London has fallen

View attachment 131044

More to the point...welcome to your future...brought to you by your friendly oligarchs. The liberal elites.

So, 7 people died in London the other day and 4-5 died a few weeks back. That's what, 12 people in a city of 8 million who died.

Phili has a population of 1.5 million, and a murder rate of 17.9 per 100,000 people per year, which is about 268 murders a year. That's nearly one a day. That's about the same rate as London with terror attacks in a very short period of time.

And the right says that that is acceptable.

ever been to Philthy?

Sounds like a good start.

Yes, and I've been to London, and I've been hundreds of other cities around the world... what's your point?

View attachment 131044

More to the point...welcome to your future...brought to you by your friendly oligarchs. The liberal elites.

So, 7 people died in London the other day and 4-5 died a few weeks back. That's what, 12 people in a city of 8 million who died.

Phili has a population of 1.5 million, and a murder rate of 17.9 per 100,000 people per year, which is about 268 murders a year. That's nearly one a day. That's about the same rate as London with terror attacks in a very short period of time.

ever been to Philthy?

Yes, and I've been to London, and I've been hundreds of other cities around the world... what's your point?

Its a ghetto. That is what happens - thus flight to the suburbs.
It is gross - lock and load and up armor.

An I am so impressed with your totally unrelated bragging about "and I've been to London, and I've been hundreds of other cities around the world" cuppy cakes.

Sad really.

Last edited:
View attachment 131044

Really, who exactly on the right says that is acceptable? Can't be the mayor of Philly, there hasn't been a republican mayor in philly for over 60 years.

To think this would have happened to America if clinton had won the election. She would have fast tracked muslims here till we were in the same boat as England. Thank God for Trump and lets hope the brits can somehow get armed like Americans are.

These attackers in England have been by citizens. Stopping immigration of Muslims would have had zero effect.

How do you think those muslims got to England in the first place. Immigration.

Yes, immigration. But stopping immigration from Muslim countries is necessary measure, but completely insufficient now. Thousands and thousands of Muslims have been born in Western countries and are citizens of these countries. What do you propose to do with them?

View attachment 131044

ever been to Philthy?

An I am so impressed with your totally unrelated bragging about "and I've been to London, and I've been hundreds of other cities around the world" cuppy cakes.

Sad really.

Your post is not worth a reply.

View attachment 131044

Really, who exactly on the right says that is acceptable? Can't be the mayor of Philly, there hasn't been a republican mayor in philly for over 60 years.

The NRA, many NRA supporters and "Second Amendment people", whatever the fuck they are.

I wonder when the last Republican mayor of Baltimore was? Nancy Pelosi's father and brother were both long time mayors. They were as poisonous to Bmore as she is to the House.
Look at it now.

IMG_8391.jpg

Edit: I looked it up. Last GOP mayor was elected in 1963. No Republican has been sent to Congress from Baltimore since 1927.

View attachment 131044

ever been to Philthy?

Sad really.

Your post is not worth a reply.

Yet you replied honey.

"I've been hundreds of other cities around the world"?

200?
999?

View attachment 131044

The NRA, many NRA supporters and "Second Amendment people", whatever the fuck they are.

Proof?

View attachment 131044

ever been to Philthy?

And I've lived there. And in Manchester.

What's your point? Reducing everything to number crunching?

Get a spread sheet out, why don't you?

It's easy to see the part of the population that is 'terrorized' by terrorists. Conservatives are the core audience of terrorists.

During WW2 London was bombed daily for six months destroying thousands of buildings and killing tens of thousands of Londoners. Did they whine about 'London has fallen'? No, Churchill went there and walked through the bombed streets to keep the people's spirits up.

Conservatives in the US are such uber-snowflakes they twitch if a fly lands on the table. It may be radicalized! And they accuse anyone that doesn't share their abject fear as being 'with' the terrorists. It is arm flailing paranoia on a large scale. Governments are doing everything they can cons. Where is Trump and his lying bullshit statement on the campaign trail 'I will defeat Isis so fast, I'll have the generals draw up a plan and defeat Isis in 30 days'. Well?

A right wing whacko went terrorist in Oregon a week ago and stabbed two people to death. Tell us oh cons of the travelling piss, how do you stop such things. You can't even stop the homegrown neocon whacks in the US that kill their own countrymen. What we need are for the 'moderate conservatives' to come forward and denounce this radical conservatives part of their movement as evil. They are always silent.

Terrorists can't win a fight by definition so they strive to strike abject fear into a large group of people with relatively small attacks. It works like magic on conservatives. Everyone else gets out the next day and tells the losers of the world no one is going to scare them.

Then Churchill introduced a bill in parliament to open the English borders and allow mass German immigration into England. Later that evening he went on BBC to tell the British people "not all Germans are bad don't be xenophobic."
Uh....no. Churchill wasn't a liberal loon. He actually defended his country.

Hilarious, you are terrified, you and the terrorists work hand in hand. They scare you and you get scared. A hot poker scares the snowflakes.

The con derps think stopping immigration is going to stop all attacks. Sorry cons, most attacks are carried out by people already in country or citizens. But closing borders feels good so that is the con whine.

The authorities are doing all they can. Don't think so? Then what perfect ideas do you have to stop any attacks, including stopping the right wing whackjobs in the US that kill people? And if you have THE idea why have you kept it a secret?

You don't, Trump doesn't. You are just people that like to hear noises that makes you feel better.

random acts of terror cannot be stopped.....how will you stop the ok bomber? white male christian or the smiley faced bomber..kid putting bombs in mailboxes for the hell of it ...and what does one do about natural born citizens who get radicalized? did the interment camps stop anything?

random acts of terror cannot be stopped.....how will you stop the ok bomber? white male christian or the smiley faced bomber..kid putting bombs in mailboxes for the hell of it ...and what does one do about natural born citizens who get radicalized? did the interment camps stop anything?
20 years from now it will be some other group of people bombing.

he Wall Street bombing occurred at 12:01 pm on September 16, 1920, in the Financial District of Manhattan, New York City. The blast killed 30 people immediately, and another eight died later of wounds sustained in the blast. There were 143 seriously injured, and the total number of injured was in the hundreds.[1]:160–61[2]

The bombing was never solved, although investigators and historians believe the Wall Street bombing was carried out by Galleanists (Italian anarchists), a group responsible for a series of bombings the previous year. The attack was related to postwar social unrest, labor struggles, and anti-capitalist agitation in the United States.

The Wall Street bomb killed more people than the 1910 bombing of the Los Angeles Times, which was the deadliest act of terrorism on U.S. soil up to that point.[3] The death toll was exceeded in the Bath School disaster in 1927.

Wall Street bombing - Wikipedia

View attachment 131044

really DOTR it has come to this? you are using a what? gay child molester (wannabe) to defend your position.....
so you would prefer a gay society with lower ages of consent?

I would prefer the society he was discussing...the one he grew up in.
Run get your Ritlan or your glasses. Whichever will help most.

Forum List

Back