LOL Hamas: 'US more Nazi, Fascist than Z....' "Palestianism" lamguage

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Don't you love racist Palestiniamism lexicon?

This one is quite new:
And of course, it was on Al Jazeera - terror-Hamas mouthpiece

Hamas Senior Official Saleh Al-Arouri: The People In Gaza Support Us, Otherwise They Would Be Angry With Hamas; No More Prisoner Swap Deals Before Final And Complete Ceasefire; The U.S. Is More Nazi And Fascist Than The [sic] Zionist Entity
#10692 | 01:50
Source: Al-Jazeera Network (Qatar)

Speaking of Nazi Arab Palestine... by founder of conflict - al-Husseini

chrome_screenshot_1701757274686.png

And today:
IMG-20231205-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
I don't go by the opinions of rapists and baby killers which Hamas is. Back to MAGA.
It is so laughable - each time the MSM keeps quoting "health ministry" - the weird sentence on Gaza leadership ..

Hamas Senior Official Saleh Al-Arouri: The People In Gaza Support Us, Otherwise They Would Be Angry With Hamas.....

I think that's he's at least 98% correct so take him at his word and act accordingly. Haji terrorists always tell you exactly what they are going to do.

Good to see the Freedom Fighters continue to wreck the Child Killing Israeli's plans .

Bet ordinary Israeli citizens are sick of being called Nazis .

Ironic that their extremist and terrorist Government is trying to out-Nazi the Nazis .

I don't go by the opinions of rapists and baby killers which Hamas is. Back to MAGA.
Fake propaganda alert:

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING JAWOHL 'Luiza'

IMG-20231205-WA0002.jpg

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING JAWOHL 'Luiza'

PART II​
IMG-20231204-WA0000(1).jpg

Last edited:
Hamas Senior Official Saleh Al-Arouri: The People In Gaza Support Us, Otherwise They Would Be Angry With Hamas.....

I think that's he's at least 98% correct so take him at his word and act accordingly. Haji terrorists always tell you exactly what they are going to do.
You got a point there

Fake propaganda alert:

Your "fake news" is fake news. I don't think you're winning any converts here except maybe a few "queers for Palestine". You people do love American queers, right?

Forum List

Back