LOOK! Mossad just launched another rocket into an empty lot and now they're bonbing Gaza again...

WHY DID THE JEWS BLOW UP OUR ALLIES? In other words, please tell us the purpose of that mass murder.
Two questions. In your first sentence above, you are now deflecting and changing the subject that you yourself started. You originally called the King David Hotel bombing a "false flag". So, now it seems as though from your deflection you are de facto admitting defeat.

The answer to your second question can be found in the link I already provided. I believe it was because the Jews were getting sick and tired of the British taking the Muslim/Arab side in the revolt/civil war just before the Mandate period was coming to an end.

...So, as usual, your silly conspiracy theories are indefensible.
OK, sweety. Ready to respond to a salient point?

WHY DID THE JEWS BLOW UP OUR ALLIES? In other words, please tell us the purpose of that mass murder.

You CAN'T ADDRESS THE SALIENT POINTS. Typing in all caps does nothing to support your conspiracy theory.

No. It was a false flag. You are just being dumb. Dressed as Arabs! Think!

Dressed as Arabs! Think!

Dressed as Arabs! Think!

Dressed as Arabs! Think!

You CAN'T ADDRESS THE SALIENT POINTS. Typing in all caps does nothing to support your conspiracy theory.
I did not believe you could address a salient point and was just making sure. Thanks for proving my point.

Have a good one.

Nope! They were dressed as Arabs. The attack was designed to turn hatred against their enemies. There is your "why."

Now you know the truth.
They were dressed as Arabs because by that time the British were showing a favoritism in the conflict to the Arabs because of their other oil interests in the Middle East.

At least you admit defeat again as to this being a false flag. You're welcome for the education.

I did not believe you could address a salient point and was just making sure. Thanks for proving my point.

Have a good one.
There is no salient point to address when you're only promoting conspiracy theories.

It's unfortunate that outside of cutting and pasting cartoons, you're unable to address the salient points of an argument. But then, you knew that.

What about when they ADMITTED TO Operation Glass Houses?

Remember that one?

Here, from an honest Jewish source:

When quizzed by defense attorney Orna Kohn if the undercover soldiers hurled stones, “102” answered that they did. When asked if he hurled stones toward IDF soldiers, he answered “in the general direction.”...

according to several witnesses, leaders in the popular struggle approached the young men and asked them to stop throwing stones – at which point the strangers pulled out concealed guns and handcuffs and arrested the people who asked them to stop. - See more at: Operation Glass Houses: IDF agent provocateurs admit to throwing stones at the IDF in Bilin

False flags by Israeli terrorists are real. Bottom line! The OP of this thread stands!

Dressed as Arabs! Think!

Dressed as Arabs! Think!

Dressed as Arabs! Think!
If it was a false flag, then why did the Irgun call to warn them; again:
The Irgun sent warnings by telephone, including one to the hotel's own switchboard,

Seriously though, your infantile posting form of repeating of the same sentence over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (get it?) and then trying to make it more serious by using bold and increasing font sizes is giving me a headache.

So for now, :night:

Remember that one?

When quizzed by defense attorney Orna Kohn if the undercover soldiers hurled stones, “102” answered that they did. When asked if he hurled stones toward IDF soldiers, he answered “in the general direction.”...

according to several witnesses, leaders in the popular struggle approached the young men and asked them to stop throwing stones – at which point the strangers pulled out concealed guns and handcuffs and arrested the people who asked them to stop. - See more at: Operation Glass Houses: IDF agent provocateurs admit to throwing stones at the IDF in Bilin

False flags by Israeli terrorists are real. Bottom line! The OP of this thread stands!

Ah, having to retreat from your earlier conspiracy theories, you have decided to plow new furrows in the landscape of "The Silly"

Dressed as Arabs! Think!

Dressed as Arabs! Think!

Dressed as Arabs! Think!
The Irgun sent warnings by telephone, including one to the hotel's own switchboard,

Seriously though, your infantile posting form of repeating of the same sentence over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (get it?) and then trying to make it more serious by using bold and increasing font sizes is giving me a headache.

We don't know they did call. You are quoting the heavily Jew edited wiki again which even admitted they were dressed as Arabs!

Now...

Remember that one?

I see the Jew Hatred is still alive and well in this forum...
Sadly, zionists do everything they can possibly do to keep Jew hatred alive.

While Herzl claimed that the establishment of a "Jewish" state would cure anti-Semitism, he also promoted anti-Semitism to further his cause.

Herzl stated in his diary:

"It would be an excellent idea to call in respectable, accredited anti-Semites as liquidators of property. To the people they would vouch for the fact that we do not wish to bring about the impoverishment of the countries that we leave. At first they must not be given large fees for this; otherwise we shall spoil our instruments and make them despicable as 'stooges of the Jews.' Later their fees will increase, and in the end we shall have only Gentile officials in the countries from which we have emigrated. The anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies." (The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl. Vol. 1, edited by Raphael Patai, translated by Harry Zohn, page 83-84)

Honorable Jewish source: Theodor Herzl | True Torah Jews

Dressed as Arabs! Think!

Dressed as Arabs! Think!

Dressed as Arabs! Think!

We don't know they did call. You are quoting the heavily Jew edited wiki again which even admitted they were dressed as Arabs!

Now...

Remember that one?

While Herzl claimed that the establishment of a "Jewish" state would cure anti-Semitism, he also promoted anti-Semitism to further his cause.

"It would be an excellent idea to call in respectable, accredited anti-Semites as liquidators of property. To the people they would vouch for the fact that we do not wish to bring about the impoverishment of the countries that we leave. At first they must not be given large fees for this; otherwise we shall spoil our instruments and make them despicable as 'stooges of the Jews.' Later their fees will increase, and in the end we shall have only Gentile officials in the countries from which we have emigrated. The anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies." (The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl. Vol. 1, edited by Raphael Patai, translated by Harry Zohn, page 83-84)

You're on a cut and paste conspiracy theory tirade.

Dont you have a Klan meeting to attend and a democrat to vote for?

The KKK votes with the blacks? That's a new one.
Sure they do... They vote democrat.

Now that's funny. You are joking, I suspect, or you are talking about the KKK before the Dixiecrats became Republican half a century ago. Or else you are being an idiot.

"KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president"

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president
There was ONE democrat that became a republican during your fictitious switch so plese lie somewhere else and by the way Donald Trump was 60 YEARS a democrat so the KKK voting for him isn't a surprise. Isn't it great I have to explain to a bigot like you the truth about the party you bigots vote for? the democrat party is the party of INSTITUTIONAL racism. How do you ask? Because it was they who made jim crow laws and the KKK not republicans who still fight against them. Now that I have educated you go move to the Gaza strip since you think they are so peaceful.

Now that's funny. You are joking, I suspect, or you are talking about the KKK before the Dixiecrats became Republican half a century ago. Or else you are being an idiot.

There was ONE democrat that became a republican during your fictitious switch so plese lie somewhere else and by the way Donald Trump was 60 YEARS a democrat so the KKK voting for him isn't a surprise. Isn't it great I have to explain to a bigot like you the truth about the party you bigots vote for? the democrat party is the party of INSTITUTIONAL racism. How do you ask? Because it was they who made jim crow laws and the KKK not republicans who still fight against them. Now that I have educated you go move to the Gaza strip since you think they are so peaceful.

I think that you not only believe the Hasbara BS, you believe the U.S. right-wing propaganda too. I am always amazed at how your kind believe the fake news that partisans put out. Now let me give you a little American history lesson.

Senator Strom Thurmond switched to the Republican Party in 1964 to support the Goldwater candidacy. Senator Senator Jesse Helms of North Carolina was probably the most conservative senator in the 1960s. He was a segregationist who opposed the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act. He switched to the Republican Party and was instrumental in Ronald Reagan winning the North Carolina Republican primary in 1976. Helms and Thurmond pushed for Ronald Reagan to select a conservative running mate in 1976.

Former Mississippi Senator Trent Lott switched to the Republican Party when he decided to run for Congress in 1972. Georgia Governor Lester Maddox left the Democratic Party to run as a candidate of the American Independent Party, as did Alabama Governor George Wallace. In the '90s, Lester Maddox endorsed the candidacy of Republican Pat Buchanan.

In 1964 John McKeithen won the Democratic primary in Louisiana. The general election was evidence that Southern voters were starting to shift their allegiance. It was the first election since Reconstruction in which a Republican candidate got more than a token vote. Charlton Lyons, a former Dem turned Republican, received 38% of the popular vote. McKeithen did not endorse Goldwater or Johnson in the '64 election.

Other Democrats who switched to the GOP starting in the '60s included David Treen (Louisiana), Jesse Helms (NC), Howard Callaway (Georgia), Floyd Spence (SC), Albert Watson (SC), Rod Miller (Louisiana), Henry Grover (Texas), John Connally (Texas), Tillie Fowler (Florida), Bob Barr (Georgia), Mills Godwin (Virginia), Elizabeth Dole (NC), Daniel French Slaughter, Jr (VA) and more.

David Duke of Louisiana, Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan no less, switched to the Republican Party in 1988. He was elected as a Republican to the Louisiana House of Representatives.

Now that I have educated you on this issue, I hope you will take the opportunity to look into the I/P issue by researching factual source documentation on the issue

I think that you not only believe the Hasbara BS, you believe the U.S. right-wing propaganda too. I am always amazed at how your kind believe the fake news that partisans put out. Now let me give you a little American history lesson.

Senator Strom Thurmond switched to the Republican Party in 1964 to support the Goldwater candidacy. Senator Senator Jesse Helms of North Carolina was probably the most conservative senator in the 1960s. He was a segregationist who opposed the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act. He switched to the Republican Party and was instrumental in Ronald Reagan winning the North Carolina Republican primary in 1976. Helms and Thurmond pushed for Ronald Reagan to select a conservative running mate in 1976.

Former Mississippi Senator Trent Lott switched to the Republican Party when he decided to run for Congress in 1972. Georgia Governor Lester Maddox left the Democratic Party to run as a candidate of the American Independent Party, as did Alabama Governor George Wallace. In the '90s, Lester Maddox endorsed the candidacy of Republican Pat Buchanan.

In 1964 John McKeithen won the Democratic primary in Louisiana. The general election was evidence that Southern voters were starting to shift their allegiance. It was the first election since Reconstruction in which a Republican candidate got more than a token vote. Charlton Lyons, a former Dem turned Republican, received 38% of the popular vote. McKeithen did not endorse Goldwater or Johnson in the '64 election.

Other Democrats who switched to the GOP starting in the '60s included David Treen (Louisiana), Jesse Helms (NC), Howard Callaway (Georgia), Floyd Spence (SC), Albert Watson (SC), Rod Miller (Louisiana), Henry Grover (Texas), John Connally (Texas), Tillie Fowler (Florida), Bob Barr (Georgia), Mills Godwin (Virginia), Elizabeth Dole (NC), Daniel French Slaughter, Jr (VA) and more.

David Duke of Louisiana, Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan no less, switched to the Republican Party in 1988. He was elected as a Republican to the Louisiana House of Representatives.

Now that I have educated you on this issue, I hope you will take the opportunity to look into the I/P issue by researching factual source documentation on the issue
None of them are republicans.... Hell David Duke has NEVER served in any capacity as a republican. He tried to run as one and failed because republicans are not racists... Yet he was very successful as a democrat.

Forum List

Back