 years after the invasion) blames the 2003 invasion not Obama for not keeping some troops there after 2011. His mother and four brothers were killed in 2006 and 2007.

You sit here safe in the states spewing hatred for Islamic people good or bad. My in laws are Muslim - the finest people you would ever meet - while my daughter and son in law are not any religion at all. - I have a ten year old beautiful grand daughter that you apparently despise her grand parents without knowing them. We have spent Christmas with those in-laws and vacations at the ocean.

I also work and am friends with many practicing Muslims and have attended several weddings. They are all good people.

You are not emotionally balanced or mature based on what you write. Your bigotry shines bright here and your judgment and sensibilities are impaired. You are part of much of what is wrong with Americans - and it is very plain to see.

Whatever. Do you think I care about what you think? Do you think it effects my life whatsoever? Nope. :D Islam is a cultish horrible pock on the world.

ChrL 11012763
I do not necessarily agree with the Iraq war, but I feel that America does what it has to do at times.

America had to do no kind of war in March 2003. The not-dumb-war option was to let the UN inspectors finish what they were professionally and peacefully doing.

Then Iran does not become mire influential in Iraq as you are bitching about right now

ChrL 11012763
I do not necessarily agree with the Iraq war, but I feel that America does what it has to do at times.

America had to do no kind of war in March 2003. The not-dumb-war option was to let the UN inspectors finish what they were professionally and peacefully doing.

Then Iran does not become mire influential in Iraq as you are bitching about right now

You have no idea what America has to do in our best interests. YOU are not privy to governmental secrets and will NEVER know everything.

ChrLn11013218
Whatever. Do you think I care about what you think? Do you think it effects my life whatsoever? Nope. :D Islam is a cultish horrible pock on the world.

You do realize that you a running away from rational responses to your bigoted posts. Of course you don't care. You are a closed minded bigot that hates more than a billion Human beings without knowing anything about them. You cannot be fixed but your bigotry can be and should be well documented.

Last edited:
ChrLn11013218

You do realize that you a running away from rational responses to your bigoted posts. Of course you don't care. You are a closed minded bigot that hates more than a billion Hunan beings without knowing anything about them. You cannot be fixed but your bigotry can be and should be well documented.

I don't hate the "hunan beings." I hate the ideology. That is why I said "I hate Islam." I can't hate a person I do not know any more than I can care about them. Just because you are naive and stupid, doesn't mean we all have to be.

You have no idea what America has to do in our best interests. YOU are not privy to governmental secrets and will NEVER know everything.

It's not a secret that the UN inspectors had said they would need a few more months to verify Iraq's compliance with its disarmament obligations with the UNSC.

It's no secret that Bush reject the UN timeframe.

It's no secret that S.Hussein offered Bush43 in December 2002 to allow US Military CIA and FBI to enter Iraq and search peacefully for WMD they suspected was there.

It's no secret that Bush rejected that offer.

It's no secret that the UN debunked every bit of US and UK intelligence on WMD prior to the invasion.

It's no secret that Bush ignored their on the ground advice.

It's not a secret that the UN inspectors had said they would need a few more months to verify Iraq's compliance with its disarmament obligations with the UNSC.

It's no secret that Bush reject the UN timeframe.

It's no secret that S.Hussein offered Bush43 in December 2002 to allow US Military CIA and FBI to enter Iraq and search peacefully for WMD they suspected was there.

It's no secret that Bush rejected that offer.

It's no secret that the UN debunked every bit of US and UK intelligence on WMD prior to the invasion.

It's no secret that Bush ignored their on the ground advice.

It's no secret that Saddam Hussein was a psychotic lunatic who had used chemical weapons on his OWN people and was responsible for the deaths of over 1,000,000 people. He was a thorn in the side of the world, and he even admitted that he made it appear that he had chemical weapons because he feared Iran.

Here . . . just ONE of Saddam's atrocities.

Halabja chemical attack - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Halabja chemical attack (Kurdish: Kîmyabarana Helebce کیمیابارانی ھەڵەبجە), also known as the Halabja Massacre or Bloody Friday,[1] was a genocidal massacre against the Kurdish people that took place on March 16, 1988, during the closing days of the Iran–Iraq War in the Kurdish city of Halabja in Southern Kurdistan. The attack was part of the Al-Anfal campaign in northern Iraq, as well as part of the Iraqi attempt to repel the Iranian Operation Zafar 7. It took place 48 hours after the fall of the town to Iranian army and Kurdish guerrillas.

The attack killed between 3,200 and 5,000 people and injured 7,000 to 10,000 more, most of them civilians.[1][2] Thousands more died ofcomplications, diseases, and birth defects in the years after the attack.[3] The incident, which has been officially defined as an act of genocideagainst the Kurdish people in Iraq,[4] was and still remains the largest chemical weapons attack directed against a civilian-populated area in history.[5]

The Halabja attack has been recognized as a separate event from the Anfal Genocide that was also conducted against the Kurdish peopleby the Iraqi regime under Saddam Hussein.[6] The Iraqi High Criminal Court recognized the Halabja massacre as an act of genocide on March 1, 2010, a decision welcomed by the Kurdistan Regional Government. The attack was also condemned as a crime against humanityby the Parliament of Canada.[7]

Interrogator Shares Saddam s Confessions - Page 4 - CBS News

"He told me that most of the WMD had been destroyed by the U.N. inspectors in the '90s. And those that hadn't been destroyed by the inspectors were unilaterally destroyed by Iraq," Piro says.

"So why keep the secret? Why put your nation at risk, why put your own life at risk to maintain this charade?" Pelley asks.

"It was very important for him to project that because that was what kept him, in his mind, in power. That capability kept the Iranians away. It kept them from reinvading Iraq," Piro says.

Before his wars with America, Saddam had fought a ruinous eight year war with Iran and it was Iran he still feared the most.

"He believed that he couldn't survive without the perception that he had weapons of mass destruction?" Pelley asks.

I don't hate the "hunan beings." I hate the ideology. That is why I said "I hate Islam." I can't hate a person I do not know any more than I can care about them. Just because you are naive and stupid, doesn't mean we all have to be.

Do you hate 'enablers' of radical Islam? An ideology does nothing without actual human beings that enable it.

But do you hate anyone that enables the terrible things that radicals Islamists do?

Slyh 11013268
radical islamists are willing to die to convert you. non-radical islamists aren't. They still want to control the world via a caliphate and they are enablers of the radicals.

ChrL 11009456
I totally believe that to be truth. If there is anything I despise in this world, it is Islam.

I think anyone who practices Islam is not a very good person though. They are the ones full of hatred and bigotry. They hate women, children, homosexuals, anyone who doesn't agree with their beliefs.

Do you not hate "not ... very good person(s)" that enable the radicals?

ChrL 11013525
"So why keep the secret? Why put your nation at risk, why put your own life at risk to maintain this charade?" Pelley asks.

"It was very important for him to project that because that was what kept him, in his mind, in power. That capability kept the Iranians away. It kept them from reinvading Iraq," Piro says.

Did you read Piro transcripts on record at the FBI?

You are quoting things entirely out of context and disregarding the actual time periods that were being discussed between Agent Piro and SH. Other right wingers make the same inexcusable error as you can see the facts right here;

NF 10003614
HM 10002132 regarding NF 10002106, HM 10001227
AGAIN read what Saddam SAID...still wouldn't admit he had no WMDs...

Interview with FBI agent who interrogated Saddam Archive - AnandTech Forums

Unfortunately for your argument Healthmyths, that non-admission policy by Saddam Hussein officially ended in September 2002 when Iraq's Foreign Minister read a letter during a United Nations General Assembly stating quite clearly that Iraq did not have WMD. The letter was signed by Naji Sabri Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iraq" on September 16, 2002. It is addressed to Mr. Kofi Annan, The Secretary General of the United Nations Here are some relevant excerpts:

I am pleased to inform you of the decision of the Government of the Republic of Iraq to allow the return of the United Nations weapons inspectors to Iraq without conditions. ... The Government of the Republic of Iraq has based its decision concerning the return of inspectors on its desire to complete the implementation of the relevant Security Council resolutions and to remove any doubts that Iraq still possesses weapons of mass destruction . This decision is also based on your statement to the General Assembly on 12 September 2002 that the decision by the Government of the Republic of Iraq is the indispensable first step towards an assurance that Iraq no longer possesses weapons of mass destruction and, equally importantly, towards a comprehensive solution that includes the lifting of the sanctions imposed on Iraq and the timely implementation of other provisions of the relevant Security Council resolutions, including resolution 687(1991). ... To this end, the Government of the Republic of Iraq is ready to discuss the practical arrangements necessary for the immediate resumption of inspections.

Read the full letter here: Confirmation of letters sent by Dr Naji Sabri Minister of Foreign Affairs under President Saddam Hussein - a Freedom of Information request to Foreign and Commonwealth Office - WhatDoTheyKnow

What you have done Healthmyths is get yourself all worked up over the FBI Special Agent Piro's interview with Saddam Hussein after he was captured without looking into the timeline of which SA Piro was discussing. You see the above letter signed by Naji Sabri in September coincides with the Piro report had you bothered to read it. I am posting relevant parts of the Piro Report for you edification on this matter. I have bolded in blue points you need to look at Healthmyths if you wish to be honestly informed about all this. A key point is bolded in red. What you cited Healthmyths was a conversation between Piro and SH regarding his 2000 speech. Bush ordered the US invasion of Iraq in 2003 in case you were not aware of that.

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB279/24.pdf

US Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation Baghdad Operations Center June 11, 2004

Para 1: While engaging SSA George L. Piro in casual conversation, Saddam Hussein providing the following information regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD):

Para 2: [conversation about Saddam’s Speeches]

Para 3: SSA Piro then asked Hussein if he wrote his own speeches and they come from the heart, then what was the meaning of his June 2000 speech. Hussein replied this speech was meant to serve a regional and an operational purpose. Regionally, the speech was meant to respond to Iraq's regional threat. Hussein believed that Iraq could not appear weak to his enemies, especially Iran. Iraq was being threatened by others in the region and must be able to defend himself. Operationally, Hussein was demonstrating Iraq's compliance with the United Nations (UN) in its destruction of its Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD).

Para 4: [Hussein discusses Iran’s threat to Iraq & other nations in the region are too weak in the face of Iran.]

Para 5: Hussein continued his dialogue on the issues relating to the significant threat to Iraq from Iran. Even though Hussein claimed Iraq didn’t have WMD, the threat from Iran was the major factor as to why he did not allow the return of the UN inspectors. Hussein stated he was more concerned about Iran discovering Iraq’s weaknesses and vulnerabilities than the repercussions of the United States for his refusal to allow UN inspectors back into Iraq. In his opinion, the UN inspectors would have directly identified to the Iranians where to inflict maximum damage to Iraq. [Hussein gives an analogy about the forearm and wrist] Hussein indicated he was angered when the United States struck Iraq in 1998. Hussein stated Iraq could have absorbed another United States strike for he viewed this as less of a threat than exposing themselves to Iran.

Para 6: [discussion about Iran’s weapons capabilities and the war of the cities between Iraq and Iran.]

Para 7: Hussein recognized that Iran continued to develop its weapons capabilities, to include its WMD, while Iraq had lost its weapons capabilities due to the UN inspections and sanctions. Hussein was asked how Iraq would have dealt with the threat from Iran once the UN sanction were lifted. Hussein replied Iraq would have been extremely vulnerable to an attack from Iran, and would have sought a security agreement with the United States to protect it from threats in the region. Hussein felt such an agreement would not only have benefitted Iraq, but its neighbors, such as Saudi Arabia.

SSA Piro agrees that such an agreement would have assisted Iraq immensely. SSA Piro noted due to the history between the two countries, it would have taken some time before the United States would have entered into such an agreement with Iraq.

Para 8: Further, SSA Piro advised Hussein that paragraph 14 of UN Resolution 687 states that the disarming of Iraq was part of a total disarmament of the entire region, however , that portion of resolution was not enforceable. The threat from Iran would have loomed over Iraq, especially as Iran had continued to advance its weapons capabilities. SSA Piro commented that under those circumstances, it would appear that Iraq would have needed to reconstitute its own weapons program in response. Hussein replied that Iraq would have done what was necessary and agree that Iraq’s technical and scientific abilities exceeded others in the region.

Para 9: Hussein commented he allowed the UN inspectors back into Iraq to counter allegations by the British Government. Hussein stated this was a very difficult decision to make, but the British Government had prepared a report containing inaccurate intelligence. It was this inaccurate intelligence on which the United States was making their decisions. However, Hussein admitted that when it was clear that a war with the United States was imminent, he allowed the inspectors back into Iraq in hopes of averting war. Yet, it became clear to him four months before the war that the war was inevitable.

Para 10: Hussein reiterated he had wanted to have a relationship with the United States but was not given the chance, as the United States was not listening to anything Iraq had to say. Further he was concerned about the United States advanced technological capabilities and resources.

Para 11: [talk about evasive actions when Hussein was President]

Para 12: [not WMD related]

Para 13: [not WMD related]

I realize this is quite a bit of reading for you Iraq invasion sympathizers. But its the only way to get the truth on record here.

Can you see the truth now?

ChrL 11013475
t's no secret that Saddam Hussein was a psychotic lunatic who had used chemical weapons on his OWN people

I don't disagree with that. So what is your point other than to run from another direct response by me to one of your posts?

We were addressing the timeframe of 2002 and 2003,and Bush's decision to put an end to peaceful inspections in order to start the war that Iraqis continue to blame for the continuous violence the erupted ever since.

UN inspectors following UN Res 1441 that gave SH a final opportunity to comply and stay in power lunatic and killer and all, were not there to inspect the gassing of the Kurds decades earlier.

They were there to see if SH had an active WMD program plus stockpiles of CW that could end up in Al Qaeda hands. That was a legitimate concern and the inspectors would have ascertained the same occlusion that 12,years of war and sectarian violence also reached. SH had no active stockpiles or WMD programs.

Nosy you ignorant Iraq-invasion UN-trashing fools are going down the same path with regard to Iran.

ChrL 11013475
t's no secret that Saddam Hussein was a psychotic lunatic who had used chemical weapons on his OWN people

I don't disagree with that. So what is your point other than to run from another direct response by me to one of your posts?

We were addressing the timeframe of 2002 and 2003,and Bush's decision to put an end to peaceful inspections in order to start the war that Iraqis continue to blame for the continuous violence the erupted ever since.

UN inspectors following UN Res 1441 that gave SH a final opportunity to comply and stay in power lunatic and killer and all, were not there to inspect the gassing of the Kurds decades earlier.

They were there to see if SH had an active WMD program plus stockpiles of CW that could end up in Al Qaeda hands. That was a legitimate concern and the inspectors would have ascertained the same occlusion that 12,years of war and sectarian violence also reached. SH had no active stockpiles or WMD programs.

Nosy you ignorant Iraq-invasion UN-trashing fools are going down the same path with regard to Iran.

There were no "peaceful inspections." Saddam's goal was to make it appear as if he had chemical weapons.

ChrL 11013525

Did you read Piro transcripts on record at the FBI?

You are quoting things entirely out of context and disregarding the actual time periods that were being discussed between Agent Piro and SH. Other right wingers make the same inexcusable error as you can see the facts right here;

NF 10003614
HM 10002132 regarding NF 10002106, HM 10001227
AGAIN read what Saddam SAID...still wouldn't admit he had no WMDs...

Interview with FBI agent who interrogated Saddam Archive - AnandTech Forums

Unfortunately for your argument Healthmyths, that non-admission policy by Saddam Hussein officially ended in September 2002 when Iraq's Foreign Minister read a letter during a United Nations General Assembly stating quite clearly that Iraq did not have WMD. The letter was signed by Naji Sabri Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iraq" on September 16, 2002. It is addressed to Mr. Kofi Annan, The Secretary General of the United Nations Here are some relevant excerpts:

I am pleased to inform you of the decision of the Government of the Republic of Iraq to allow the return of the United Nations weapons inspectors to Iraq without conditions. ... The Government of the Republic of Iraq has based its decision concerning the return of inspectors on its desire to complete the implementation of the relevant Security Council resolutions and to remove any doubts that Iraq still possesses weapons of mass destruction . This decision is also based on your statement to the General Assembly on 12 September 2002 that the decision by the Government of the Republic of Iraq is the indispensable first step towards an assurance that Iraq no longer possesses weapons of mass destruction and, equally importantly, towards a comprehensive solution that includes the lifting of the sanctions imposed on Iraq and the timely implementation of other provisions of the relevant Security Council resolutions, including resolution 687(1991). ... To this end, the Government of the Republic of Iraq is ready to discuss the practical arrangements necessary for the immediate resumption of inspections.

Read the full letter here: Confirmation of letters sent by Dr Naji Sabri Minister of Foreign Affairs under President Saddam Hussein - a Freedom of Information request to Foreign and Commonwealth Office - WhatDoTheyKnow

What you have done Healthmyths is get yourself all worked up over the FBI Special Agent Piro's interview with Saddam Hussein after he was captured without looking into the timeline of which SA Piro was discussing. You see the above letter signed by Naji Sabri in September coincides with the Piro report had you bothered to read it. I am posting relevant parts of the Piro Report for you edification on this matter. I have bolded in blue points you need to look at Healthmyths if you wish to be honestly informed about all this. A key point is bolded in red. What you cited Healthmyths was a conversation between Piro and SH regarding his 2000 speech. Bush ordered the US invasion of Iraq in 2003 in case you were not aware of that.

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB279/24.pdf

US Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation Baghdad Operations Center June 11, 2004

Para 1: While engaging SSA George L. Piro in casual conversation, Saddam Hussein providing the following information regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD):

Para 2: [conversation about Saddam’s Speeches]

Para 3: SSA Piro then asked Hussein if he wrote his own speeches and they come from the heart, then what was the meaning of his June 2000 speech. Hussein replied this speech was meant to serve a regional and an operational purpose. Regionally, the speech was meant to respond to Iraq's regional threat. Hussein believed that Iraq could not appear weak to his enemies, especially Iran. Iraq was being threatened by others in the region and must be able to defend himself. Operationally, Hussein was demonstrating Iraq's compliance with the United Nations (UN) in its destruction of its Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD).

Para 4: [Hussein discusses Iran’s threat to Iraq & other nations in the region are too weak in the face of Iran.]

Para 5: Hussein continued his dialogue on the issues relating to the significant threat to Iraq from Iran. Even though Hussein claimed Iraq didn’t have WMD, the threat from Iran was the major factor as to why he did not allow the return of the UN inspectors. Hussein stated he was more concerned about Iran discovering Iraq’s weaknesses and vulnerabilities than the repercussions of the United States for his refusal to allow UN inspectors back into Iraq. In his opinion, the UN inspectors would have directly identified to the Iranians where to inflict maximum damage to Iraq. [Hussein gives an analogy about the forearm and wrist] Hussein indicated he was angered when the United States struck Iraq in 1998. Hussein stated Iraq could have absorbed another United States strike for he viewed this as less of a threat than exposing themselves to Iran.

Para 6: [discussion about Iran’s weapons capabilities and the war of the cities between Iraq and Iran.]

Para 7: Hussein recognized that Iran continued to develop its weapons capabilities, to include its WMD, while Iraq had lost its weapons capabilities due to the UN inspections and sanctions. Hussein was asked how Iraq would have dealt with the threat from Iran once the UN sanction were lifted. Hussein replied Iraq would have been extremely vulnerable to an attack from Iran, and would have sought a security agreement with the United States to protect it from threats in the region. Hussein felt such an agreement would not only have benefitted Iraq, but its neighbors, such as Saudi Arabia.

SSA Piro agrees that such an agreement would have assisted Iraq immensely. SSA Piro noted due to the history between the two countries, it would have taken some time before the United States would have entered into such an agreement with Iraq.

Para 8: Further, SSA Piro advised Hussein that paragraph 14 of UN Resolution 687 states that the disarming of Iraq was part of a total disarmament of the entire region, however , that portion of resolution was not enforceable. The threat from Iran would have loomed over Iraq, especially as Iran had continued to advance its weapons capabilities. SSA Piro commented that under those circumstances, it would appear that Iraq would have needed to reconstitute its own weapons program in response. Hussein replied that Iraq would have done what was necessary and agree that Iraq’s technical and scientific abilities exceeded others in the region.

Para 9: Hussein commented he allowed the UN inspectors back into Iraq to counter allegations by the British Government. Hussein stated this was a very difficult decision to make, but the British Government had prepared a report containing inaccurate intelligence. It was this inaccurate intelligence on which the United States was making their decisions. However, Hussein admitted that when it was clear that a war with the United States was imminent, he allowed the inspectors back into Iraq in hopes of averting war. Yet, it became clear to him four months before the war that the war was inevitable.

Para 10: Hussein reiterated he had wanted to have a relationship with the United States but was not given the chance, as the United States was not listening to anything Iraq had to say. Further he was concerned about the United States advanced technological capabilities and resources.

Para 11: [talk about evasive actions when Hussein was President]

Para 12: [not WMD related]

Para 13: [not WMD related]

I realize this is quite a bit of reading for you Iraq invasion sympathizers. But its the only way to get the truth on record here.

Can you see the truth now?

I quoted HIS own words during a transcripted interview. There is also AUDIO included in that link.

Do you hate 'enablers' of radical Islam? An ideology does nothing without actual human beings that enable it.

But do you hate anyone that enables the terrible things that radicals Islamists do?

Slyh 11013268
radical islamists are willing to die to convert you. non-radical islamists aren't. They still want to control the world via a caliphate and they are enablers of the radicals.

ChrL 11009456
I totally believe that to be truth. If there is anything I despise in this world, it is Islam.

I think anyone who practices Islam is not a very good person though. They are the ones full of hatred and bigotry. They hate women, children, homosexuals, anyone who doesn't agree with their beliefs.

People that enable radicals? Of course, I would. Why wouldn't I. Why wouldn't you?

Slyh 11013268

ChrL 11009456

You like people who enable or help radicals with their goals? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back