Look at the tolerant, peaceful progressives

You know who's paying for the damages? Not the Mexicans. You. Me.

Hell, if they do this every day across the country, I'll be happy as a little "fuck you" for getting me to pay for a stupid wall. Sure, I'll have to pay for the damages too, but that's cool.
I don't understand why law enforcement has been allowing this for so long. At the first sign of a rock thrown or a bat swung at property - the perpetrators should be taken to the ground and arrested.

And here is the other thing - how many fellow progressives suffered because of the actions of these people? How many fellow progressives owned one of the businesses that was destroyed or worked at one of them? It's insane.

If someone came at me with a bat I'd shoot them right in the freaking chest. These thugs are behaving this way because they are allowed to get away with it.

th
th
th
th
th
th

AnComs are first in line for the free chopper rides.
Apparently, your chopper got confiscated......

Our right to address grievances is a crucial part of the constitution but what I have found is that the Deep State sets of "free speech zones" on things they want kept hidden while allowing those to run amok with little to no consequence if it sows the seeds of discontent and keeps us divided.
Creating an environment when people beg the government for help against terror groups thus the state can implement more "stringent" laws to deal with them and as a "collateral damage" take our freedoms also. It is in the plan and they work the plan accordingly. There are laws in the books to deal with them already what are not enforced.

I don't understand why law enforcement has been allowing this for so long. At the first sign of a rock thrown or a bat swung at property - the perpetrators should be taken to the ground and arrested.
See post # 23

This is one of the most repulsive and outrageous things I have ever seen. And it's stuff like this that kept people away from political rallies and the Trump inauguration (which in turn is what got Trump elected in the first place).

A.) This woman and her friends are pure evil

B.) They need to identify this piece of shit and prosecute her

C.) The other girls who stepped forward - genuinely appalled and apologetic restored some dignity to the left. Kudos to them for showing humanity and decency.

It just never stops with progressives. The intolerance. The violence. The hate. We need to prosecute these people and get them behind bars where they belong...

Forum List

Back