Look What The "Refugees" Are Doing To Europe:

Again, how irresponsible is it to just run with "look what refugees are doing to Europe" when you don't know it's Europe, you don't know it's refugees, and you don't know it's contemporary? Grossly irresponsible, that's how much.
Of course we know Muslims are fitting into our Western nations nicely.

Muslims are a peaceful people. They respect our laws and they respect our women.

All they want us to go to work, pay taxes and become good European and American neighbors.

You, pogo, are why we can NEVER AGAIN turn power over to your ilk -- ever again.

A Syrian refugee interviewed by an Arabic television channel admits that his main goal is not to escape war or ISIS persecution, but to “Islamize” Europe by converting its citizens to Islam.

upload_2017-1-4_18-18-15.png

Muslim “Refugee” Says Main Goal is to “Islamize” Europeans

Again, how irresponsible is it to just run with "look what refugees are doing to Europe" when you don't know it's Europe, you don't know it's refugees, and you don't know it's contemporary? Grossly irresponsible, that's how much.
Of course we know Muslims are fitting into our Western nations nicely.

Muslims are a peaceful people. They respect our laws and they respect our women.

All they want us to go to work, pay taxes and become good European and American neighbors.

You, pogo, are why we can NEVER AGAIN turn power over to your ilk -- ever again.

I certainly don't go buying bullshit YouTube titles as some kind of legitimate news source, do I?

Gullible's Travels.... SMFH

Is anyone willing to say this isn't an invasion?

It is important to understand that it will be happening here soon if a serious crackdown isn't commenced.

What event is this? Where, when? Context?

Hardly enough to go on, a purely emotional hook.

You speak French, stop/pause the video where you see signage. It is in France you moron.

:eusa_doh: Of course. How could I forget --- France is the only place where French is spoken. It's not like France ever had, I dunno, colonies or sump'm.

It is important to understand that it will be happening here soon if a serious crackdown isn't commenced.

You speak French, stop/pause the video where you see signage. It is in France you moron.

:eusa_doh: Of course. How could I forget --- France is the only place where French is spoken. It's not like France ever had, I dunno, colonies or sump'm.

Don't spin it, you anti-American Academia Elitist. You feel safe here so you won't move back to France where your Islamic terrorist idols reek havoc.

I certainly don't go buying bullshit YouTube titles as some kind of legitimate news source, do I?

What do you believe?

Do you reject the validity of something because it came to you via YouTube?
I think one hour of YouTube's content is worth six months of mainstream media's tailored propaganda.

Don't spin it, you anti-American Academia Elitist. You feel safe here so you won't move back to France where your Islamic terrorist idols reek havoc.

No such thing even hinted at happening when I lived there. But I did have Algerian, Tunisian and Moroccan friends/co-workers whose only European language was French.

This is the can o' worms I was admonishing the OP for opening here --- bigot-cretins come in looking to twist political radicals into religion, just to get their bigot on.

What do you believe?

I think one hour of YouTube's content is worth six months of mainstream media's tailored propaganda.
If the MSM is run by the Global Elite there has to be some news outlet circumventing the news blocking and alternative news sources do it.

What do you believe?

If the MSM is run by the Global Elite there has to be some news outlet circumventing the news blocking and alternative news sources do it.

YouFuckingTube is in no description on any planet an "alternative news source".

No such thing even hinted at happening when I lived there. But I did have Algerian, Tunisian and Moroccan friends/co-workers whose only European language was French.

This is the can o' worms I was admonishing the OP for opening here --- bigot-cretins come in looking to twist political radicals into religion, just to get their bigot on.

You are quick to throw around the epithet of "bigot" and "cretin" to discredit the validity of the news. That's what you Academia types do. I recommended an interview with a former KGB agent for you to see how your type will end up when your goal is achieved in destroying America.

What do you believe?

You severely disappoint me with this thread, Mike. I'm not sure why but I had the impression you had critical thinking skills. Clearly that impression was mistaken.

Your video is uploaded by one Odalis Sanchez. Who in the wide world of blue fuck is Odalis Sanchez??

ANYBODY with an internet connection can upload any video and call it anything they want. I've done it myself, although I wasn't dishonest about it --- I could have been. There ain't no filter, there ain't no editor.

Read the video's own description --- other than its elective title it gives no indication who it is, where it is, when it is, or why it's going on. NONE, Zero.

Doesn't that give you pause AT ALL??

You are quick to throw around the epithet of "bigot" and "cretin" to discredit the validity of the news. That's what you Academia types do. I recommended an interview with a former KGB agent for you to see how your type will end up when your goal is achieved in destroying America.

Once AGAIN --- there is no "news" in this topic. All it is is a fucking YouTube video ---- which anyone can do.

What do you believe?

YouFuckingTube is in no description on any planet an "alternative news source".
Of course not, according to the MSM and your contribution as a left wing article writer to a left wing magazine.

Once AGAIN --- there is no "news" in this topic. All it is is a fucking YouTube video ---- which anyone can do.
Anyone can stage a riot by Muslims? Are you out of your mind?

Anyone can stage a riot by Muslims? Are you out of your mind?

I doubt it's "staged" but it's also not "documented". What anyone can do is title a YouTube video anything they want. Including titles that have little or nothing to do with the source.

Date: Unknown.
Place: Unknown
Participants: Unknown
What triggered the event: Unknown.

Great. Now all I have to do is plug in ... let's say "Europe". And let's call them "refugees". And then let's load it on YouTube, where Gullibles will buy anything, no questions asked.

That is a textbook example of the minority mentality. They are able to rationalize anything. If they want something to be something other than what it is, then that's what it is. Show them a picture of an apple and if they want it to be an orange, then that's what it is.

Truth and reality usually is so offensive to them they have evolved the ability to survive via selective delusion.

For them, black is white and white is black. They are quite content with that delusion.

Forum List

Back