Hi

wetdet7

Rookie
May 22, 2017
My name is Robert Wayne, and I am the founder of wolfnewstoday.com. I love American politics and conservatism. Milo is my daddy and Trump is my father. <I tried to make that cringey btw. Feminism is cancer and the wage gap doesn't exist. Cheers!

My name is Robert Wayne, and I am the founder of wolfnewstoday.com. I love American politics and conservatism. Milo is my daddy and Trump is my father. <I tried to make that cringey btw. Feminism is cancer and the wage gap doesn't exist. Cheers!

The USMB Mascot Welcomes You.

Hello,

My name is Lucifer Morningstar and I would like to know your deepest desire and if it is something pathetic you will be thrown into the pit of screaming queens to forever be roasted day and night.

So welcome and hope you enjoy your wonderful stay and the nutter side of the tracts, and remember insanity is not optional and is the norm and if you are sane ( which I can see you are not ) then run for your life and save your little soul!

Best Wishes,

Lucifer Morningstar aka Bruce T. Laney:FIREdevil:

Hello,

My name is Lucifer Morningstar and I would like to know your deepest desire and if it is something pathetic you will be thrown into the pit of screaming queens to forever be roasted day and night.

So welcome and hope you enjoy your wonderful stay and the nutter side of the tracts, and remember insanity is not optional and is the norm and if you are sane ( which I can see you are not ) then run for your life and save your little soul!

Best Wishes,

Lucifer Morningstar aka Bruce T. Laney:FIREdevil:

lmao yall are so weird, thanks

WelcomeHome100.jpeg

The USMB Mascot Welcomes You.

Why did I never get this thingy in my intro thread? :cranky:

That's Bubbly Clinton and Hillary just gave birth to him on 11/9/2016. He's still a baby.

Forum List

Back