lol @ McCain #fail

mccain-benghazi.jpg

At least he had a compelling reason when asked:

When CNN approached McCain in a Capitol hallway Thursday morning, the senator refused to comment about why he missed the briefing, which was conducted by top diplomatic, military and counter-terrorism officials. Instead, McCain got testy when pressed to say why he wasn't there.

"I have no comment about my schedule and I'm not going to comment on how I spend my time to the media," McCain said.

Asked why he wouldn't comment, McCain grew agitated: "Because I have the right as a senator to have no comment and who the hell are you to tell me I can or not?”

Maybe we can put together a select committee on where he left his marbles.

On a serious note, Americans deserve a better opposition party. This is pathetic.

McCain and people like him are the reason the Republicans are fighting a credibility issue

I heard that donkey kicked his old ass so hard to where it made his mouth talk shit. :lol:

When CNN approached McCain in a Capitol hallway Thursday morning, the senator refused to comment about why he missed the briefing, which was conducted by top diplomatic, military and counter-terrorism officials. Instead, McCain got testy when pressed to say why he wasn't there.

"I have no comment about my schedule and I'm not going to comment on how I spend my time to the media," McCain said.

Asked why he wouldn't comment, McCain grew agitated: "Because I have the right as a senator to have no comment and who the hell are you to tell me I can or not?”

On a serious note, Americans deserve a better opposition party. This is pathetic.

And then there's this from that link:

"According to a Democratic aide on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, only three of the eight GOP members of the committee attended the two hour briefing that ran from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET. By contrast, seven of the nine Democratic members were there."

Tells you how much they want to get answers. Sheesh. Attend the fucking meetings, you dopes!

while holding a press conf. demanding answers on benghazi, he was missing a 3 hour classified briefing on the events in benghazi, that he was supposed to attend. lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

chump.

McCain Misses Classified Briefing While Blasting White House - Yahoo! News

"President Obama is touting his foreign policy experience on the campaign trail, but startling new statistics suggest that national security has not necessarily been the personal priority the president makes it out to be. It turns out that more than half the time, the commander in chief does not attend his daily intelligence meeting."
Marc Thiessen: Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings? - The Washington Post

Obama makes you look kinda' stupid, what with claiming that McCain missed a briefing....and Obama missed half of his.....

....think that might be a reason for the foul-ups in Benghazi?

So Bush went to every meeting. By the way, 9/11 still happened under Bush's watch.

If McCain is going to demand answers to Benghazi, he damn well should have attended the 3 hour classified meeting on Benghazi.

The Republicans really need to take McCain behind the barn and Ol' Yeller him. Dude is just an embarrassment.

It is sad to see what has become of him. He used to be a man of principles and a man worthy of respect.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM???????

I swear - missing a briefing in order to stand in front of the TV cameras demanding a briefing ....

You CAN'T make this crap up. You couldn't scrpit a comedy any better than that.

I disagree. He's been a snake for decades now. And he's a real abuser of his power. I hope we are rid of him in 2016. Or sooner.

I just watched the video of the reporters briefing of the Benghazi hearing. Senator Feinstein opens the briefing with,
"We have just had a very lengthy first inquiry. We had virtually all members of the committee there, except for one."

Except one? Which one and where was he? :banghead:

"According to a Democratic aide on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, only three of the eight GOP members of the committee attended the two hour briefing that ran from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET. By contrast, seven of the nine Democratic members were there."

Tells you how much they want to get answers. Sheesh. Attend the fucking meetings, you dopes!

You know why they didn't go. The facts would get in the way of the spin, and right now this is a hot button in conservotard world. Lots of money and attention..continue the lies and people will stay in the spot light longer.

while holding a press conf. demanding answers on benghazi, he was missing a 3 hour classified briefing on the events in benghazi, that he was supposed to attend. lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

chump.

McCain Misses Classified Briefing While Blasting White House - Yahoo! News

"President Obama is touting his foreign policy experience on the campaign trail, but startling new statistics suggest that national security has not necessarily been the personal priority the president makes it out to be. It turns out that more than half the time, the commander in chief does not attend his daily intelligence meeting."
Marc Thiessen: Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings? - The Washington Post

Obama makes you look kinda' stupid, what with claiming that McCain missed a briefing....and Obama missed half of his.....

....think that might be a reason for the foul-ups in Benghazi?

So Bush went to every meeting. By the way, 9/11 still happened under Bush's watch.

If McCain is going to demand answers to Benghazi, he damn well should have attended the 3 hour classified meeting on Benghazi.

Please don't quote the hateful kooks. I try not to acknowledge their existence, I find them hard to believe.

I also demand a hearing into which hearings
I should have attended while demanding more hearings."

dreamstime_s_22799402.jpg

You know why they didn't go. The facts would get in the way of the spin, and right now this is a hot button in conservotard world. Lots of money and attention..continue the lies and people will stay in the spot light longer.

mccain_angry.jpg

Forum List

Back