Look at the tolerant, peaceful progressives

A bunch of ignorant, immature children who can't accept losing after a lifetime of participation trophies...

View attachment 108060

BTW, that Limousine they torched belonged to the Owner of a Limosine company who was an African American.
Nice job Lefty. Bringing the New KKK back in style. No different than the old Dem KKK.
I'm only surprised they didn't wait for the dude to get in. Then that would be truly kkk style. Not far off of what they actually did though. thanks.

A bunch of ignorant, immature children who can't accept losing after a lifetime of participation trophies...

View attachment 108060

BTW, that Limousine they torched belonged to the Owner of a Limosine company who was an African American.
Nice job Lefty. Bringing the New KKK back in style. No different than the old Dem KKK.
I'm only surprised they didn't wait for the dude to get in. Then that would be truly kkk style. Not far off of what they actually did though. thanks.

Have you seen the Hatemail directed at Scott btw? Getting called the N word all day by your own people has to be something special, no?

View attachment 108060
What the hell! How does it cost in US dollars a car like that? The owner is really unhappy now... :shock:
Anyway what did they want to prove with that? Even if you're against capitalist society, or rich people, you can't change the world you live in if you destroy big cars eveywhere...it's a nonsense :dunno:

th
th
th
th
th
th
Black is not a very "antifa" color :biggrin:

Here are left-wing hatriot "progressives" regressing society into an uncivilized, barbaric society. It sure is damn nice to see Portland, Oregon law enforcement putting it down. I've watched this several times already and it makes me smile every time. It's is so nice to see the thugs finally forced to obey the law like the rest of society. You want to make obscene gestures in public (illegal) at law enforcement no less (immoral) while approaching them aggressively and invading their personal space (illegal) - well - this is what you get:

Female protester reportedly tries to spit at cops. Bad move.

All this person did was try to help. Genuinely help. And his "thanks" from the violent, left-wing hatriots was a gang-beating (because NONE of them are man enough to go one-on-one). I'm telling you friends, now more than ever, it is imperative that you armed. If you live in a fascist city where they violate the constitution (like New York City), move. If you can't move, arm yourself with tasers, mace, knives, etc. Anything and everything you can possibly carry. Some mace and a taser would have gone a LONG way in protecting this poor guy and keeping these disgusting thugs on the floor where they belong.

Arrest after beatdown of man who tried to help pay for meal

The left continues with their fascism through violence... I simply do not understand why conservatives are not carrying. The moment this miserable PoS started swinging a bike lock at my head I would have put several rounds into his chest. This animal needs to lose his job and he needs to be brought up on assault charges.

Masked Terrorist Who Beat Trump Fan Reportedly IDed... Liberals Will Be Sick

Forum List

Back