How are you doing on improving your health?

What about your diet? Any improvements? Do you work out? If you say yes, is it enough?

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...j_94F1-JdCTcRbujg7FzikQBaUlHxoPvQ&oe=65CD0CEC
I do what it takes to stay height/weight proportionate. My annual lab tests prove I am doing everything perfectly to stay within the healthy range on the inside, too. I fast walk quite a bit if working from home. This avoids a sedentary lifestyle. I laugh and sing often. A big key to it all is weighing on a bathroom scale every morning at the same time with the scale in the same place. Get out of bed, empty the bladder, and weigh. If I am up a pound, I avoid carbs that day, and that pound is gone. My hubby does this too. We are health-conscious people. I am 5'7" and weigh 132 lbs. We splurge on any amount of food we want one day a week. ;)

I do what it takes to stay height/weight proportionate. My annual lab tests prove I am doing everything perfectly to stay within the healthy range on the inside, too. I fast walk quite a bit if working from home. This avoids a sedentary lifestyle. I laugh and sing often. A big key to it all is weighing on a bathroom scale every morning at the same time with the scale in the same place. Get out of bed, empty the bladder, and weigh. If I am up a pound, I avoid carbs that day, and that pound is gone. My hubby does this too. We are health-conscious people. I am 5'7" and weigh 132 lbs. We splurge on any amount of food we want one day a week. ;)
Did you notice the photo of Hannah Barron? She is the young woman who gets into the river with large catfish and sticks her hand and arm into their mouth and yanks them up for fun.

426149851_948483289967860_5772424210543398825_n.jpg

Last edited:
I work out every day but I eat like a lowlife. Weight wise, a poor diet always wins over working out. Working out is a big factor in cardiovascular health but it won't help you from being overweight.

Don't eat carbs.
Fast one day a week.
Walk for an hour total every day.

This whole "anti-carb" trend is so silly and totally pushed by certain food industries that want the status-quo to continue.

There are good carbs and bad carbs. OF COURSE people should avoid the bad carbs, (simple carbs, things like cookies, soda, processed foods with a lot of sugar added, etc.) that's just common sense.

But there are lots of good carbs (vegetables, legumes, whole grains, potatoes, etc) that are healthy and necessary, and unfortunately this low-carb diet trend that keeps getting thrown against the wall every so often seems to be pushing the idea that ALL carbs are bad and to be avoided.

Gee, I wonder why? Because the big industries (meat and dairy) don't want to lose profits, especially as more and more people are going plantbased. So they are constantly pushing diets high in animal products, and promoting deceptive studies that claim meat and dairy are healthy, when genuine studies over a long period of time have shown just the opposite.

But people love to hear what their itching ears want to hear. So, sadly, many people fall for this deceptive crap.

Forum List

Back