Look at the sad CV19 death record for Biden? He tops trump by far.

You are continually misquoting me.

I said. The trump lovers keep telling us how the vaccine doesn't work.
I never said... Trump lovers won't take the Vaccine?
How do you know they are Trump lovers? I have read many posters say bad things bout the Vaccine but they did not claim they love Trump.

for your party affiliation.
Again Robert, I dislike ALL politicians.
I don't have a 'Party'.
I haven't registered as a particular party.
I will vote for the best candidate.

I will NEVER vote for trump, regardless of his party.
He was a (D) before, and trump changed parties simply because he knew he could con the many LOW IQ members of the (R) party.
Not all (R) are low IQ, but the way trump can manipulate the masses is his expertise.

He knows that, and therefore chose the (R) party.
A Party trump knew he could easily manipulate and Con.

I don't have a 'Party'.

He was a (D) before, and trump changed parties simply because he knew he could con the many LOW IQ members of the (R) party.
Not all (R) are low IQ, but the way trump can manipulate the masses is his expertise.

When do you intend to lash out at Biden? Did you ever lash out at Obama?

I will say about my dislikes about Trump.

It has nothing to do with presidents.

The man loves himself to death. I wish he did not put himself first.
But I evaluate presidents based on management of the thing they all manage, the Federal Government.

Biden fucked us all by throwing away all the Trump orders he had for the Feds. Biden's are not good. Trumps had more merit.

I don't have a 'Party'.

You appear to be enamored by the Democrats. Yes you say you are not. But they could not have a better pal than you are.

When do you intend to lash out at Biden? Did you ever lash out at Obama?
I'm NOT going to list all of them, so here is one each.

Obama made a mistake with the Bergdahl prisoner swap.

Biden made a mistake by saying he "Promises to get rid of fossil fuels" but he didn't, he kept drilling so biden Lied.

Feel free to remind me of some other things that
I should 'lash out at'.

Obama made a mistake with the Bergdahl prisoner swap.

Biden made a mistake by saying he "Promises to get rid of fossil fuels" but he didn't, he kept drilling so biden Lied.

I should 'lash out at'.
I accept those. So the worst you recall about Obama is the prisoner swap? Bet your list is dozens and dozens more about Trump and matter of fact, name a republican you have liked his or her policies?
Fossil Fuels is why this country is very affluent. Why kill what makes us great?

Honestly, don't you really like the Democrats policies? When you defend some of them!!!

You appear to be enamored by the Democrats. Yes you say you are not. But they could not have a better pal than you are.
VP Harris has accomplished nothing.
I can't name a single thing, maybe she should MAKE a trip to the border. Do Something.
Her lack of action is not acceptable.

Do I have to call her nasty nicknames like the trump bootlickers do?

I accept those. So the worst you recall about Obama is the prisoner swap? Bet your list is dozens and dozens more about Trump and matter of fact, name a republican you have liked his or her policies?
Fossil Fuels is why this country is very affluent. Why kill what makes us great?

Honestly, don't you really like the Democrats policies? When you defend some of them!!!
So the worst you recall, see Robert, this is what you constantly do. I NEVER said it was the worst thing. I said this >>>>>>

Your list is probably long, so I asked you this >>>>>>.

I should 'lash out at'.

So the worst you recall, see Robert, this is what you constantly do. I NEVER said it was the worst thing. I said this >>>>>>

Your list is probably long, so I asked you this >>>>>>.
What has you very confused is you take my questions as were they statements about you. They are merely questions.

VP Harris has accomplished nothing.
I can't name a single thing, maybe she should MAKE a trip to the border. Do Something.
Her lack of action is not acceptable.

Do I have to call her nasty nicknames like the trump bootlickers do?
Look, do not think my goal is to cause you misery. I realize you hate Trump. I don't like a lot about the man. I don't hate him. If you don't hate him, annonce you don't hate the man.
Biden is who I am interested in you talking about.

Look, do not think my goal is to cause you misery. I realize you hate Trump. I don't like a lot about the man. I don't hate him. If you don't hate him, annonce you don't hate the man.
Biden is who I am interested in you talking about.
Sure.
I'm going to be driving for the next hour, so I'm not ignoring anyone.

Name the Topic you wish to discuss about biden.

Sure.
I'm going to be driving for the next hour, so I'm not ignoring anyone.

Name the Topic you wish to discuss about biden.
Thank you for being a gentleman. Biden as you said did not kill oil. But not because it was his desire. His desire was to kill off oil. And it was courts stopping him.

So why did you want him to kill off oil?

Thank you for being a gentleman. Biden as you said did not kill oil. But not because it was his desire. His desire was to kill off oil. And it was courts stopping him.

So why did you want him to kill off oil?
I said it was stupid that Joe said that

Never did i suggest we cut US oil production

I said it was stupid that Joe said that

Never did i suggest we cut US oil production
Well thank you for telling me that. Perhaps now you get why we miscommunicate. I get the idea from your words what you say. And now you correct me.

Thank you for being a gentleman. Biden as you said did not kill oil.
Would you like to discuss the so-called bribe biden allegedly received for getting Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin?
Remember that 30 second clip the (R) used to try to nail biden.

Would you like to discuss the so-called bribe biden allegedly received for getting Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin?
Remember that 30 second clip the (R) used to try to nail biden.
No, Biden paid the bribe.

LOLLOLLLOLLL
Now you've shown that you really are losing it at 85 years old.

The FAKE story is biden RECEIVED $5Million, not PAID $5Million.
I did not mention an amount.

SO how much do you believe that biden PAID?

I believe your story is that there was a bribe, and they PAID biden.
He threatened Ukraine using Federal funds. They were not Biden's to threaten with.

Forum List

Back