Looking for a kidney donor

May 20, 2017
Hello, I came here because I am helping someone search for a kidney donor. If you would consider helping someone this way then you are a rare person and I would love to chat more with you about it.

Sorry, I need both of mine.
As much as I abused the damn things, they ain't worth a frog fart anyway.
Good luck with your quest, but I can't help wonder if you,d have more luck than here... A po!itical message board filled with crazies and crabbies

Do they live in a 3rd world country and will this have something to do with a bathtub full of ice?

Last edited:
So how much are we talkin?
I might be convinced to sell the one thats a little smaller due to a tumor removal.......of course the price would reflect that fault.

And the bidding starts....NOW!

Hello, I came here because I am helping someone search for a kidney donor. If you would consider helping someone this way then you are a rare person and I would love to chat more with you about it.
What blood type? the donor must be a person living in USA? I can donate, but i Live in South America but have VISA: [email protected]
Type O , sorry but it's extremely difficult to get someone from outside the US approved. Thanks though.

Do they live in a 3rd world country and will this have something to do with a bathtub full of ice?

Oh Damn!!!! :lmao:
That old gag about the ice and the tub is a bit weary.
Yeah, but appropriate.........
Here's the problem you're running into Akinsheye, first it's the internet, second it's a rough and tumble political message board that has seen it's share of spammers and scammers. We're populated by all manner of two legged critters often verbally smashing each other over the head with their sociopolitical ideologies, pet peeves, dogmas and multiple levels of psychiatric issues the greatest of which appears to be paranoia (personal and collective). So you see even if by some strange but outside chance that you aren't a scammer you wouldn't be believed anyway. Given the fact that I've asked you some specific questions that you never responded to lends credence to the belief that you're a scammer. Try Russia, I here they have money over there. :thup:

Oh Damn!!!! :lmao:
That old gag about the ice and the tub is a bit weary.
Yeah, but appropriate.........
Here's the problem you're running into Akinsheye, first it's the internet, second it's a rough and tumble political message board that has seen it's share of spammers and scammers. We're populated by all manner of two legged critters often verbally smashing each other over the head with their sociopolitical ideologies, pet peeves, dogmas and multiple levels of psychiatric issues the greatest of which appears to be paranoia (personal and collective). So you see even if by some strange but outside chance that you aren't a scammer you wouldn't be believed anyway. Given the fact that I've asked you some specific questions that you never responded to lends credence to the belief that you're a scammer. Try Russia, I here they have money over there. :thup:

I've been wondering too, isn't it illegal to go out asking people to be kidney donors outside of a real organization? I mean what's to stop a person from buying a kidney from someone if it wasn't? I'd sell one of my kidneys if wasn't illegal. :D

To the OP - if you're legit, I wish you well. If everyone donated, millions of lives could be saved. Inexcusable be buried with usable organs.

I took this pic some years ago. I have no idea if they were successful.

IMG_0053.JPG

Forum List

Back