London Fleet Street News: The USA Is About To Be Crushed

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

The New World Order Puppet Barack Obama appears ready to begin taking on the New World Order Puppeteers (Chapter 3) who own the Federal Reserve, which can only mean the New World Order Planners are ready to make their “Martial Law” move on the United States.

MacedoniaOnline.eu Story

EXCLUSIVE: Obama Takes on the Federal Reserve

Thursday, 11 June 2009

Obama is about to take on the private banking system known as the "US Federal Reserve" that since its dubious creation in 1913 has had complete control over the printing of all US money in what many detractors have long stated was in great violation of the American Constitution.

Almost unknown to the American people, the Federal Reserve Bank is comprised of 12 branches that are private corporations whose ownership is shrouded in the veil of secrecy and is the largest holder of United States debt said to be in excess of over $4 Trillion.

Fueling Obama’s growing anger [yeah right] over the Federal Reserve Bank, the reports continue, has been their arrogant refusal to reply to the many questions being asked of them by the United States Congress over what has happened to over $8 Trillion of US taxpayer money, and which caused US Lawmakers to take the unprecedented step of issuing a subpoena yesterday [story] to force the Federal Reserve to turn over internal documents related to Bank of America's acquisition of Merrill Lynch. (Continued)
The story goes on to explain how JFK stood against the Rothschild/Warburg/Morgan/Rockefeller-created Central Bank, until he was ultimately assassinated for Lyndon Johnson to recall all of the US notes that JFK put into circulation. President Regan also stood against these New World Order Elites, until his attempted assassination and HR 6128 became Public Law #97-258 with no cosponsors.

The fact that Barack Obama is about to go up against his New World Order Puppeteers is bad news for the United States, because he is the New World Order Messiah carrying out the systematic destruction of the U.S. Economy and the U.S. Govt to make room for the coming New World Order state of CanAmeriMexico (map). This ‘smokescreen’ activity is coinciding with the FEMA Bio-Terror Exercises slated to start on July 27, 2009 (FEMA NLE 09 paper) that I am warning everybody about on the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-Weapon Topic (Post #133 and those following), which looks like the USA is heading into “Martial Law” (my thread). The story concludes, saying,

And, in this epic battle between the Vatican backed Obama and the Rothschild backed Federal Reserve, we can plainly see that the 1849 secret agreements between these two monstrous powers that have enslaved the West is nearing its catastrophic end, and with no clear winner to be seen but an entire World being destroyed in its titanic aftermath.

In what Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu considered a “threat”, the US stated to Israel this week that “We are going to change the world. Please, don't interfere.”, the American people have not even been told.

This cannot be said of Putin, however, who immediately upon learning of Obama’s “battle” with the Federal Reserve joined China and Brazil and ordered Russia’s Central Bank to begin divesting itself of US Federal Reserve holdings and replace them with International Monetary Fund bonds as the United States is ABOUT TO BE CRUSHED with what London’s Fleet Street News is calling “The Triple Crown of Financial Catastrophes.”

The US Media has continued to be silent on this and numerous other issues.
The U.S. Economy is heading for a train wreck of catastrophic proportions and you guys had better heed the warnings to Survive The U.S. Economic Collapse 2009 (my Topic), as time is indeed running out . . .

GL because you need that too,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

The New World Order Puppet Barack Obama appears ready to begin taking on the New World Order Puppeteers (Chapter 3) who own the Federal Reserve, which can only mean the New World Order Planners are ready to make their “Martial Law” move on the United States.

MacedoniaOnline.eu Story

EXCLUSIVE: Obama Takes on the Federal Reserve

Thursday, 11 June 2009

Obama is about to take on the private banking system known as the "US Federal Reserve" that since its dubious creation in 1913 has had complete control over the printing of all US money in what many detractors have long stated was in great violation of the American Constitution.

Almost unknown to the American people, the Federal Reserve Bank is comprised of 12 branches that are private corporations whose ownership is shrouded in the veil of secrecy and is the largest holder of United States debt said to be in excess of over $4 Trillion.

Fueling Obama’s growing anger [yeah right] over the Federal Reserve Bank, the reports continue, has been their arrogant refusal to reply to the many questions being asked of them by the United States Congress over what has happened to over $8 Trillion of US taxpayer money, and which caused US Lawmakers to take the unprecedented step of issuing a subpoena yesterday [story] to force the Federal Reserve to turn over internal documents related to Bank of America's acquisition of Merrill Lynch. (Continued)
The story goes on to explain how JFK stood against the Rothschild/Warburg/Morgan/Rockefeller-created Central Bank, until he was ultimately assassinated for Lyndon Johnson to recall all of the US notes that JFK put into circulation. President Regan also stood against these New World Order Elites, until his attempted assassination and HR 6128 became Public Law #97-258 with no cosponsors.

The fact that Barack Obama is about to go up against his New World Order Puppeteers is bad news for the United States, because he is the New World Order Messiah carrying out the systematic destruction of the U.S. Economy and the U.S. Govt to make room for the coming New World Order state of CanAmeriMexico (map). This ‘smokescreen’ activity is coinciding with the FEMA Bio-Terror Exercises slated to start on July 27, 2009 (FEMA NLE 09 paper) that I am warning everybody about on the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-Weapon Topic (Post #133 and those following), which looks like the USA is heading into “Martial Law” (my thread). The story concludes, saying,

And, in this epic battle between the Vatican backed Obama and the Rothschild backed Federal Reserve, we can plainly see that the 1849 secret agreements between these two monstrous powers that have enslaved the West is nearing its catastrophic end, and with no clear winner to be seen but an entire World being destroyed in its titanic aftermath.

In what Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu considered a “threat”, the US stated to Israel this week that “We are going to change the world. Please, don't interfere.”, the American people have not even been told.

This cannot be said of Putin, however, who immediately upon learning of Obama’s “battle” with the Federal Reserve joined China and Brazil and ordered Russia’s Central Bank to begin divesting itself of US Federal Reserve holdings and replace them with International Monetary Fund bonds as the United States is ABOUT TO BE CRUSHED with what London’s Fleet Street News is calling “The Triple Crown of Financial Catastrophes.”

The US Media has continued to be silent on this and numerous other issues.
The U.S. Economy is heading for a train wreck of catastrophic proportions and you guys had better heed the warnings to Survive The U.S. Economic Collapse 2009 (my Topic), as time is indeed running out . . .

GL because you need that too,

Terral

I have to agree with you. And unless Obama does something to change my mind, he proved you right when yesterday he said he wanted to give the Federal Reserve more power.

Checkmate, you win.

I still think the Dems are better for Americans than the GOP is. Maybe not on this issue, but others.

I have to agree with you. And unless Obama does something to change my mind, he proved you right when yesterday he said he wanted to give the Federal Reserve more power.

Checkmate, you win.

I still think the Dems are better for Americans than the GOP is. Maybe not on this issue, but others.

Sealy, just out of curiosity . . . .

If a republican were president right now with a republican controlled congress doing exactly what Obama is doing, what would your response be?

• Banned
Hi Sealy:

Checkmate, you win.

All of this FED-the-regulator Hype is about handing Article 1 Section 8 Congressional Authority (link) over to the privately-owned FED, which is the transfer of 'power' from the Constitution to New World Order hands (Rothschild, Warburg, Morgan, Rockefeller, etc.) that has been going on since 1913 (Gary Allen's book in my signature). The stupid Americans flip to Matlock reruns and have no idea that the USA and the U.S. Dollar are about to be CRUSHED (Fleet Street News from OP) and that the joke is on We The Stupid Sheeple. I need to start a new Conspiracy Thread highlighting the Top 10 Reasons That The USA Is Worthy Of Destruction and this FED Diabolical would rank at the top of the list. To get real news about the U.S. Economy you must go to somewhere outside the USA:

MarketOracle.co.uk

Memorial Day Disaster, Foreigners Dumping Dollar Assets, Stocks & Bonds

Martin Weiss writes: This would normally be my time for a quiet Memorial Day at home.

But even as we seek calm, investors overseas are doing precisely the opposite.

They’re dumping U.S. assets.

They’re driving those assets down in price.

And they’re threatening to sink our entire economy into a THIRD phase (Americans = :confused::confused::confused:) of this crisis.

Remember: The first phase was the debt disaster. The second phase was the collapse in the economy. Now, in the third phase, Treasury bonds and the U.S. dollar are getting hit hard, largely due to foreign selling (foreigners = :eusa_hand::cool::eek::lol:).

The latest drama began this past Thursday …

The supply of U.S. Treasury bonds dumped on the market was so overwhelming, even the Federal Reserve, with all its massive efforts to buy up bonds, could not stop the avalanche.

By the time most traders left for the weekend Friday afternoon, ALL of the gains in bond prices the Fed had been able to engineer in recent weeks were wiped out — vanquished by market forces beyond the Fed’s control.

Why The U.S. Government Is the Next Victim of the Market’s Revenge!

Look. In each successive phase of this debt crisis, investors have consistently attacked and destroyed the market value of institutions that owned large amounts of toxic assets — Countrywide Financial, Fannie Mae, Citigroup, Bank of America and many others.

The shares of these companies were pummeled; their ability to raise new capital, virtually extinguished.

Now it’s the U.S. government that’s the next victim of the market’s revenge.

Why?

Because the government never was — and never will be — immune to market selling. Like private corporations, it borrows. Like any borrower, it has creditors. And like all creditors, it’s ultimately up to THEM — not up to the borrower — to decide what to do with their money. (Continued)
Go ahead read through the remainder of the article telling 'the truth' that the U.S. Dollar is under attack and making ready to collapse, but I bet the house that Matlock is more important . . . :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
I noted with some reservations the fact that O is planning on giving the FED still more power, too.

The FED!

The FED?!

This does not, I think, bode well for those among us who believe that representative government is a good idea, folks.

Now had O given more power to the TREASURY or SEC to limit the outrageous actions of the finance community, I might have been pleased.

But honestly, putting an organization entirely comprised of CEO FOXES in charge of monitoring the foxes behavior in the chickencoop of our economny seems like terrible policy to me.

The corporatization of our once governance by a democratically elected respresentational government continues.

Goodbye formerly democratic republic nation states.

Hello one-world feudal corporatism.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Editec:

I noted with some reservations the fact that O is planning on giving the FED still more power, too.

The FED!

The FED?!

This does not, I think, bode well for those among us who believe that representative government is a good idea, folks.

Now had O given more power to the TREASURY or SEC to limit the outrageous actions of the finance community, I might have been pleased.

These "Give More Power To The FED" Hearings are nothing but New World Order Disinformation Propaganda and Stupidity. These idiots are trying to assign 'blame' to regulators for the "Economic Crisis" that began with too much Outsourcing of JOBS and far too many Foreign Nationals (legal and illegal) entering this country to steal identities and JOBS from U.S. Citizens. My 8-point post on why the Economy will collapse is here.

Now that the Consumer Base is destroyed, then the finger is pointed at regulators like they had the power to enforce the Immigration and Employment Laws that Senor Clinton and Senor Bushie and now Senor Obama refuse to even acknowledge exists (Wiki). This is a dog and pony show for stupid Americans to watch on their TV while the Economy Implodes all around them and 10,000 more Americans go into foreclosure EVERY DAY and Matlock will be on at 4 PM. :0)

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back