LOOK! Mossad just launched another rocket into an empty lot and now they're bonbing Gaza again...

We already saw the Lavon affair. Now google "Bombing of the King David Hotel." And definitely look at the USS Liberty. Just a few for starters where the zionists were caught red-handed.

Quit spamming the board with repeated posts, please. Of course, it is useful for the readers. Now they will see for sure that you actually have no real intellectual debating skills.

We already saw the Lavon affair. Now google "Bombing of the King David Hotel." And definitely look at the USS Liberty. Just a few for starters where the zionists were caught red-handed.

Quit spamming the board with repeated posts, please. Of course, it is useful for the readers. Now they will see for sure that you actually have no real intellectual debating skills.
You keep cliaming Israel does not use false flag terrorism, arguing with the thread title, but refuse to look at the ones or even recognize as fact the ones we know about.

Use any search engine of your choosing:

--Lavon affair

--Bombing of the King David Hotel

--USS Liberty

So typical of these assholes.

Israeli jets hit Gaza after overnight rocket attack

I have no idea how many times the world will sit back and watch this same story play out over and over and over again. And before hasbara jumps in claiming that false flag attacks do not exist, let's be clear. Israel and the zionist regime has a long and sorted history of false flag terrorism being exposed. And to be even more clear, keep in mind further that these attacks have come against America and her allies. Don't make me list them, try researching for yourself.

pictures-tell-the-story-aftermath-of-hamas-rocket-attack-compared-to-israeli-airstrike.jpg

The world expects Israel to lie back and enjoy being terrorized by Hamas rocket attacks without retaliating.

It will never happen! No country in the world could be expected to tolerate such attacks.

The Israelis have learnt through bitter experience with these scum that if one rocket lands in Israel two must be fired back in retaliation.:thup:

These terrorists are so stupid they still haven't realized that they can't attack Israel without paying serious consequences.

You keep cliaming Israel does not use false flag terrorism, arguing with the thread title, but refuse to look at the ones or even recognize as fact the ones we know about.

--Lavon affair

--USS Liberty

You keep proposing conspiracy theories as though anyone but your fellow conspiracy theorists has any choice but to point and laugh at your goofy conspiracy theories.

...The Israelis have learnt through bitter experience with these scum that if one rocket lands in Israel two must be fired back in retaliation.:thup:...
Which is why mossad rockets which are fired into empty lots keep getting blamed on Arabs.

pictures-tell-the-story-aftermath-of-hamas-rocket-attack-compared-to-israeli-airstrike.jpg

...The Israelis have learnt through bitter experience with these scum that if one rocket lands in Israel two must be fired back in retaliation.:thup:...
Which is why mossad rockets which are fired into empty lots keep getting blamed on Arabs.

may be you should start using your brain.

borrow the one you have in your avatar,

The Lavon affair, the Bombing of the King David Hotel, and the firebombing of the USS Liberty are all exposed, admitted to, and/or well understood.

Again, please quit repeating the same post over and over and over and over again. It gets real irritating and I believe it may be against the board rules.

Furthermore, again, the Lavon affair is the only one of your three that might be considered a false flag. Or did you not read my definition/post above where I first made an intelligent rebuttal of your false facts? Silly question for me to ask. It is obvious you did not. Or more likely, you are incapable of intelligent debate, obviously.

Now I know you didn't even read my post #116 where I gave the definition of a false flag. Instead, you keep spamming the board with basically the same post. Keep it up and you may end up :banned03:

--Lavon affair

--USS Liberty
Ok, the Lavon affiar:
The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954.[vague] As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers.

Link:Lavon Affair - Wikipedia
Admittedly a false flag, as I already stated in my post that you are conveniently ignoring.

Bombing of the King David Hotel:
The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization, the Irgun, on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine,
Link:King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia
Admittedly committed by the Irgun, not attempted to be blamed on another entity, therefore NOT a false flag.

USS Liberty:
Link: USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia
Again, not a false flag.

There louie888 I used any search engine to refute your false flag accusations. Will you actually read this post, or will you continue to spam the thread?

For the readers, please read, since louie888 refuses to.

Now I know you didn't even read my post #116 where I gave the definition of a false flag. Instead, you keep spamming the board with basically the same post. Keep it up and you may end up :banned03:

--Lavon affair

--USS Liberty
Ok, the Lavon affiar:
The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954.[vague] As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers.

Admittedly a false flag, as I already stated in my post that you are conveniently ignoring.

The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization, the Irgun, on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine,
Admittedly committed by the Irgun, not attempted to be blamed on another entity, therefore NOT a false flag.

USS Liberty:
Again, not a false flag.

There louie888 I used any search engine to refute your false flag accusations. Will you actually read this post, or will you continue to spam the thread?

From your Jew edited wiki link on King David:

Disguised as Arab workmen and as hotel waiters...

It was to blamed on Arabs = false flag

And they tried to blame the USS Liberty on Egypt!

I am getting tired of researching for you.

--Lavon affair

--USS Liberty
Ok, the Lavon affiar:

USS Liberty:
Again, not a false flag.

From your Jew edited wiki link on King David:

It was to blamed on Arabs = false flag

And they tried to blame the USS Liberty on Egypt!

I am getting tired of researching for you.

When have you researched anything?

Which is why your conspiracy theories are such laughable piffle.
You can't respond to salient points even when they are right in front of you.

Noted, yet again.

Which is why your conspiracy theories are such laughable piffle.
You can't respond to salient points even when they are right in front of you.

Noted, yet again.

Sorry, but cutting and pasting is not making an effort to respond to the salient points.

So, we're still left with you promoting another silly conspiracy theory and being unable to defend that conspiracy.

That's why you have been advised to limit your participation to cutting and pasting cartoons.

[From your Jew edited wiki link on King David:

As anyone knows, ANYONE can edit Wiki, including anti-Jews. But at least you are actually reading and intellectually responding to what I post. there may be hope for you yet . . .

However, further down:
The Irgun sent warnings by telephone, including one to the hotel's own switchboard,
and
Shortly after noon Palestine time, the London UPI bureau received a short message stating that 'Jewish terrorists have just blown up the King David Hotel!'. The UPI stringer who had sent it, an Irgun member, had wanted to scoop his colleagues. Not knowing that the operation had been postponed by an hour, he sent the message before the operation had been completed.

Because of these facts, though they initially were disguised as Arabs, there was no intent to leave evidence to blame it on any other entity but the Irgun and Jews. Therefore not a false flag.

They can claim whatever... they were dressed as Arabs to place blame on their enemies.

Why would they attack our allies as Jews?

Duhhhhh... they wouldn't!

They can claim whatever... they were dressed as Arabs to place blame on their enemies.

Why would they attack our allies as Jews?

Duhhhhh... they wouldn't!

So, as usual, your silly conspiracy theories are indefensible.

...So, as usual, your silly conspiracy theories are indefensible.
OK, sweety. Ready to respond to a salient point?

WHY DID THE JEWS BLOW UP OUR ALLIES? In other words, please tell us the purpose of that mass murder.

...I don't know, but at least you are starting to finally realize that the fact indisputably show that they did.
Nope! They were dressed as Arabs. The attack was designed to turn hatred against their enemies. There is your "why."

Now you know the truth.

Forum List

Back