Looks like Baghdad imploding

CF 10078206 regarding NF 10078086, CF 10077245 regarding NF 10077224, CF 10074207, NF 10074158, CF 10073576, Sy 10073420, CF 10062342, NF 10062333, CF 10054941, NF 10038833, CF 10038766, NF 10038722, CF 10038442, KR 9603797, CF 9603770
Obama announced to the Jihadists all they had to do was wait until he withdrew the troops then the Middle East would be theirs for the taking.

No. The facts and the reality are clear. Bush put it in writing and publically announced very precisely, before Obama took over, that all US troops would be out of Iraq's cities by June 2009 and that all US troops would be entirely out of Iraq by the end of 2011. If you believe what you are saying is actually true then your culprit is Bush not Obama.

Last edited:
CF 10078206 regarding NF 10078086, CF 10077245 regarding NF 10077224, CF 10074207, NF 10074158, CF 10073576, Sy 10073420, CF 10062342, NF 10062333, CF 10054941, NF 10038833, CF 10038766, NF 10038722, CF 10038442, KR 9603797, CF 9603770
Obama announced to the Jihadists all they had to do was wait until he withdrew the troops then the Middle East would be theirs for the taking.

No. The facts and the reality is clear. Bush put it in writing and publically announced before Obama took over all US troops would be out of Iraq's cities by June 2009 and that all US troops would be out of Iraq by the end of 2011. If you believe what you are saying is actually true then your culprit is Bush not Obama.

How can we discuss ANYTHING with Obama Fluffers???? According to you he's perfect and never did anything wrong

CF 10078206 regarding NF 10078086, CF 10077245, NF 10077224, CF 10074207, NF 10074158, CF 10073576, Sy 10073420, CF 10062342, NF 10062333, CF 10054941, NF 10038833, CF 10038766, NF 10038722, CF 10038442, KR 9603797, CF 9603770

The troops were withdrawn from Iraq, not from the "Middle East." The withdrawal of US troops from Iraq cities by June 2009 and complete withdrawal of all US troops from all of Iraq by the end of 2011 was announced by formal agreement between Bush and Maliki in December 2008. If you wish to continue to believe that Obama's announcements that were in keeping with the Bush/Maliki well-defined deadline for all withdrawal, then you must be blaming Bush for the 'waiting' by the Jihadists. But you are also wrong about the Jihadists 'waiting'. Iraq was still deadly in 2009 because the bombings and attacks never completely stopped as they did in Post WWII Germany. More questions for you keep arising. Why did Bush give Iraq sovereignty before achieving a 'surrender' by the Jihadists? Since you bring up Germany's situation after WWII why didn't Bush do what the great Democratic President did, which is defeat the enemy, demand an unconditional surrender, and then consider withdrawing troops from Iraq and granting them sovereignty? Bush granted Iraq Sovereignty in 2004 as shown in Post 99 (NF 10078086). There were three more years of deadly fighting going on after 2004 which begs the question as to why Bush but the cart before the horse with respect to Iraq's sovereignty. And then Bush never defeated all the Jihadists. The jihadists you now call Obama's friends.

CF 10078206 regarding NF 10078086, CF 10077245, NF 10077224, CF 10074207, NF 10074158, CF 10073576, Sy 10073420, CF 10062342, NF 10062333, CF 10054941, NF 10038833, CF 10038766, NF 10038722, CF 10038442, KR 9603797, CF 9603770
We still have troops stationed in Germany, Japan and Korea to keep the peace. But leave it up to Obama, he was determined to throw away the blood and treasure spent securing a safe and stable Middle East

Obama did not inherit an "ended war" in the Middle East nor was it ever as stable as you make it out to be. Bush destroyed more 'stability' than he created because he upset the Sunni/Shia balance along with the stalemate between Iran and Saudi Arabia on the Sunni/Shia divide.

I explained above sufficiently why troops were able to be stationed in Germany and kept there all these years. But also the 'defeated' German people had no say in the matter for many years. Not so in Iraq was it? East Germany was under Soviet Occupation until the 1990s and the occupation of West Germany ended in 1955, one year after Germany was made a part of NATO. Did Iraq join NATO or did I miss something Mr. CrusaderFrank?

QUOTE]By the late-1940s, the United States acted to formalize the split and establish western Germany as an independent republic, and in May 1949, the Federal Republic of Germany was formally announced. In 1954, West Germany joined the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the mutual defense alliance between the United States and several European nations. All that remained was for the Americans, British, and French to end their nearly 10-year occupation. This was accomplished on May 5, 1955, when those nations issued a proclamation declaring an end to the military occupation of West Germany. Under the terms of an agreement reached earlier, West Germany would now be allowed to establish a military force of up to a half-million men and resume the manufacture of arms, though it was forbidden from producing any chemical or atomic weapons.

The end of the Allied occupation of West Germany meant a full recognition of the republic as a member of the western alliance against the Soviet Union. While the Russians were less than thrilled by the prospect of a rearmed West Germany, they were nonetheless pleased that German reunification had officially become a dead issue. Shortly after the May 5 proclamation was issued, the Soviet Union formally recognized the Federal Republic of Germany. The two Germany's remained separated until 1990, when they were formally reunited and once again became a single democratic country. Allies end occupation of West Germany mdash History.com This Day in History mdash 5 5 1955 [/QUOTE]

CF 10078300 regarding NF 10078293, CF 10078206, NF 10078086, CF 10077245 regarding NF 10077224, CF 10074207, NF 10074158, CF 10073576, Sy 10073420, CF 10062342, NF 10062333, CF 10054941, NF 10038833, CF 10038766, NF 10038722, CF 10038442, KR 9603797, CF 9603770

How can we discuss ANYTHING with Obama Fluffers???? According to you he's perfect and never did anything wrong

I have never argued that Obama is perfect and never wrong. The reason you can't 'discuss' ANYTHING with me is that you cannot deny the facts. The Facts I cite are not "MY FACTS" and they have nothing to do with some kind of Obama perfection. The reason you must consistently withdraw from our discussion is because you cannot refute or deny or challenge THE FACTS such as these. Bush put it in writing and publically announced before Obama took over all US troops would be out of Iraq's cities by June 2009 and that all US troops would be out of Iraq by the end of 2011.
That 'truth' cannot be denied. It can only be ignored by you. And I am not allowing you to ignore the truth that so pertinently destroys your fallacious point of view.

CF 10073757 regarding RightWingLunacy 10073757
Baghdad falls after the midterm shellacking. Bookmark it

To make you accountable for being absolutely absurd, you need to put a date by which the IS flag flies over the 'GREEN ZONE, the airport, and al Baghdadi assumes command of the ISF and all of police and government.

They could not hold the Mosul Dam or take the refinery up in Baiji. How on earth do you think they can take over all of Iraq within the next week or so?

Anyway for the record, do you have a date we can watch so we know when you prediction has expired?

NF 10078790 to CF
NotfooledbyW said:
Anyway for the record, do you have a date we can watch so we know when you prediction has expired?

I figured CrusaderFrank would not commit. As pitiful as his argument is. He shouldn't.

EC was watching Admiral Mullin declare that Iran is far more of a problem for America than ISIS. The same iran that Obabble is giving away the store to, to polish his legacy. The same iran he is allowing to control iraq. Strategic patience, my ass.

DT 10970273
The same iran he is allowing to control iraq

Hoe many times are you going to repeat that lie?

NF 10965031
President Bush Meets with His Eminence Abdul-Aziz Al-Hakim, Leader of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq
20061204-7_d-0721-515h.jpg

President George W. Bush welcomes Sayyed Abdul-Aziz Al-Hakim, Leader of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq, to the White House Monday, Dec. 4, 2006. Said the President, "I appreciate so very much His Eminence's commitment to a unity government. I assured him the United States supports his work and the work of the Prime Minister to unify the country." White House photo by Eric Draper

Iran does not control Iraq but if they did it was Bush holding hands with Hakim that welcomed Iran into Iraq.

You need to watch O'Reilly's talking points memo for Tonite, Foo. He nails it. Sorry.

O'Reilly lied. He said before the invasion he would oppose the invasion and Bush if no WMD were found.

I don't trust pundits that don't keep their word.

But you trust Presidents who do? Interesting.

No I don't trust Bush who says he wanted to disarm Iraq peacefully through the UN. He had the best chance ever and blew it.

Who cares about Bush? That was . . . how many years ago? Ancient history. We have BIG problems now. Do you realize what your favorite president's little deal is going to do to the Middle East? Do you, silly boy?

Saudis seek powers Iran may get in nuke deal

Riyadh, March 16 (Reuters): Any terms that world powers grant Iran under a nuclear deal will be sought by Saudi Arabia and other countries, risking wider proliferation of atomic technology, a senior Saudi prince warned today in a BBC interview.

"I've always said whatever comes out of these talks, we will want the same," said Prince Turki al-Faisal, who has previously served as head of Saudi intelligence and Riyadh's ambassador to Washington and London but is no longer a government official.

Saudi Arabia sees Iran as its main regional rival and fears that an atomic deal would leave the door open to Tehran gaining a nuclear weapon, or would ease political pressure on it, giving it more space to back Arab proxies opposed by Riyadh.

Iran and six world powers known as the P5+1 group are holding talks to reach a deal aimed at assuaging their fears that Tehran is using the fuel enrichment process of its atomic power programme to secretly develop a nuclear weapon. Tehran denies that charge and wants to lift heavy international sanctions

It's the 12th year anniversary of the start of the Dumb War in Iraq and ChrIsL says "who cares" about the one man that started it:

. Alaa al-Qureishi shows a religious poster honoring his mother, three brothers and a brother-in-law, who were killed in 2006 and 2007, at his house in Baghdad, Iraq, Friday, March 20, 2015. Twelve years after the U.S. invaded Iraq to topple Saddam Hussein, the country is still mired in war. Today, many of his fellow Shiites are on the front lines battling the Islamic State group. But al-Qureishi, 37, is sitting this one out. (AP Photo/Karim Kadim)

Did you, MissWho-Cares, lose five family members to an Invasion and flawed occupation by the United Stares.

ChrL11010925
Who cares about Bush? That was . . . how many years ago? Ancient history. We have BIG problems now.

I care: 4484 Americans died there after Bush43 failed to keep his word that he preferred to disarm Iraq peacefully through the UN.

And here is an Iraqi who cares. You are disgusting to want for your political convenience to erase the memory of what originally caused the massive violence in Iraq right now.

Here is a current Iraqi point of view that counts much much more than your 'blindered' view of the tragedy in Iraq starting in March 2003 to rid the country of WMD.

For Iraqis, the various conflicts feel like one long war, which many blame on the United States. A common view is that overthrowing Saddam spurred the explosion of sectarianism that followed when the long-oppressed Shiite majority rose to power.

A country beleaguered by foreign invasion and civil war became vulnerable to extremism. Fueled by another civil war in neighboring Syria, that extremism grew into al-Qaida in Iraq and later, morphed into the Islamic State group that is now spreading havoc in several countries across the Arab world.

"Obviously, there is a threat that you can trace that shows Daesh emerged because of the invasion," said Sajad Jiyad of the Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform, using another acronym for the Islamic State group. "It's the lack of rule of law, randomness of the violence and brutality that we see on a daily basis today that shocks people."

The U.S.-led invasion that began in March 2003 was initially touted as the dawn of a new, democratic era for Iraq.
. For Iraqis years after US invasion seem like unending war - US News

So Miss 'Who-Cares' did Alaa al-Qureishi's mother deserve to die because a US President preferred starting a dumb war instead of disarming Iraq peacefully through the UN as he claims to this day that he wanted to do?

Oh that's right Alaa al-Qureishi's mother was a believer in Islam, which Bush43 called the religion of peace.

ChrL 11009456
If there is anything I despise in this world, it is Islam.

So you despise her and her son and all Islamic Iraqis anyway.

Twelve years after your beloved invasion that killed and continues to kill your most despised followers of Islam you say 'who care' - 'ancient history'.

Last edited:
It's the 12th year anniversary of the start of the Dumb War in Iraq and ChrIsL says "who cares" about the one man that started it:

. Alaa al-Qureishi shows a religious poster honoring his mother, three brothers and a brother-in-law, who were killed in 2006 and 2007, at his house in Baghdad, Iraq, Friday, March 20, 2015. Twelve years after the U.S. invaded Iraq to topple Saddam Hussein, the country is still mired in war. Today, many of his fellow Shiites are on the front lines battling the Islamic State group. But al-Qureishi, 37, is sitting this one out. (AP Photo/Karim Kadim)

Did you, MissWho-Cares, lose five family members to an Invasion and flawed occupation by the United Stares.

ChrL11010925
Who cares about Bush? That was . . . how many years ago? Ancient history. We have BIG problems now.

I care: 4484 Americans died there after Bush43 failed to keep his word that he preferred to disarm Iraq peacefully through the UN.

And here is an Iraqi who cares. You are disgusting to want for your political convenience to erase the memory of what originally caused the massive violence in Iraq right now.

Here is a current Iraqi point of view that counts much much more than your 'blindered' view of the tragedy in Iraq starting in March 2003 to rid the country of WMD.

For Iraqis, the various conflicts feel like one long war, which many blame on the United States. A common view is that overthrowing Saddam spurred the explosion of sectarianism that followed when the long-oppressed Shiite majority rose to power.

A country beleaguered by foreign invasion and civil war became vulnerable to extremism. Fueled by another civil war in neighboring Syria, that extremism grew into al-Qaida in Iraq and later, morphed into the Islamic State group that is now spreading havoc in several countries across the Arab world.

"Obviously, there is a threat that you can trace that shows Daesh emerged because of the invasion," said Sajad Jiyad of the Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform, using another acronym for the Islamic State group. "It's the lack of rule of law, randomness of the violence and brutality that we see on a daily basis today that shocks people."

The U.S.-led invasion that began in March 2003 was initially touted as the dawn of a new, democratic era for Iraq.
. For Iraqis years after US invasion seem like unending war - US News

So Miss 'Who-Cares' did Alaa al-Qureishi's mother deserve to die because a US President preferred starting a dumb war instead of disarming Iraq peacefully through the UN as he claims to this day that he wanted to do?

Oh that's right Alaa al-Qureishi's mother was a believer in Islam, which Bush43 called the religion of peace.

ChrL 11009456
If there is anything I despise in this world, it is Islam.

So you despise her and her son and all Islamic Iraqis anyway.

Twelve years after your beloved invasion that killed and continues to kill your most despised followers of Islam you say 'who care' - 'ancient history'.

I despise Islam, yes.

Iraq was stable due to Bush policies and Obama pulled the rug out and said none of what we did there mattered and now he has a huge issue that he created in ISIS, and Iraq is fucked. Yes pardon me if I remember what happened in Iraq and blame Obama. You fucking moron,NotfooledbyW.

"At least in Saddam's time, there was some semblance of rule of law," "He was violent, but it was targeted." a Shiite suffered greatly blames the invasion.

JR 11011366
Iraq was stable due to Bush policies and Obama pulled the rug out and said none of what we did there mattered and now he has a huge issue that he created in ISIS, and Iraq is fucked. Yes pardon me if I remember what happened in Iraq and blame Obama. You fucking moron,NotfooledbyW.

Why do Iraqis blame the 2003 invasion and they were the ones who wanted US troops to be gone from Iraq according to the Bush43 agreed final withdrawal date?

"Iraqis are still waiting for a better alternative," Jiyad said. "At least in Saddam's time, there was some semblance of rule of law," he added. "He was violent, but it was targeted."

Three of al-Qureishi's late brothers were imprisoned under Saddam, accused of political dissent. But he now believes that was a small price to pay for the relative stability the country once enjoyed.

"What's worse? Prison or death?" he asked, visibly distraught. "I may be doing my country a service by fighting in the war against Daesh, but I will do my family a much bigger disservice if I go to fight and die."

For Iraqis years after US invasion seem like unending war - US News

Did you have your mother and four other relatives killed because of a foreign invader and occupier?

JR 11011366
Iraq was stable due to Bush policies ...

That is one of the craziest Bush-loving Obama hating right winger loads of crap out there. Ther is no sane human being that thinks a Bush43' policy in Iraq stabilized Iraq comoared to February 2002 levels prior to the bombing and invasion. An invasion that brought Iran into Iraq with greater influence than they could have dreamed possible with the Baathists in control between the Northern and Southern No Fly Zones.

Last edited:
I despise Islam, yes.

So now that we see your mind is full of hate and bigotry you should not be afraid to answer in the affirmative that Alaa al-Qureishi's mother deserved to die just for being Islamic.

"So Miss 'Who-Cares' did Alaa al-Qureishi's mother deserve to die because a US President preferred starting a dumb war instead of disarming Iraq peacefully through the UN as he claims to this day that he wanted to do?"

So why did you run away from that specific question?

Forum List

Back