Looks like Baghdad imploding

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
CNN reporting Maliki sending troops to green zone to protect his job. Someone tell the president...he's at Mcd's in Massatwoshits.

Check your local listings.

Maliki called troops ahead of his announcement he will "run" for a third term.....................

I'm sure he's been informed at this point I highly doubt there is anything he could do about or if he even wants to.

Maliki is bringing in troops because he wants a third term; ISIS not there.

Saddam wouldn't have let that happen. Nice going, Dubya! Our interests lie in a stable world. Saddam's actions towards his people were the interest of the Iraqis and it was THEIR responsibility to do something about it. At some point Rumsfeld understood that.

$th.jpg

I'm sure he's been informed at this point I highly doubt there is anything he could do about or if he even wants to.

Not yet give them time.

The Kurds have declined to give them time, are fighting them in Northern Iraq, the UK dropped their FIRST water and food to the Yazidikis today. We opened a hornet's nest, but ISIS could unite the nation. The COMMON ENEMY factor.

Saddam's actions towards his people were the interest of the Iraqis and it was THEIR responsibility to do something about it.

That is a good point so it's really not our responsibility to take in the children flooding across the Southern border from Central America because of the situation in their countries but that of the people who live there to do something about it and make the situation better instead of sending their children here for us to deal with.

Not yet give them time.

The Kurds have declined to give them time, are fighting them in Northern Iraq, the UK dropped their FIRST water and food to the Yazidikis today. We opened a hornet's nest, but ISIS could unite the nation. The COMMON ENEMY factor.

The Kurds are strong fighters but they are outnumbered and outgunned unless we start supplying them with weapons or do more than surgical strikes they will get worn down.

Saddam's actions towards his people were the interest of the Iraqis and it was THEIR responsibility to do something about it.

That is a good point so it's really not our responsibility to take in the children flooding across the Southern border from Central America because of the situation in their countries but that of the people who live there to do something about it and make the situation better instead of sending their children here for us to deal with.

That's a different thread, but they are on our doorstep, NOT half a world away.

That's a different thread, but they are on our doorstep, NOT half a world away.

The principal is the same not matter if were talking a thousand miles away or five thousand.

Saddam wouldn't have let that happen. Nice going, Dubya! Our interests lie in a stable world. Saddam's actions towards his people were the interest of the Iraqis and it was THEIR responsibility to do something about it. At some point Rumsfeld understood that.

View attachment 31064

Saddam is dead, AQ is on the run. Iraq is secure. Babble obabble.....

Praise Allah Obama killed Osama

That meant a lot. He was so strategically vital. Lord knows how big a mess the ME would be if the Criminal "Mastermind" was still in the picture

Forum List

Back