Look What The "Refugees" Are Doing To Europe:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey

Is anyone willing to say this isn't an invasion?

It is important to understand that it will be happening here soon if a serious crackdown isn't commenced.

It is important to understand that it will be happening here soon if a serious crackdown isn't commenced.

Time to go Crusades 2.0 on the fuckers.

latest

I don't know who the Europeans need to start shooting first, the invaders, or their moron leadership who won't do shit to stop it.

I don't know who the Europeans need to start shooting first, the invaders, or their moron leadership who won't do shit to stop it.
They are disarmed. That's why they cannot do anything and the left wants to disarm the U.S. also for the reason of allowing this shit happening over here too.

Well, the guy in Norway (I think) did that by murdering the children of some of these leaders/traitors. The world (correctly) turned against him.

We have no choice but to VOTE these traitors out.

How can you vote them out, when the fix is in?

The media tells the voters that ANYONE that is against mass immigration is a nazi.

You speak out too strongly and they arrest you.

The major parties don't offer anyone who might challenge the Power Structure.

You saw it here, in both parties when the Political Class mobilized to stop Sanders and Trump.

If it wasn't for Trump, we would be facing vastly increased muslim immigration because there would NOT have been a Presidential Candidate who would have been against it.

RUSSIA showed us how to deal with these animals.

What event is this? Where, when? Context?

Hardly enough to go on, a purely emotional hook.

Berlin truck attack terrorist Anis Amri used several different identities to claim multiple welfare checks simultaneously in different cities around Germany.

Welfare is a common way for terrorists to fund their activities in Europe. Five men involved in the terror attacks in Paris in 2015 and Brussels in March lived on welfare while plotting the attacks.

Read more: Berlin Terrorist Claimed Welfare Under Several Identities While Planning Attack

I'll give you a little hint, Pogo -- it isn't happening in Tibet. Now, is that helpful to you?

The point is it could be happening here soon if the American People don't get a firm grip on Washington and let the elitists there know we don't want this!

Do you agree, Pogo?

Since you can not seem to decipher reality from fantasy, If Obama gets his third term we can be sure your fantasy of denial will quickly change when reality smacks you in the face because you will be watching it all take place in little ole US of A. Guess you better hope they don't get your wife or kid while your a sleep.

I'll give you a little hint, Pogo -- it isn't happening in Tibet. Now, is that helpful to you?

I didn't ask for a "hint" -- I asked for a specific. And I'm aware that you copied a YouTube title that also doesn't give that info. Isn't there some shred of honesty that incites you to be curious about that?

I see some street signs and storefronts in French. It could be France --- or Belgium, or Switzerland or Algeria or Tunisia or wherever. I see rioters--- they could be 'refugees' or natives. I see no indication to confirm a YouTube title, which are notoriously unreliable. And I see no date reference anywhere. For all we know this video is twelve years old. Hence my question.

It's irresponsible to post suggestive emotional hooks with plugged-in circumstances that do not exist in any kind of documentation. It's irresponsible to assume context --- or lack thereof.

I detest religious bigotry. You didn't bring that up but you sure as hell invited it from the unwashed of the echobuble. To wit:

Time to go Crusades 2.0 on the fuckers.

If it wasn't for Trump, we would be facing vastly increased muslim immigration because there would NOT have been a Presidential Candidate who would have been against it.

Russian citizens kick some Muslim ass.

See what you did? You didn't even mention a religion. NOR, to be redundant, do we know this particular video has any relationship thereto. But you've certainly been here long enough to predict it would lead to exactly what it did lead to.

The point is it could be happening here soon if the American People don't get a firm grip on Washington and let the elitists there know we don't want this!

Do you agree, Pogo?

No. You won't even tell us what's going on here. Because you don't know either.

My question now is ---- why are you parroting YouTube videos that can't even be bothered to document their own derivations, full of sound and fury but no context?

There's nothing positive in doing this. Nothing.

Since you can not seem to decipher reality from fantasy, If Obama gets his third term we can be sure your fantasy of denial will quickly change when reality smacks you in the face because you will be watching it all take place in little ole US of A. Guess you better hope they don't get your wife or kid while your a sleep.

I *JUST DID* distinguish fantasy from reality, douchenozzle. And I appear to be the only one who even thought of it.

That video is not a video you are saying?

That video is not a video you are saying?

Yanno I didn't think of that but you have a point. It could be all CGI. :eusa_shifty:

But seriously yes it could --- for all we know -- be a scene from a movie. Again, how irresponsible is it to just run with "look what refugees are doing to Europe" when you don't know it's Europe, you don't know it's refugees, and you don't know it's contemporary? Grossly irresponsible, that's how much.

You speak French, stop/pause the video where you see signage. It is in France you moron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back