GOP Chairman Cries Voter Fraud Because He Saw Black People Voting

I swear to God, you'd think this story was from The Onion. But its not. Its just from the regular ass news. Which says a lot about the GOP.

Personally I would never denigrate someone, of either party, trying to improve the integrity of the vote. If we can't have confidence of our elections, we can have no confidence in our government. What is so outrageous about sending a post card to verify residence?

I swear to God, you'd think this story was from The Onion. But its not. Its just from the regular ass news. Which says a lot about the GOP.

No kidding. Racism is alive and well with the GOP, that's for sure.

Personally I would never denigrate someone, of either party, trying to improve the integrity of the vote. If we can't have confidence of our elections, we can have no confidence in our government. What is so outrageous about sending a post card to verify residence?

You ever hear of anyone initiating such a thing because a couple white people showed up to vote that no one recognized?

If you can't even understand how racist this asshole sounds, then it is no big surprise the GOP is talking itself into extinction.

Last edited:

Salt Jones says 98% of blacks are racist.

Do you buy into that, or do you think white men have a corner on it?

I don't know who Salt Jones is, but he's entitled to his opinion just like anyone else.

When it comes to which political party is loaded with racism, the GOP, as shown again by this ridiculous accusation by a GOP chairman, comes from the right.

And they wonder why they got spanked on election night,....

Salt Jones says 98% of blacks are racist.

Do you buy into that, or do you think white men have a corner on it?

I don't know who Salt Jones is, but he's entitled to his opinion just like anyone else.

When it comes to which political party is loaded with racism, the GOP, as shown again by this ridiculous accusation by a GOP chairman, comes from the right.

And they wonder why they got spanked on election night,....

I don't think it is quite 98%.

The right wingers never stop bringing the :lol: from their non-stop stupidity.

"Charlie Webster, the chairman of Maine’s Republican Party, sees “dozens of black people” voting on Nov. 6 as evidence of voter fraud because “nobody in town knows anyone who’s black.”

Maine Republican chair cries voter fraud because ‘dozens of black people’ voted | The Raw Story

Does he have a point, or do you not believe that there are small towns in Maine in which no black people reside?

You ever hear of anyone initiating such a thing because a couple white people showed up to vote that no one recognized?

If you can't even understand how racist this asshole sounds, then it is no big surprise the GOP is talking itself into extinction.

The areas he was talking about are small, the kind of place where everyone knows everybody and pretty much everthing about them. Any stranger would raise an eye'brow, but hey if you can put a racist spin on it so much the better, right?

The areas he was talking about are small, the kind of place where everyone knows everybody and pretty much everthing about them. Any stranger would raise an eye'brow, but hey if you can put a racist spin on it so much the better, right?

The left will always put their self interest over the truth.

"Charlie Webster, the chairman of Maine’s Republican Party, sees “dozens of black people” voting on Nov. 6 as evidence of voter fraud because “nobody in town knows anyone who’s black.”

Maine Republican chair cries voter fraud because ‘dozens of black people’ voted | The Raw Story

Does he have a point, or do you not believe that there are small towns in Maine in which no black people reside?

The guy couldn't even name in what towns these mysterious voting blacks were!

The guy couldn't even name in what towns these mysterious voting blacks were!

Do you have evidence of that from the story, or are you making another of your wild ass and lame assumptions which are easily destroyed?

Perhaps the fact is that he deferred?

Last edited:
Shithead couldn't even name any towns. A sure sign he is making shit up.

Once he names a town, he can be fact-checked and then exposed as the stupid racist piece of shit he is.

Forum List

Back