London has fallen

View attachment 131044

More to the point...welcome to your future...brought to you by your friendly oligarchs. The liberal elites.

So, 7 people died in London the other day and 4-5 died a few weeks back. That's what, 12 people in a city of 8 million who died.

Phili has a population of 1.5 million, and a murder rate of 17.9 per 100,000 people per year, which is about 268 murders a year. That's nearly one a day. That's about the same rate as London with terror attacks in a very short period of time.

And the right says that that is acceptable.

:uhh:

It's easy to see the part of the population that is 'terrorized' by terrorists. Conservatives are the core audience of terrorists.

During WW2 London was bombed daily for six months destroying thousands of buildings and killing tens of thousands of Londoners. Did they whine about 'London has fallen'? No, Churchill went there and walked through the bombed streets to keep the people's spirits up.

Conservatives in the US are such uber-snowflakes they twitch if a fly lands on the table. It may be radicalized! And they accuse anyone that doesn't share their abject fear as being 'with' the terrorists. It is arm flailing paranoia on a large scale. Governments are doing everything they can cons. Where is Trump and his lying bullshit statement on the campaign trail 'I will defeat Isis so fast, I'll have the generals draw up a plan and defeat Isis in 30 days'. Well?

A right wing whacko went terrorist in Oregon a week ago and stabbed two people to death. Tell us oh cons of the travelling piss, how do you stop such things. You can't even stop the homegrown neocon whacks in the US that kill their own countrymen. What we need are for the 'moderate conservatives' to come forward and denounce this radical conservatives part of their movement as evil. They are always silent.

Terrorists can't win a fight by definition so they strive to strike abject fear into a large group of people with relatively small attacks. It works like magic on conservatives. Everyone else gets out the next day and tells the losers of the world no one is going to scare them.
I love the higher than mighty brave gun toting rubes who never mention our 20000 gun deaths per year. A father killed his infant accidentally just down the street
But 7 in London? OMG
We mention them all the time.
Put criminals in prison and leave them there. Stop allowing blacks out when they commit violent crimes. Stop paying women to have their babies.

Voila, the end the gun death *wave*..which is almost entirely black on black.

View attachment 131044

More to the point...welcome to your future...brought to you by your friendly oligarchs. The liberal elites.

So, 7 people died in London the other day and 4-5 died a few weeks back. That's what, 12 people in a city of 8 million who died.

Phili has a population of 1.5 million, and a murder rate of 17.9 per 100,000 people per year, which is about 268 murders a year. That's nearly one a day. That's about the same rate as London with terror attacks in a very short period of time.

And the right says that that is acceptable.

Gawd you're pathetic. You're now dismissing terror attacks because we have hoods full of thugs that kill each other. When have we ever said it was acceptable? It's the left wing media that ignores that violence as much as possible.

Yeah, you go gurl, you start a post with an insult....
I don't know if you have noticed or not but a lot of insults are hurled around this board, and in politics in general. stop whining about it!

One is too many, you coward,

I don't care how many mud people kill each other, it's time for White people to wake up

Just recently someone down south killed 6 at 3 different homes, but ran out of bullets to commit suicide. Then again he was black, but a white guy in WI killed I think around 7 due to marital problems. It happens every day in the USA.

To think this would have happened to America if clinton had won the election. She would have fast tracked muslims here till we were in the same boat as England. Thank God for Trump and lets hope the brits can somehow get armed like Americans are.

These attackers in England have been by citizens. Stopping immigration of Muslims would have had zero effect.

Close mosques

Ban that bloody religion from the land

You know there are people who are like: Muslims kill people, and killing people is bad, so we should go kill them to stop them from killing, because killing is bad.

Yeah....

Also, they kill, but how many has US killed? The reality is we don't know. But it's a hell of a lot more than they're killing in the West.

Muslims should not go to Christian countries.

Let them go to their own.

They can decapitate and stone and throw men from the buildings as they please

Do not let them enter Western civilizations

We entered into Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Libya, etc. and uninvited. Maybe we can ship them then all to Mars, and then we can fight NK, Russia, and go to S. America and destroy them. Then all will be peaceful. Not.

One is too many, you coward,

I don't care how many mud people kill each other, it's time for White people to wake up

Tank is lying. He doesn't think one is too many dead kids in the US. Fact is, he's one of the jerks who thinks every criminal, every known or suspected terrorist, every mental case - everybody should have more and more guns.

You RWNJs are killing children every day and children are accidentally shooting each every day.

In fact, more toddlers shot people in one year than foreign terrorists.

Domestic terrorists (like you) kill many more Americans than foreign terrorists.

You assholes want to kill even more innocent people.

All because you've got your hand out and want to take what others earn.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Gawd you're pathetic. You're now dismissing terror attacks because we have hoods full of thugs that kill each other. When have we ever said it was acceptable? It's the left wing media that ignores that violence as much as possible.

It's the left wrong that is responsible for creating the conditions that foster that violence as well.

It's ironic indeed, that frigidweirdo tries to dismiss some violence for which his side is culpable, by calling out even greater violence, for which his side is equally culpable.

LIbEralism truly is a mental, ethical, and moral disease.

Hey, if you can gut up the courage to come out from under mommy's bed ...

London has NOT fallen.

Silly twerp.

It's the left wrong that is responsible for creating the conditions that foster that violence as well.

It's ironic indeed, that frigidweirdo tries to dismiss some violence for which his side is culpable, by calling out even greater violence, for which his side is equally culpable.

Hey, if you can get up the courage to come out from under mommy's bed ...

London has NOT fallen.

Silly twerp.

Sure, it just happens much more often with blacks

Yes that might have something to do with be oppressed for so many decades.
But blacks are very violent everywhere in the world
Nice to see both sides. So would you rather be black or white in these United States?
Free cell phones.
Actually there's more white crime, % of black crime larger.
Why don't you ever post toothless Mississippi white welfare guys, can't see out of your child carriage?

Hey, if you can get up the courage to come out from under mommy's bed ...

London has NOT fallen.

Silly twerp.

These gun toting pantywaists are hilarious. Never lived outside the confederacy.
My bro is a mile from the bridge, no panic there.
Trouble with our white baby gun toting carriage boys they have never had the crap bombed out of them. 20000 gun deaths a year here, 7 in London and they bawl.

Forum List

Back